POL BTFO BY GUARDIAN

So you just got outed as fascistic young, often jobless, often sexually frustrated men, who sought refuge in a world of their own making, and live there through almost every waking hour

>archive.is/GtAZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzRbC7lQ-EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schizod master race bro.
Feels content.
Deus Vult.

Given the OP text and picture, I still have no idea what this faggot is on about. I still have no idea what this thread is even about.

Fuck off and learn to articulate your thoughts, shill faggot.

>fascistic young, often jobless, often sexually frustrated men

This has never been a secret, we are going to fuck your shit up society.

>resurgent fascism and racism are happening for no reason
>just a bunch of losers online
Keep telling yourselves that.

sah gay

Literally no one in the UK reads the Guardian.
It is a loss-making enterprise, sustained by a decades-old trust which is rapidly running out of money.
>so no, don't really give a fuck.

PDP is a brave bastard

who me? or the kikes who write for mainstream media?

The Guardian will be bankrupt before 2020. That's the reality they should be concerned about.

>racism
>misogny
>climate change

The left unironically think these are important political problems to people on Northern council estates.

>There's this retarded cripple I know. He shits himself and has no friends.
>He beat the shit out of me and fucked my wife. He's such a loser.

I like this timeline

2018 at the latest.

32, back to school, sex is for reproducing I don't want it now, I seek the truth to avoid civilization collapse. gfy

journalism is dead, only wikileaks matters at this point

why

This cap is from a thread a few days ago about this article. user made the point. Then people started posting tooth paste images. Good times.

>fascism
>resurgent

Sorry, wrong image.

I thought it would make George feel more at home if he was reading the thread.

literally everything you said except I'm 2 years older.

>Newfags lurking for 20 mins and writing a hit piece for their communist pamphlets.

Nothing new desu

>youngsters create world of their own that isn't as shit as the world their parents created
>youngsters prefer to stay in their own world
Well imagine my shock!

>guardian
>BTFOing anything other than its own motal consistancy

>Like adolescent boys and man-boys everywhere, Sup Forums’s users, Beran explains, are “deeply sensitive and guarded”. They disguise this sensitivity with extreme insensitivity to other people’s suffering – of the kind that “only people who have never really suffered” can display. Whatever they do or say – posting swastikas, racist memes, incitements to bully and abuse – is just “for the lulz” (Sup Forums’s word for laugh out loud).

youtube.com/watch?v=YzRbC7lQ-EQ

>Monty Python did it for the lulz.

Nice try. I'm a city planner with a family. I'm making the real world into the world I want. No fantasy.

>fascistic
Yes, pls. Way better than libtard.
>young
No.
>jobless
Wrong. Fully employed.
>sexually frustrated
Who isn't to a certain degree
>men
Yes, mostly correct

They forgot that Sup Forums made Brexit and Trump happen so far. Call us what you like. If the collective force of this board has the power to change the world, I don't care what opinion fake news has of us.

Btw. Hitler was right

POL BTFO LOL GUIS

WE LOST HARD HAHA XD !

>young, often jobless, often sexually frustrated men

It's almost like having a large population of combat age men whos future you sold out from under them is going to motivate them to destroy you.

>liberals r da real racis
wow... this is deep...

> quoting oneself

The Left still doesn't realize their folly.

Through martyrizing Trayvon and all divise racial psyops afterward, they've put countless normies on a path to Sup Forums.

Nothing turns your uncle on to political incorrectness like seeing cops shot on live TV, or "peaceful" protestors looting a MetroPCS. And then he logs on to Facebook only to see an article by some 20-something Manhattanite intersectional women's studies major about why he, as a white oppressor, is responsible for all of this.

>implying racism, misogyny and fascism are bad things

We often overlook the fact that Sup Forums and several other major boards here are responsible for much of the internet's memetic trendsetting, even though our humor is totally bastardized by the time it reaches normiedom

It's basically Wikipedia. You edit the Wikipedia article to say milk is a white supremacist symbol, and then white supremacists do start using it as a symbol, so what started as a joke turned out to be true.

The Left is paralyzed because they're so addicted to smear tactics and lies, that they physically can't help themselves from disavowing anything we happen to like. It's like the monkey who reaches into a hole to grab some food, then gets his hand stuck because he won't let go.

Is this Guardian "journalist" reaching out to actual humans, or the Chinese bots that make up the majority of its web traffic?

If people aren't afraid of being labeled anymore, the left looses all of their power. It must be a very frightening time for them.