Is it obvious they are trying to rig the French election yet?

Marine Le Pen getting immunity removed by the EU, facing indictment for gore images, facing indictment for "fake jobs".

Francois Fillon facing indictment for "fake jobs"

Macron, literally ex-Rothschilds banker now """polling""" ahead of Le Pen in the first round seeing as anyone who is a serious contender to him is potentially going to be thrown in jail.

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-idUSKBN16A0WW

Is this getting obvious enough to redpill normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE
youtu.be/pOEgpJOl9ec
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-union-vote-lift-marine-le-pen-immunity-tweet-isis-violence-a7604506.html
lepoint.fr/presidentielle/le-vote-sur-la-levee-d-immunite-de-marine-le-pen-embarrasse-les-republicains-02-03-2017-2108732_3121.php
closermag.fr/video/les-freres-bogdanov-fans-d-emmanuel-macron-la-preuve-!-video-555254
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115070343/#115074614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The shilling about Macron is reaching critical mass.
He showed his program yesterday (after 2 fucking months of campaign...) and the medias are promoting it everywhere while they totally trashed the one of Fillon and didn't even spaek about the one of Marine.

There are like 1 positive new article every 30 minutes about him since weeks like if he was some sort of revolutionnary/messiah despite that his program is basically Hollande 2.0.

The only good side is that everytime there is a commentary it is to trash him, people don't seem to eat this shit.

The purpose of a rigged election is to make the other side lose.

It's obvious for any militant from every parties or even people slightly interested by politics. For the rest of society, I'm afraid they could be fooled...

>his program is basically Hollande 2.0.
If only... He only revealed "a part" of his program, the reality is that he doesn't have a program, he has an ambition.

They want to replace Fillon with Alain Juppé, who's a flatout cuckservative

Also, keep in mind that both Fillon and Le Pen are AGAINST the sanction on Russia

>replace Fillon with Alain Juppé

Isn't it too late for that?

Yeah I know. This was really bad because it wouldn't be THAT bad is Fillon won. If Macron or Juppe wins France is fucked. Still Fillon said yesterday he wasn't giving up.. which is why 60 cops raided his campaign HQ today. Hopefully he stands firm.

the system is clearly rigged in his favor, the justice is conveniently pushing years old affairs against Fillon and Marine 2 months before the election while all the medias are shilling for Macron who is closely related both in business and politics with the owners of many newspapers, think tanks and TV channels.

Primaries are not legally binding and half of Fillon's campaign staff including the "Youth with fillon" just left boat.

They're gonna push for Baroin I think.

>"fake jobs"
I don't know why you're implying it's not real

Wether or not it's a left wing move to destroy the right, they ARE guilty of everything they're being accused of and should resign if they had any guts and decency left as human beings

This is not the USA, we have standards.

It's been a thing for a while has it not ? Every time someone decent trying to unfuck the country shows up they shut it down with made up scandals are idiocy.

>Baroin

How bad is he?

Only in Cultural Marxist place you can get attacked for posting picture denouncing ISIS terrorism

Le Pen is not guilty of shit, it's the same "affairs" that go no where that the governments relaunch before every election.
If you knew about our justice system you'd realize that it's a complete aberrations to have a 3rd police searh at the same place in the same procedure more than 4 years after the beginning of the investigation, especially considering they never found anything and the charges against Fillon cannot hold because what he is accused of cannot be held against a member of parliament, furthermore the PNF (national financial tribunal) judge in charge of the investigation is close to Taubira and member of the Syndicat de la Magistrature.

same old left leaning center-right, he's a "son" of Chirac

Honestly who cares. France is fucking finished no matter what. Redpilled frogs need to move to the states or Quebec. Come home white man. The new world needs you.

Well if Le Pen becomes president she will give the final blow to the EU by organizing a Frexit

So that's her election is important

Don Fillon is reaching Turkish purge level.

Hold on Don; the TV debate is soon.

They will awaken when the crime gets out of hand, when the murder statistics skyrocket. I just hope the cities won't be left in ruin.

God bless.

He's a Jew. He's a secret homosexual(media washed it under the carpet). He works for Rothschild. He's globalism incarnate. He came from nowhere. His campaign "launched" yesterday with a meager 31 page booklet in comparison Le Pen published a 178 page book.

This. It's clear. ((They)) know losing France is the true death of the EUSSR project.
I'm starting to think that occult ritual to destroy Trump and all who think like him or even aid him done by the witches might have worked. Too much wierd shit happening since 1st March.

