Niggers vs Arabs, who is worse?

Niggers vs Arabs, who is worse?

same difference

anybody from farther south then france should be gassed

Nice taste finnish... Really world class.

Than*

You're welcome, Jimbobjoe

Arabs 100%

I can't get over ugly she is, literally a Hugo troll

nigger

> same difference

idiot

How did this shit happen? She got elected by leftist committee? Or people vote from home on their phones?

Arabs of course. They hate music.

Mmm, and if we exterminate both

did your mother get arab'd ?

portugal has barely any restrictions on weed. Give us a break. Fuck spain tho

Gassing Charlize Theron and Candice Swanepoel ? Fuck you.

>engages in war, murders millions, takes out leaders and high ranking officials, bombs, imprisons, steals natural resources, spread propaganda through movies that Arabs are always the bad guys

>actually goes to the starving continent
>brings them back
>slowly assimilate them into society
>give them rights
>glorify them in movies, music, all sectors of entertainment
>eventually become presidents

GEE I WONDER WHO AMERICA HATES MORE GUIS

i cant say niggers because this means arabs are still bad

arabs are the superior master race , accept it you fingolian scum

self hating argie

ar*bs obviously

I don't know, i think it was like judges who decided it, "of course" they pick the ugly black troll because of muh diversity

Niggers are worse 100%.

They don't work. They cause crime and rape our women and create gangs.

Arabs are generally peaceful people. The problem is some of them do terrorism. Also usually a few generations after the first, the descendents give up Islam.

Also remember that some arabs are fully white and all arabs are partially white. They can be bleached in a few generations. Niggers can't.

Pic not related btw.

>sweden
cuck

America keeps shoving money into your oily asses, you shouldn't be complaining.

4th place? Who the fuck came first?

Arabs
Nigger ruin their own neighborhoods and live
Arabs ruin entire countries and export their shit religion to places that don't want it

> what's better a pile of shit, or a different colored pile of shit?

>3 posts by this ID
wow, you're dedicated.

4th place... My god.

Arabs, by far.

send me her instagram brudi

Niggers OFC anyone can see that.

Niggers of course. At least Arabs can into civilization

Arabs are completely bro tier, when they go secular. Literally one of the best people to be around.

Khan'ed

I hope your oil doesn't have this much salt.

>starving man walks into grocery store
>buys food and drinks
>"lol you should be grateful I'm shoving money into your veggy asshole, bro"

Do you even business, retard? You need the oil

Also if the price for oil is mass murder then go fuck yourself I will complain and I don't expect a low IQ human to understand basic emotions

It's like trying to decide if colon cancer or prostate cancer is worse. Both are terrible and a disease upon any society

oh look, the mongoloid squad is on nigger mood again.

>At least Arabs can into civilization
Come the fuck on pajeet, if it wasn't for the Brits giving them a country for the oil they would still live in fucking tents fucking camels.

the 94% of the argentinians are decendents of europeans so fuck you goat fucker

IF they go secular, I agree

3/10 don't make jokes around women if you wanna get laid before you die

You mean the UK? that was pakis.

France? That was north africans

and what country did we ruin?

>Mexico
Thank god someone browner and more disgusting than us exists to make us look good

see The one in the middle.

I wish I had it.

All of them.

You have to go back.jpg
But you are better than niggers

Fuck me, who the fuck presided over that competition, a blind retard?

Nothing is as disgusting as a muslim, only a nigger muslim, now fuck off nigger.

>Niggers:
killing each other more often than not
subhuman culture, rape, torture and showing off
delusions of grandeur, we wuz X and shiet
flee their countries only to act the same in other countries
don't even pretend to integrate
>Arabs:
killing each other more often than not
subhuman culture, rape, torture and showing off
delusions of grandeur, we wuz X and shiet
flee their countries only to act the same in other countries
don't even pretend to integrate

gee I don't know

It's a common expression here. Meaning "it doesn't matter".

arabs by far, niggers here are alright, mostly christians

and you are worse than a nigger, you fucking girl

You got triggered because you know deep down inside I'm right, you are disgusting brown subhumans and literally nobody fucking respects you enough to even hate you, you're Indian tier

If a small handful of whites had to die to get rid of all of the brown folk, I wouldn't hesitate. I'd sacrifice myself if it meant a better future for my children.

