Who do beurettes vote for in the French elections?

Who do beurettes vote for in the French elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNxxKUsdVbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

how do I fuck a beurette

Be a macaca. That's all the Maghrebi girls want, Ahmed.

>insert baguette

>beurettes

who is it?

More like
>JUSTICE RAINS FROM AB-AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHH

arab french women who like big long cocks.

>Arab
>French
Pick one Ahmed

>arab french
There is no such thing, it will never exist, they will never be french they will always be arabs.

they vote for my dick, white boi

but you just wanted to post o/v/erreddit so go ahead and go back.

Slutty Arab girls known for their love of Black guys and hatred of their own men.

How
do
I
FUCK
a
beurette
please

insert baguette
youtube.com/watch?v=sNxxKUsdVbY

You can't
Sandnigs reproduce with sandnigs only
Become a Muslim and maybe you'll get a chance

Ryanair or easy jet. Spend a few days in Marrakech. Fuck everything you want, even kids if it's your thing.

Put on Blackface.
Sandnigs are like their least preferred. They use them as betabux.

God damn I want to fuck her so bad!

russian hackers will hack french elections

first the US now france? my god we must stop this.

That is not true though, middle-eastern women are really easy. Maybe North-Africans are different.

And I am talking about the liberal ones, not the religious ones that fear getting honor killed.

At least your country has some

There's practically none where I live, it's suffering. They make my dick diamonds

You can't become a sandnigger by converting, it's a race/ethnicity, not a religion.
I swear Arabs have to be close to a standard deviation of attractiveness below whites, girls like in OP's pic are almost non-existent, although crazy hot and exotic if you do find them.

North Africans girls are so fucking hard to get.
These berbers only like NAfricans, Arabs and some of them nigs.

They're mostly Muslims. Religion is important to them, if at least you get the religion, it would make them 10 times easier to get.

>family is Polish going back generations
>my dad was extremely hairy when younger
>had black hair
>now older and greying beard
>mfw I'm in mid 20s and have dark brown hair, brown eyes and am very hairy
>pale skin tho

So... I'm guessing I'm not a full blooded Pole. Is it possible I have Middle Eastern genetics? It would probably explain why I'm so attracted to Middle Eastern and even some Indian girls.

You're probably a Tartar or a gyppo which would mean you should go to Auschwitz and learn your kind's history.

>you should go to Auschwitz and learn your kind's history.

fuck you

many russians are hairy as dogs tho white, I guess they evolved to it to fight cold

JUSTICE RAINS FROM A BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPTTTTHHHHHHHPPPP

Are you dumb? Europeans can be just as hairy as Arabs, it isn't even rare.

If it's to fight cold, why aren't Swedes hairy ?

Well last time I visited Poland I mostly saw light haired blue eyed Poles, hardly anyone with my features.

scandinavia is not cold, my city on the very south of steppes is colder than Malmo

golfstream warms their asses

Jessie Volt looks sorta Arab and she's French. Then again she's Southern French.

Wrong.
Mummy be like "Marie", my daddy be like "Jafar"

this. the city I live in is colder in the winter and hotter in the summer than Oslo. Scandis have it easy anywhere that human beings actually live

>poles are white

Either you have Tatar/mongol blood, Jew blood, or balkan/native European blood, or maybe perhaps gypsy blood.

Post your face and black strip your eyes.

Does she count?

You can have my arm instead

Prosze

Why are beurettes to slutty, pol?

you look like a lad from Caucasus

shes 15 you pedos

because they know the white man's weakness

Post your nipples instead. Nipple coloration is a great indicator for polishness since typical poles have light orange-pink nipples.