SWEDEN YES - Child marriage edition

Now repeat after me:

Sweden is safe

Nothing happens in Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_Who_Wished_to_Marry_His_Daughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing to see here, we are doing some cultural enrichment.

The worldwide leftie media sperging out over Trump's "last night" remark was fucking embarrassing, and it then calls out the right wing for conspiracy theories when shit goes down in Sweden IMMEDIATELY afterwards.

So, how is SD doing?

Actually, I basically have no idea.

Cannot find really good statistics from the newspaper though.

Judging by how the Swedish media has covered up inconvenient truths before, I would assume SD is doing quite well.

kinda, I think.

They are censor a fuck ton of news and truth

nice. you are taking the path to becoming brazil

Thanks.

Can you give us some advices for being the top cultural enriched country?

Don't do it? You have rap, and city wide riots and murder.

Don't do it. Kick out the shitskins. Do it under "gotta help those Syrian countries by giving them the best we have to offer" then toss back all the shitskins.

Allow monogamy. It prevents political scandals, reduces domestic abuse and cheating, and is a foreign practice. You get so many benefits from monogamy. Same issue with marijuana really, why is it not legal already!

((If you don't catch the sarcasm kys))

Teen marriage and cousin marriages were very common in the ancient near east.. especially in Israel.

Scholars argue that Mary was around 13 or 14 when she gave birth to Jesus.

>2000 years ago
OK.

Is there a good source for this actual incident? If I use it in a future argument and I'm asked to provide proof, I don't want to have to rely on dailymail or express.co.uk

Last poll by Sentio showed SD as the largest party

>different things were accepted by society two fucking thousand years ago

Wow that really fucken activated my fucken synapses nsheeit tbqhfam

inshallah sharia law soon my brothers and sisters

allah is merciful and you can pruge yourselves from your sins if you comit to being a faithful muslim

>rap
Swedish has rap music? Neat.

Pedophiles need to be sent to the fucking glue factory.
That includes you, Cletus.

>current year
>no sharia law
Sweden you aren't doing it right.

>IT'S THE THIRD MILLENNIA GUYS.

This is not a 'its the current year' meme. This is a 'things were different in the past' shitposting.

You're not truly free unless you're allowed to marry your own daughter.

Is that legal anywhere? Please say no...

So women are somehow stupider than they were in the past as they were allowed to consent then but they are apparently incapable of doing so now?
Protip: If it relates to human biology nothing has changed. Young teens could become mothers then and they still can today.

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/837299352443977728/video/1

Not ur country, hehms

The laws have changed.

How come Sweden hasn't exploded yet with constant riots

Yet in many places in the world the law regarding this remains as it was. Including Sweden apparently.
There are no planetary laws (thank god) only regional ideas put forward to restrain the population to become something malleable.

That's excellent news.

Because we have the welfare system that is paid by cucks

It is legal in Scotland, btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_Who_Wished_to_Marry_His_Daughter

Whore culture is sacred.
Party culture is the beating heart of the nation.
Allow corruption to become normalized to the point of total apathy.

Don't be a racist, you biggot! These people have different customs and don't know better. We must respect their way of life and the Swedes need to integrate aswell! Sweden will never be what it once was. And she is already pregnant with his child after all. How do you know she is not the love of his life?

Pretty good. 26,9% in february and biggest party.

But they have been stagnant for over a year now. Probably because S and M pretends like they are harder on immigration that they used to be, and the normies believes them.

Nyheter idag makes good polls.

Fucking Svenne fucker. Fuck you and fuck sweden this is ravist evil countiyr!!!! fuvck you

we are going to rape all of your women and convert you to Islam!!!!

>Now repeat after me:
>Sweden is safe
>Nothing happens in Sweden

marry cousin, there you have it, the very reason why these people's IQ is so low....

Their IQ is low because their cousins also have low IQ not because of the incest. Incest consolidates traits, both negative and positive.
Arabs and Pakis lack many positive traits so naturally incest just makes them worse.

I never thought the day would come I would advocate genocide. Then I learned about Islam.

1) No source.
2) No details given. Contrary to Sup Forums believe there are legitimate reasons why a court might rule in such a way. Most likely the marriage occured x years ago in Syria where such marriages are common and the couple now wants Swedish authorities to legally acknowledge the foreign marriage.

t. lawyerfag

Sounds familiar.