LOL nabtean kingdom? sbaean kingdom? the umayyads? the abbasids? dalmun? just about 400 years ago Oman was one of the strongest countries in the indian ocean.

but what a surprise, gustavo the immigrant talking about us badly, fuck off.

Niggers are stupid and simple beasts. If it comes down to it they're easily controlled with a little skull cracking and threat of revoking their gibsmedat entitlements.

Arabs are fanatics and convert others to their fanaticism, INCLUDING niggers. They are infinitely worse in the long run.

Niggers are worse

>You got tri...
Stopped reading rigth there, no need to waste my time with sand-niggers, Don't you ever reply motherfucker.

Muslim here, Arabs are the fucking cancer of this planet. The women can be hot as fuck sometimes but goddamn these fucks need to be genocided.

back where though? where from the peninsula, small in numbers and we don't immigrate.

Niggers. Arabs need to be gassed too but the main problem with arabs is islam. Secular arabs are tolerable and ex-muzzies are useful. You can never be ex-sandnigger or ex-nigger though so they all deserve the oven

Hot but you could land a fucking airplane in her forehead.

That sounds like something a nigger muslim would say

Never got someone on pol this mad before, indicator of your inferior genetics, Indian tier race, only worthy of lowly jokes, atleast I am a big threat to the world, you're like an ant.

Go clean some toilets Paco

I don't know about that, our sparse nignog population behaves well and causes no problems. ar*bs on the other hand are pure genocide material

Why do you follow Arab religion then?

Alright jungle nigger just watch out for the patrol in the borders, no go and make 11 children with carlos you dumb nigger

Niggers are lazy, dumb, dishonest, disgusting, and don't integrate well into any society other than tribes.

Sand niggers are lazy, dishonest, and don't integrate well into any society other than dictatorships.

All of my engineering classes the sandies tried and failed to cheat on every test. Didn't have any nig nogs in my engineering classes though, I imagine they failed freshmen English.

It really is a tough call. Sandies aren't too dumb, but they're usually dishonest and lazy.

YAAAAS QUEEN

I guess but I'm Pakistani.
Because I have no choice. Became an Atheist for a while, but just like how you guys grew out of it/decided to go back to Christianity because of all the SJW hate, I stuck with Islam because of all the hate you guys gave us.

Read up on the mongol horde reking Baghdad. That was a breddy advanced city, with the biggest library in the world (IIRC it was called the House of Wisdom) and was probably greater than any city in Europe at the time. I'm not defending the Islamic Golden Age nonsense but if you think the Arabs were all living in tents till the Brits showed up you have history books to read

>same difference
>then

Jesus. Just end your life, you shit kicking hillbilly. You're embarrassing the rest of us.

I dunno, I don't really feel comfortable in comparing pieces of shit with each other.

Arabs

>Pakistani
>complaining about any other race
>still stones women

If anyone needs to be genocided it's your country

Pakistan literally all have the mental capacity of niggers
While having every bad trait of Muslims
They are like god's proof to earth that Satan exists

Assyrian here.

Honestly it sucks to have arab features, its very easy for me to get mexican girls, asian girls and poos but white girls, especially polish chicks, always reject me.

It sucks boys. I dont want disgusting mud children. I am Assyrian so my skin is very light, my family has green eyes and light brown hair, my beard has a red tint to it in the sun.

I just want a nice Christian girl but I want her to have blue or green eyes like some of my other family.

