Why the heck is Ireland celebriting BLACK History mouth???

IRELAND HAS BECOME the fourth country in the world to celebrate an annual Black History Month, following in the footsteps of the US, UK and Canada (LOL)
A network of groups have come together through Africa Irish Development Initiatives (AIDI) to organise a series of events that will take place throughout the month of October.
What began as a pilot initiative in Cork in 2010 has grown into a national programme.
Zephrynus Okechi Ikeh, Project Coordinator of Black History Month Ireland (BHMI), said that the initiative will tackle racism and discrimination through helping people understand different cultures.
The theme of BHMI 2014 is ‘Civil Rights, Ethnic Diversity, Intercultural Education and Development’.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why the heck is Ireland celebriting BLACK History mouth???

Slaves work better when they're happy.

LOL, blacks don't even HAVE a history.

They were stone age hunter-gatherers for their entire existence until they were kidnapped and brought to Western countries a couple centuries ago to be used as farm equipment.

Because Phil lynott is a great singer

we have a black history month?
first i've heard of it

I heard they invented peanut butter and some dark summoning rituals

RARE
A
R
E

>Angola
Você não é preto não?

You have nigger on your flag's name. Kys

>be anglo
>only have about 20k dindus in your country
>be first to abolish slavery in your country
>be spearhead to get it banned globally
>this is your reward
JUST FUCK OUR SHIT UP SENPAITACHI

>Africa Irish Development Initiatives (AIDI)
Why not “society“ instead of “initiatives“? They had one job

Is the one of those black Irish I keep hearing about?

This is truly a disgrace

WE

I am, so what ?

WUZ

Gay as fuck

There are a lot of Nigerians in Ireland.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

>niggers
>working
Slavery has been abolished long time ago, Joaoaoao.

Phil Linnet

Every fucking day this fag posts the same goddamn thread.

Wait we celebrate Black History Month? I don't remember that ever being mentioned when i was in school.

Did have an entire History module on Civil Rights in America for god knows what reason.

should be
>Africa Irish Development Strategies
>AIDS

kek

I'm irish and never heard of this until now

I had the same thing, but with South Africa

ayy mayne ainchu neva hear uh black irish bruh

Ireland has a history of celbrating false holidays.

Do you know why st patrick was made a sajnt? He drove all the snakes out of ireland.

Except for the fact that ever since ireland emerged from the sea no snakes ever lived there.

wow

what's wrong about a non-white (black) country celebrating black history month? USA does it too, you know.

Ikr

They made a big deal out of it on the BBC. It only started last year I think. Abhorrent desu. Most black people don't really care. It's only the London artsy types who want to do it.

we are all black.

Whe don't celebrate black history month here what are you on about?

>slavery effectively certified as illegal in Great Britain in 1772 (Somersett's case)
>Abolish the Slave Trade in 1807
>The Royal Navy enforces this on the world and basically spearheads anti-slavery to every corner of the world.
>All slaves in the British Empire emancipated by 1833
>All of this paid for off the backs of working class Britons from the industrial revolution
>Black British people still complain about slavery and want reparations for it in the current year

Just fuck my shit up senpai

It was on the BBC last year. That's when it started I think.

LOL! The Irish must be the most cucked nation of Europe haha

LEPRECHAUNZ

>fakkurifu