There are people on Sup Forums right now that can't carry a pocket knife because it's illegal or taboo in their...

>There are people on Sup Forums right now that can't carry a pocket knife because it's illegal or taboo in their countries.

What does Sup Forums think of knife laws?

Do you carry one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a kabar and a nice bayonet for my m1a

Do you carry any of them?

>Do you carry one?
Around here all we can carry is a non spring loaded knife of up to 9 cm blade length, which is exactly what I carry around at all times.

I keep my kabar on me usually. I'm pretty tall (6'4) so it actually fits in my jacket or I put it in my sock. I also keep a SW 1911 in my car.

>Kabar
Nice meme knife with literal rat-tail pencil tang, fag

Any laws regulating knives should be repealed. There is literally no reason for them.

Texas knife laws are actually pretty stupid. You can carry a switchblade but a bowie knife is illegal.

suck my cock faggot. You're probably some sword collecting virgin.

When I was a kid and lived in Poland I carried knife to school everyday. I even exchanged knifes with my neonazi classmate in year 4 lol. True story. While in Poland never left house without a knife in my pocket. moved to UK... can't carry shit because pleb Britbongs stab everyone. In Poland pleb will punch you, here cunts knifes people.

SWIM carries a vape that has been modified to spray ground glass. One spray in the attacker's eyes or throat and it's game over.

this is my daily carry

Yes, I walk down the street shirtless with a machete... People just wave and smile...

this is my daily carry

I like you.

I have a casual/utility knife.

My carry knife for dogs, Meth Zombies and Jamal.
My Uncle gave it to me for Christmas when I was like 13.

Knife laws are absurd and carrying such a simple tool/weapon should be consider an intrinsic human right you can only lose through criminal misuse.

I live in a city that is ~90% white. I carry stones in my passenger door, and if I'm visiting family in a more dangerous city I will take my glock 19 with me, but otherwise it's not necessary unless shtf or something

And a knife for fancy dress

>that faggot tryhard knife

I suppose you like Call of Duty.

This is my daily carry.

Don't violate the NAP.

This is my daily carry.

kekd

Knifes should not be banned at all, and for that matter neither should guns.
I carry one because I can't get a gun until 21.

4 inches in ca.

More than enough.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean you can't do it, scrub.
Grab a chainsaw, conceal carry it and hack someone to pieces when the need arises.

Why dont you carry a gun faggot

>I carry stones
when the urge to lapidate simply cannot be resisted

>knifes
wew

that knife does not even have a stabbing point lmfao

yes small pocket knife

I carry a 4 inch karambit knife.

And a katana.

ofcourse
pic related

I carry a Ruger SP101 and laugh at you eurocucks.

it's a utilitarian knife, good for many different uses, folds for easy carry, etc.

Not bad. never leave the house without this guy, was a gift from my dad a few years back.

I carry a Bk17 like this one, its full tang and can take a beating. the fighting knife is a meme but the becker line of kabar is solid.

damn that mad lad was about to make himself a damn dangerous peanutbutter sandwich, he could literally have killed someone who was allergic to peanuts with that! thank god and thank the queen for the british police and their great work

I do

knife beats gun under 21 ft

IMO knifes make horrible self defense weapons, they do not disable attackers, and only guarantee they die after they walk away. obv better to have distance with a firearm, but otherwise i think i would prefer a blunt weapon over a bladed one.

I live in the city and theres a ton of gun free zones and I never got my chl cuz I'm lazy. I also don't need a gun to beat the fuck out of the average citizen.

Knife laws are retarded

Yes, carry, and trained to properly use

>want Swiss army knife
>dozens of tools that serve many peaceful applications, some of them lethal = all fine
>one tool that serves many peaceful applications, one of them lethal = ILLEGAL HOW DARE YOU YOU CRIMINAL

As if we don't walk with murder machines on our bodies every day. Would be hard to ban arms, hands and testosterone though.

Well if we're posting knives

no step

my town is rather nice and safe too, however, chicago is not far, and chicago is exporting its shit to a neighboring city. I rarely need to go to either one, but when i do i am carrying.

Is that a fucking butter knife?

It's illegal in my country, I wish it wasn't though; nobody respects these kinds of laws except me.

it's a lot simpler than taking a gun everywhere. I can leave the stones in the car. If my kids get ahold of them it's not a crisis. if they get stolen, I go to the river and get some more.

I have a strong arm and good aim. stones are under-rated. one of them hits you in the head you're out

If I get you with my karambit you will not live long. The thing is a killing machine literally.
>inb4 faggot

yeh I carry this

I've got a tactical pen that could fuck someone up good. When I was a doorman I saw a cop put someone out with one and got one the next day.