Assyrian girls are amazing but they dont have the features some white girls do. Plus Assyrian women are very "angry" chicks. Do one thing wrong and they will try to take your ear.

Fuck this gay we wuz stealin women and shit meme. Its utter bullshit cause i cant seem to pull a single aryan bitch and im pretty fucking handsome guys. Fuck you guys.

>Assyrian
So you look like a jew I'm guessing.

Ok let's see here
>killing each other
nope.
>subhuman culture
yes.
>rape
nope.
>torture and showing off
yes and yes
>delusions of grandeur
some and some but you also have that
>we wuz
nope nope nope, we don't have that, but also you have that
>immigrants
that's arabized not arabs.

What's your skin colour?

Syrian here, also
Just say Syrian you fucking cringelord, so this is the product of a special snowflake Arab, huh.
You can't pull girls because you give off a very gay vibe, girls like men not fufus

No you faggot, I will not identify with you niggers. Such filthy people. Assyrians are upstanding and dont terrorize others, disgusting muslims try to purge us every chance they get. Fuck your disgusting "syrian" people.
Its white but turns olive in sunlight
A jew with no curly hair and a weaker nose

As a black guy who despises Islam I can tell you Muslims are far worse. No matter how much you may hate blacks, we don't destroy entire countries the way Muslims do. No matter how much some of us may claim we hate whitey, it's not the same fanaticism that Muslims have towards their Allah. What's more, BLM isn't on the same scale as Isis, and blacks tend to be sheep overall, rather than would-be Jihadist warriors ready to blow shit up.

My people are pretty cancerous right now, but there's at least a semblance of hope for us. There's absolutely NO hope for Muslims, because their religion is absolute shit and they refuse to accept this fact.

Niggers are definitely worse. They can barely speak english whereas arabs are quite good at languages, it's not uncommon to find arabs who know dialectic arabic, MSA and the language of the country who colonized them.

Plus, secular ones and those who live in western countries and acquire western values tend to be very nice.

Also, they are handsome as fuck. Niggers look like cartoons.

Most people I know just say arab as a catch-all for muslim middle easterner

You probably have a very strict definition of the word, but the popular definition differs.

>such filthy people
>white but turns olive in sunlight
Were you raised by a single mother? I have bad news about your sexuality

Also you would be blessed to even lick my used condom faggot, 1 Syrian> your entire bloodline

Fpbp

Arabs. Niggers are more stupid, but they won't bomb you.

can't you just, you know, call them middle easterns?

B..but Obama is Muslim so what do you mean?

Good one, go pray to your rubix cube.

>They don't work. They cause crime and rape our women and create gangs.

That's a great description of arabs.

>stoning women
Happens in pretty much every Muslim country along with yours, came out of a religion you Arabs created, so you don't really have the right to talk shit. You're lucky enough to have struck oil and managed to get this far with it, otherwise you never would have made it in the modern world. Our country was built from the ground up with persecution from every corner and we still survived and made it. May be shit right now but at least we earned it.

And even when immigrating to foreign countries such as here, we're far more successful than you fucks, your neighborhoods smell like fucking shit, second/third generation Arabs are still driving cabs while 2nd gen Pakis are getting entry level jobs now and are climbing to the top of the highest income earning group in the U.S.

Oh, and we have nukes. You don't. Good luck getting fucked in the ass for eternity by ISIS, America, and Jews.

Wrong.

Correct answer is mud slimes

Why don't you go fuck some pork Muhammad.

Good one fufu, special little faggot, I'm so handsome my skin turns olive in the sun xD

How pathetic you must be to attention whore on pol, as a male, grow some balls man

Yalla habibi kos ommak and bye

Arabs because they ruined glorious Persia

I will, that's not a nice way to address your mom, though..

senpai can you show me any gang, rape, or crime that anyone from the GCC did in sweden?

or that we don't work?

I'll just contact my vast network of popular culture disseminators and linguistic analysts and I'll get back to you