I don't think he's jewish but he's definitely their tool.

I'm not sure about that because even if the fake jobs thing is true Macron is a fucking godzilla of corruption, and that's who you'd be getting instead.

Did you see the vote aftermath at the EUSSR parliament? All the globalists laughing,cheering and booing Le Pens supporters who rose to her defence?

I honestly have never wanted a building to be destroyed so much. Their shit eating grins and satanic anti white eyes are embedded in my mind right now.

The election will be rigged and even if she wins, they'll overthrow the government and set up the sixth republic with Macron in charge.

He looks like a kike to me. It's interesting no information on his upbringing is available online just where he was born. Not even his parents names or ethnicities.

Nearly every other politician has their wikipedia and other sites filled with info.

Reminds me of Ross Perot here. He was an alternative candidate, a businessman like trump and right leaning but no party affiliation. He mysteriously dropped out and bill Clinton ended up winning after bush senior threatened to release "embarrassing pictures of his daughter"

yes it's been obvious for quite a while

Oh and he is married to his TEACHER that he met aged 15. She is 24 years older than him.

The guy is creepy as fuck. Looking at him unnerves me.

Rothschild globalist fighting against a nationalist populist calling the EU out on it's bullshit. Yes, we won Brexit and we won Trump, but this challenge is easily the toughest one yet. The Le Pen family has been demonised in France, and all the other parties will join together to stop Le Pen in the second round. Can Le Pen still win? Everything is possible, but for some reason I do not trust the French... Hopefully they will prove me wrong.

>I'm starting to think that occult ritual to destroy Trump and all who think like him or even aid him done by the witches might have worked. Too much wierd shit happening since 1st March.
You need to watch more Styx:
youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE

He also talks about the main effect of such things being people possibly believing it is real and then going on the act precipitously, rather than under the effect of the occult.

So I guess the Clinton emails was the system being rigged against Hillary?

>old left leaning center-right

Merkel...

what are you talking about dumb slav ?

>De sa mère, très peu d’informations ont fuité. Aussi sait-on seulement qu’elle s’appelle Françoise Noguès et qu’elle est médecin-conseil de la Sécurité sociale. Jean-Michel Macon, son père, Jean-Michel Macron, est médecin et professeur de neurologie au CHU d’Amiens.

His father is neurosurgeon and his mother is a children doctor, he went to a jesuit school, that's all I can find.

We haven't won anything yet.

Brexit keeps getting hurdles and globalist amendments. That was disgusting what the Lords did. Time we got rid of those literal old spongers. Plus when we do enact Article 50 its 2 years of negotiations and every EU country has to agree to it. The EU is "voluntary" bullshit is a meme. It's a cronyism gravytrain and the UK is the cashcow of the EUSSR.

Trump is besieged by Obama's "Shadow cabal" set up prior to the election. Scandal after scandal. Media story after media story.

Now this.

I think Le Pen will win though. She can turn the lack of immunity to her advantage by declaring it a persecution by the anti european EU for speaking the truth about Islam. I'm also very pleased she refused to wear the muslim headscarf and cancelled her meeting with the muslims the other day because of it.

Remember pic related?

It's like that now with France. More 80% Macron(literally unknown until the last 48 hours) 20% Le Pen.

and he married his teacher 24 years older than him. Who he met aged 15.

It's very odd.

To all the french people:

Keep in mind that all the noise around Fillon has been carefully organized to create a diversion and unfocus your attention while they destroy MLP.

The proof is that Fillon is part of the club "Le diner du Siecle" where all the leaders (medias, banks and sarko/hollande) meet once a month. They want Macron to get before MLP on the first round to increase his chance of winning.

youtu.be/pOEgpJOl9ec

it's not the same thing at all, we're certain Le Pen will be present in the second round but the real question is, in the case of a Macron-Le Pen faceoff how much of the right and the left with go for Macron and how many will Marine be able to flip.

save paris

The thing that i find suspicious is that you can't find a single picture of his parents anywhere.

Bizarre for a presidential election.

well I agree
But Macron's campaign, despite being most likely paid for by rotschild and his london finance friends is not illegal in any way
But who knows, maybe they'll dug up some dirt on him too..

Paris is a mistake. It should have burned.

He's Hollande's "heir", as long as the justice is controlled by Hollande they won't go after him.

>Le journal de Mickey

A cartoon character approves of him?

Didn't you take reading comprehension in school? surrender pls

hey kraut we've all been nice enough not to fucking vitrify all of germany to burry every german descendent under ten feet of mud. now be nice ok kraut.