>knife gets a chance to do damage under 21 ft if in the hands of a very motivated and athletic attacker before they take a hollow point point blank to the chest

fixed

Guy on the right looks like that pube beard nu-male. He has that same look on his face, only with his mouth closed.

How much?

have you been stabbed before?
you arent going to do shit afterwards guarantee

My daily carry.

New Jerseys knife laws are pretty cucked so you need to carry a pratical knife and not say a 10 inch deer carver. I often carry a 5 inch sheeth knife which is pushing it. Sometimes I carry a manual 4.5 inch flip knife instead of the sheeth knife. I like to carry a 4oz pepper gel can also.

see
for a more sophisticated and targetted approach

I live in one if the most neutered nations that exists

One of the most cucked countries in the EU reporting in - and I can still carry a knife. What places don't?

What, just the wheel? Where's the bike, faggot?

>what is adrenaline
>what is fight or flight instinct
>what is self-preservation

Maybe strayacucks lose the will to live the moment they get red on them.

I wish I could. Practically every day when I go for my morning walk, I cross paths with some manner of wild canine running loose. Fortunately, there's no shortage of discarded bottles littering the ground, so I'm not completely defenseless. Gotta love Detroit.

Yes actually, it depends on the situation. I didnt know i got stabbed until i got away and felt the warm wetness.

Inthe moment i thought it was just a solid punch that may have cracked a rib

Commiefornia open carry

>wish i could
>lives in Detroit
bruh do you have hands with working fingers

is that legal

Yes I do carry Leatherman multitool on my belt all the time.

*driver's side door

I thought pistol grips were illegal in cali

Bin it. That's what I think you violent sociopath, no one needs a pocket knife, the bobbies will protect you.

>lives in Detroit
>don't carry

It's small enough not to be a hassle and does its daily job (cutting packets and letters open, sometimes cutting some dry meat).

thats a bread&butter knife

ok hero
youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

Depending on state carrying knives in Australia is generally considered illegal and we have bans on many knife weapons. In my state only people allowed to carry knives are Sikhs. Combat knives, bayonets, daggers and Bali songs are illegal.

seems you would still need relative proximity. a stone covers a lot more distance, and you can use it close too. also, don't have to worry about it getting into the wrong hands, stolen, etc.

this vape thing sounds like something I would have to take to the car, then take out when I go home, then take back out, etc. more trouble than it's worth, and fuck sophisticated, I just need something that works

Fucking hell, I'd think it was a fucking parody it's so bizarre.........
You have the police ignoring Pakistani mass rapes of white girls by whole paki neighborhoods for DECADES but proudly parading "confiscated" kitchenware and sport accessories

Doesn't anybody know how these " weapon" sweeps work?
Do they seriously raid a random neighborhood ,take your shit and arrest you for possessing "weapons&???

>He fell for the damascus steel meme

kek.

to my great surprise fixed blade knives, no matter the length are legal in cali as long as you do not conceal them.

$25 on Amazon. I've never had to use it for anything other than home use, but I've cut parts of my finger off a few times. Incredibly sharp. Not a serrated edge though. But I don't care about that.

lucky you didnt get hit somewhere vital

Yes, and a handgun. I practice jiu jitsu too, never know when you might need your built-in guns.

>not using the wheel as a flying beyblade
>not spinning it incredibly fast and chopping off someones head faster than a bullet

You call that a knife?..

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

>be in Britain's for a few years.
>got a job as a cook while I was over there
>Brought my $200 Japanese Petty knife, keep it in a box in my backpack, with the ceramic hone.
>taking transit one night, walking from subway station to my apartment
>Get stopped by police because I match a description
>Bag gets searched
>Finds my knife
>Explain that I work in a kitchen and the knife is too valuable to risk leaving at work
>that and you really would have a hard time staying someone with it.
>Doesn't buy it, get hauled into the station
>Spend the night in jail
>Have to spend 3 hours arguing with cops the next morning trying to get my knife back, even though I was I no longer a suspect.
Eventually got it back, but fuck me brits are fucking dense.

Don't let the bobbies get you

fair point. Perhaps I've underestimated the innocuous power of stones.

larping should be in the DSM5

You do know knives like that are perfectly elgal to carry, don't you? Go look up the wapenwet.

>straya
>having opinions on real world shit

Let me know how many gunmen you successfully take down at 20 feet with your knife, Crocodile Dundee.

>larping should be in the DSM5
Being british should be in the DSM5 too

my blade is 7 inches, how much do you need?

did you watch the american police training video?
i am guessing you didnt

that was like 5 ft

>use the exact wording of an insult to insult the insulter
nice come back faggot

I did get a punctured lung, after surgery the doc said i was lucky it didnt catch my liver. I guess thats almost as bad as the heart.

The knife vs. gun meme only works if the gun is still holstered

>use the exact wording of an insult to insult the insulter
nice come back faggot