If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical shape as you are.

Stupid color hair, I wouldn't intervene. Let her get stomped.

I would help the negro and take a turn.

I'd stop them and say, "Ayo hol up," so that the man would understand what I'm asking. I'd continue to ask who the girl voted for in 2016, and decide whether or not to help the upstanding negro man based on her choice.

I'd then tip my fedora, turn 360 degrees, and walk away

>looks like some typical tumblrina SJW internet warrior
wouldn't do a thing.

Yes, of course I would. Is this a trick question of some kind?

Yes, I'm civilized and principles matter.

Yes. Without any prior knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the incident, or the people involved, I'm not just gonna make wild assumptions based on hair colour.

I'd attempt to stop the assault and defuse the situation as sensibly as possible. How it results depends entirely on if either side escalates matters.

Of course, if hot wheels there suddenly starts screeching about racism or demanding I check my walking privilege, xhe's on xir own.

Marvelous

>Brightly coloured warning signals
Nope.

>Unsheathe Katana
>Teleport behind him
>Nothing personnel kid
>Tip hat
>Get blowjob

Leftlib here. Why the fuck shouldn't I interfere with violent assholery?

i would fuck him up with pleasure even if he was white

> turn 360 degrees
> walk away

>kek

At this point, I'm not even sure what level of meta-bait we're on.

She's white, of course you should. Plus it's an excuse to hurt an dindu. The only people saying no are scared to fight. Fighting fun, try it pussy.

apparently there are wogs on Sup Forums after all

Because that would get you thrown out of the protest and ostracized by your peers.

I can't betray my people and I'm no snitch. I would walk off and act like I din see nuffin.

because you're stopping the cultural enrichment thats going to be delivered by the nigger.

Hell no. Shes a traitor, id film it instead

Depends on whether or not she is a nordic bitch like you.

What if the darkie is her bf and she's been buttslutting it up?

>negro on the street

flag check

>Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical shape as you are.
I could take that fatty!

>Fighting for a feminist whore
Hell no. I'll fight fights worth fighting

no I only care for my life.

I would. Maybe she could wheel off as I'm being beat up by 10 black people since blacks travel in packs. But I wouldn't allow it.

I would join the melanin enriched individual in his crusade against BioPD

As much as I'd like to say no, I probably would.

Looks like a jew so no

He means 720. Common mistake

Underrated

Kick him in the dick to be safe

anyone would

well maybe not the chinese

>take a turn

Go first, cuck. Have some respect for yourself.

i would curb stomp the negro so fast.

>Assume that the negro is of the same size and physical shape as you are.
The problem with niggers is they always go in groups, it doesn't matter if the nigger shorter and skinnier, there will will be a couple nigger around.

Bro, just stop drinking your great beer and food and watch your carb intake. Calories in calories out m8. The war is coming you need to be in shape.

I would fix her

We have the technology

Thank you my colored friend, leaf politeness is real

>meta-replying to the meta-bait

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot. You should take every opportunity presented to legally kill a nigger.

She is probably a Libtard look at that hair so probably no.

I'd wait about 5 minutes to let the negro spend all his mana on her. Then I'd move in and stab the negro in the neck. If I time it right, she'll be dying in my arms by the time the cops arrive.

if the nigger was my size and physical shape she could just run him over.

>clicks onto her wheel
>DONT LEAVE ME PLEASEEE

EUTHANASIA

Anyone who says yes is a white knight faggot

Little Green Bag starts to play in my mind...

>Anyone who says yes is a white
Fixed for you, you reprehensible leaf.

>poland
>technology

Jokes on him, if he's the same physical ability as me then the disabled girl would be able to fend him off alone.
I need to start lifting.

Yeh i would. Because im not an asshole

How ya going cunt

Better a non white than a tradcuck

It would be wrong to deny cultural enrichment to someone with such hair.

Yes. Jesus, what kind of subhuman would say no?

>spending energy, time and/or money
>putting yourself at risk for strangers
>ever

No. Unless they were on my property. Then I'd shoot them both.

Everything is bait

So that she could charge me with rape afterwards? Yeah, I'll pass.

No. I'd let the nigger steal her exoskeleton

But when everything is bait, nothing is.

>that hair

Nope. Refugees are clearly welcome there. Plus itll be the most action shes had in years.

>xhe's on xir own

Probably not, given that niggers tend to be armed and irrationally violent. I'm not going to get stabbed to death in order to fulfill my white knight fantasies.

The greater problem, at the end of the day, is that niggers are allowed to be in our country, or even exist at all. Thus, I think a more appropriate response would be to post a couple nigger hate threads on here, or otherwise propagandize against the nigger menace, in an effort to do my part in solving the underlying problem which caused this situation to occur in the first place.

She's most likely the type to scream out how racist you are while you pummel Tyrone and then call the cops on you.

Probably would still, it's instinctual to protect women from jungle apes.

#NotYourWoman

hmm

The same as any ausfag on Sup Forums at 3:30am.

Depends on the protest, kid. I suspect the black bloc wouldn't be fond of me if I interfered with their love of smashing shit, but I don't actually CARE about them smashing shit. On the one hand, it does kind of make us look bad; on the other hand, the media pays no attention to purely peaceful protests; on the gripping hand, it's pretty much impossible to wind up looking worse than actually a nazis.

>someone is getting assaulted
is something I should try to interfere with in the general case.

Allowing a crip to experience fash culture doesn't become 'enrichment' just because the fashy has melanin-rich skin.

That's why you carry extra mags, bro. Reloads should be sub 3 seconds, practice practice.

If it's just one, absolutely. The problem with basketball Americans is that they tend to band together in packs. They are not nearly as dangerous when it's just one of them.

I'd give him a poke.