>I think Le Pen will win though
I'm afraid people will chicken out and gang up on her during the second round. Medias will be all about how she's literally Hitler and how the National Front is a bunch of nazis, people won't go all the way out of fear.

But with how things are going in the EU, it's only a matter of time. If she doesn't become president this year, then it'll probably happen in five years. There is only so much the EU can do to keep her off the race and people are gradually becoming aware of all the bullshit.

lol "we"

If after the fucking worst president in decades, Hollande, frenchies vote for another leftie is time to put them as same cuck level as Sweden.

I said the system is rigged in his favor because he is linked with the owners of our media, you're going off about something totally unrelated, imbecile.

No.

We only say things like this about Germany because you continually export your autism to the rest of Europe. France is fine and worth saving.

The accusation that the election is rigged is just a convenient excuse for when Le Pen inevitably loses. Where exactly is Le Pen going to get enough votes from to beat Macron or whoever else makes it to round 2 so she can win?

In Hillary's case there was an investigation, the media were shilling for her. In this case there are investigations of all Macron's opponents AND media shilling for him. The coincidences are waaaaay more apparent.

lol learn to english. Your education system really is tanking. You fuckers almost got beat down by a Germany crippled for 20 years by enormous war reparations and sanctions. You can thank god the Jerrys saved your ass. Even that is thanks to Adolf losing his fucking during the war and taking over military command.

I suppose it's a convenient excuse for when Fillon loses as well? Because the election is being rigged against anyone who is a viable opponent of Macron.

>Jerrys
The Jerrys are the Germans btw

I'm just saying that you could make conspiracy cases for every side every time. Honestly, the conspiracy card being played all the time is getting old. But I get it, it's easy...

Yes it's rigged because Fillon misappropriated funds. Fillon would be Le Pen in round 2 btw. I know how the system works because we use the same system. Last election, the candidate from the neocommunist party won 40%, the runner up wone 30%. In round 2, the commie lost 55-45. Le Pen's situation is much worse than our commie guy's. The only way she can win is if after the first round there's some gigantic scandal that completely destroys her opponent.

I swear i'm not larping. i was once told a hack you could use to pretty much any french of anything.
say this to them and they will always agree with you. but i sort of forgot what it was.

You just can't fight against the Bogdanov familly. They're everywhere. Here is Brigitte Trogneux-Bogdanov, wife of next French president Emmanuel Macron.

It's done, decided, there is nothing to be done to avoid it. It's over, Sup Forums, you should have believed the quick rundowns.

have you received your montly jar of fresh uk cum so you and your fellow slovenian friend dont starve to much ?

i can send you a jar right now just tell me bro !

>voter surveys have also consistently shown any candidate defeating Le Pen
She never had a chance anyway

there is no conspiracy, in February Macron got 480 minutes of air time on BFMTV against ~80 for fillon, ~70 for Hamon and ~60 for Le Pen and Mélanchon, BFMTV is an info channel owned by Patrick Drahi a French Israeli billionaire that was allowed to purchase SFR, one of the main French telecom companies, by Macron when he was minister of economy despite the previous minister opposing the purchase.

They are trying to ruin her public image by suing her. She tweeted stupid ISIS propaganda or whatnot to warn people. That was dumb.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-union-vote-lift-marine-le-pen-immunity-tweet-isis-violence-a7604506.html
>The immunity is lifted btw.
lepoint.fr/presidentielle/le-vote-sur-la-levee-d-immunite-de-marine-le-pen-embarrasse-les-republicains-02-03-2017-2108732_3121.php

Nothing too big, but still bothering.

Of course, it's a fail-safe strategy. It's better when you lose cause you have an excuse. In case of Trump (if you win), you can then claim a "landslide" victory against the odds of the "rigged" system. It's all a politcal game, and you're all gobbling it up with such delight coz it makes you feel "smart". SAD

Tommys sorry :)

no she tweeted it because someone on BFMTV, see here , said the FN is the same as ISIS.

closermag.fr/video/les-freres-bogdanov-fans-d-emmanuel-macron-la-preuve-!-video-555254

Bogdanov Brothers gave their blessing to Macron. It's over.

Judging by that post you're either a poorly educated chav on welfare or a troll from Khazakhstan on a proxy. Slovenia is doing just fine, we even have internet and TV's, imagine that. Oh and stay out.

lol man wtf

So? It's a private news network, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

He invented macron-economics according to Igor Bogdanov. He is fit for being our next president.

I can't believe I'm going to bother actually looking in to this Bogdanov thing now fuck you man.

I never said the opposite, all the medias are shilling for him, I'm not saying they are not allowed to, I'm just stating a fact.

Need a quick rundown ?

Yea, ok that's fair. Are all the majo media networks behaving the same way?

It's a force meme. Nothing serious. Macron is a fagget.

If France doesn't elect Marine you deserve being overrun with a muslim horde

yes, both public and private

So what you're saying is they're all paid off? Or is he just more popular? Or what?

not paid off, just shilling for him because their bosses are in dealings with him

I just hope this whole thing backlashes at them and they end up giving France presidency to Le Pen, having destroyed all other contenders to make room for Macron.

That basically means paid off. Look I don't affiliate with either party or candidate, I'm just trying to reasonably assess the situation, and to me it seems as if he's just getting extra coverage due to his popularity + connections + money. And its completely reasonable to use the advantages you are given. You think LePenn wouldn't use this kind of influence if she had it? If you think that then you're delusional. I may have missed your point here, not sure. Just trying to say that both sides have their hidden agendas and you shouldnt just take one side and blindly follow.

he has no popularity outside of the media

lol, this is a good experiment then to see how much the media influence the flock

Yes that's the only woman he ever fucked.
Messed up.

>he's just getting extra coverage due to his connections + money
Rigging.

lol what is advertising and why do candidates take campaign contributions? what is campaigning?

good, I hope lepen gets jailed. we all here can clearly see the marxist snake which has europe in its stranglehold. normies dont. normies see brexit and trump as two separate, unrelated incidents.
and I think most people here know that there is no peaceful way and a white europe at the same time possible.

It doesn't matter.
Those who have no opinion other than what they're told to do and left-wingers who can't find a left wing candidate able to reach 2nd round... all of those will vote for him.

Only Ali Juppé's come-back to replace Fillon can change the game on first round and make Macron look like the ridiculous noob he is. Still Juppé's return will piss off real conservatives who had their vote spit-on... those will be tempted to vote Le Pen instead.

so it's legit to pay supposedly impartial news organisations for additional coverage? the fact that the money to do that is coming from big corporations who see this as an investment doesn't really make it any better.

It's a joke.

news network can be impartial only in theory/a utopia. Look at "fair & balanced" Fox News for example (although all are to some extent). It's just the world we live in, fuck it. How can we change that? The News Network's credibility should depend on their balanced reporting, bit rather than people condemning and stopping to watch biased networks, they just choose the one that's biased to their liking and gobble down whatever is thrown at them with great delight. It' waaay better to always be right and only hear what you want to hear, right? Rather than filtering information yourself and deciding what makes sense and what doesn't. SAD

Beware. Some people have reportedly disappeared after digging into this whole "Bogpill" thing. If I was you, I would move on to something else. You're too young to die, user.

It's my plan, move in US, i'm tired of France's liberal shit.

alright YouTube I'm back to normalize Satanism.
and its actually quite funny that people think pizzagate is real.
oh and by the way spirit cooking is just performance art...thats about all peace out

Alright YouTube, I just wanted to say that only badass memetic occultists like me who have been on Sup Forums since their teen years in which they haven't seen anything but the computer screen the entire day are valid Sup Forums veterans. Also, if you're not conservative or right-wing, you're not a valid Sup Forums regular either, because of course we all know that intelligent people still go by the left-right paradigm in 2017. Look at me I am so proud, my nipples go stiff and ya'll are a bunch of lamestream newfag cucks. Praise Kek and meme magic, Shadilay, yeah everyone jump on the Pepe hype train, I promise this isn't just New Age mixed with the worst Sup Forums wannabe occultism and black second hand clothes and skulls and shit, trust me I know my way around occult synchronicity. Oh and by the way, this entire badass cold hearted LaVeyan persona is just show and all fake, please have compassion with me, I mean we all have feelings after all, right, don't pretend like you don't, I mean, I never do that either. That's about all, peace out

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115070343/#115074614

Any likelihood of being able to get another candidate with a platform similar to Le Pen's?

Sometimes you just have to rinse up and cycle people out. It's probably a bad thing that this one family has a monopoly on true conservative politics in France.

The TV debate at the end of March is one of the reasons they wanna push Don Fillon out.

Tommys are the British.

We don't really have a metonymical Christian name for Americans.

I'm back, bitches.

Prepare yourself to be enriched by my diversity.