I don't get it

You have 52 republicans in the senate. You only need 50 to confirm non-SCOTUS appointments. Why is it the democrats fault all of his appointments aren't confirmed yet?

They are forcing 30 hours of debate per appointee

John McCain and Lindsey Graham.

Because hes a lazy fuck who spends more time on twitter than actually getting shit done

Because cuckservatives.
If they don't bend over backwards for libs they might get called mean names and they can't handle that.

wut

They can still delay the voting process you silly nigger.

>trump
>lazy

There are procedural rules that the democrats are using to delay each confirmation as long as the rules will allow.

>You have 52 republicans in the senate

And a fair number of those republicans are cuckservative traitors like Paul Ryan and John McCain

/thread

Because everyone is fucking retarded with memories shorter than a couple years.

Republicans did the same shit to Obama's picks, even filibustering because they had less than 50, like this user says:

Rubio said they confirmed all. Trump is just being a retard.

This.

They are slow walking to give the Obama moles time to fuck shit up.

No cabinet has ever been delayed as long as the Trump Administration's cabinet. This is unprecedented.

The same reason it's your fault your parents gave up on their dreams.

>they did it, too

Obama had his full cabinet by now.

You are an American right? Mitch McConnell the turtle-man leads the senate. Paul Ryan is speaker of the HOUSE. Man I knew burgers were fucking ignorant...but wow...

They're buying time to protect the pedo ring. duh.

There is no benefit to the people they represent by doing this. None. The ONLY reason they are doing it is to undermine President Trump.

Stop gaslighting. The truth is that Obama had his entire cabinet confirmed by now. Who has a short memory?

Then blame the cuckservatives. Dems can only delay so long like the reps did to Obama. If they can't get their 50 votes because McCain and Collins, etc, that's on them.

It's the Democrats once again showing they don't give a fuck about the American people. It's all a game to them. Plain and simple, they want America to fail under Trump

>hurrrff durf durf
>durrrrrr

Absolutely criminal. I have several independent friends, two of which voted for HILLARY who have been disgusted by the behavior of the Dems and have told me they are gonna vote for Trump in 2020.

You're right, he works really hard on the golf course of Maralago.

>former Presidential candidate
>traitor
No loyalty to speak of on Sup Forums

He's probably talking about those later appointments republicans refused to confirm so Reid killed the filibuster for them.

To be fair Limbaugh said as much about Obama.

I do blame the cucks as well. This could be done and over if the gop had the balls to actually get shit done. I just don't like you gaslighting as if Obama had the exact same problems here. The gop and dems are both fighting him tooth and nail, trying to slow walk in order to isolate and freeze him out from allies and competent subordinates.

Democrats are delaying in the committees, which is what's taking so long. In fact, at this point Trump has more unconfirmed cabinet picks than all previous presidents combined.

Seems to be a common theme.

And you won't find anyone who voted for Tump flipping. He's doing exactly what he said he'd do. If you voted for him you are pleased.

After those campaigns, if he is a lazy fuck, then what does that make Hillary?

Except that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Paul Ryan is the House speaker, and he seems to have bent the knee and gotten on board with Trump lately. Bannon supports his Obamacare replacement

Trump's whole cabinet are bankers, billionaires and globalists, the Democrats are trying to save America from them

CAN WE JUST FUCKING KILL THOSE LAZY LEACHING SACKS OF SHIT

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT MAN I WISH THIS WAS A FACIST COUNTRY JUST SO I CAN STOMP OUT THESE LIBSHITS AND THEIR BULLSHIT

FUCK

Jesus fucking christ. His followers are just as stupid as he is. baka.

#FAKENEWS

Maybe if your god emperor was competent and READ THINGS he'd know whats going on in "his" government lel

>Dems
>Anti-globalist
Pick one

New narrative detected

Diagnosis: shareblue

Prognosis: purge with shotgun

>Trump's cabinet
>good
Pick one
Yeah
I got 2 checks from Soros today, faggot

Available being the keyword dipshit. A ton are held up in committee.

True many wanted Obama to fail, but no Republican attempted to undermine and discredit him they way Obama, the media and their globalist $ backers are "resisting" Trump. It's borderline treasonous.

>Leaf knowing what available means

You are dense.

Hey guys, just started browsing this shithole so I could see right winger's reactions to Drumpf's presidency totally failing. Your tears are tasty!

Anyway, I'm a moderator over at r/esist and r/MarchAgainstDrumpf, and we're DOMINATING the front page right now on reddit. MILLIONS are seeing us DESTROY Drumpf's lies and bigotry, daily. Everything the man says is a lie, and right wingers like yourselves, who have NO principles or values will eat it up if BenCheeto GrabEmByThePussilini says it.

Anyway, explain your hypocrisy here:

Hillary: lies under oath
Right wingers: "LOCK HER UP, SHES A WOMAN AND EVIL, LOCK HER UP!"

Sessions: Lies under oath
Right wingers: "THATS FAKE NEWS, PUTIN IS GREAT, I LOVE PUTIN"

As if it couldn't be any more clear that your worldview was DRIVEN by sexism. Anyway, peace out right wing safe space losers, we're going to get Drumpf impeached over on reddit using LOGIC and SCIENCE. Have fun with your primitive racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti LGBTQIA, anti SCIENCE worldview.

ah, the masons and their leaf acolyte is identified by number, like the prophecy states
now name a president who was was stonewalled longer on their cabinet

Trump purposefully took out seatwarmers for cabinet positions so that he could put up all these controversial picks and then complain that he doesn't have a fully functioning cabinet while the Democrats are rightly scrutinizing them.
It's a dirty political trick, but obviously it's working on feeble Sup Forums minds.

>available to be voted on in the Senate proper

Kys you disengenous shill faggot.

>all these controversial picks

McConnell did say his top priority was making Obama a one term president.

Good pasta

>Sessions lied under oath

Fake news.

our patience has its limits

Vote him out, yes, but he didn't say impeach him.

Oh right, other than the whole birther thing?

For example Exon CEOs and Betsy DeVos.

Wrong, retard. Obama had like 7 confirmed the Jan 20th. Dems had numbers and Republicans went along with it.

>party loyalty should control my opinions and criticisms

I thought Drumpf said he was going to "Drain the Swamp"? Those picks scream like pay for play. Drumpf BTFO.

Love him or hate him, Trump is like the exact opposite of lazy.

I don't see how a 70 year old man has done as much as he has in the past year. I'd be tired as fuck and I'm in my 20s.

Who still hasn't been confirmed? How many left?

Both of those picks were confirmed weeks ago. Nice try.

>democrats want to save America

>Those picks scream like pay for play
Are you only just catching up on this?

holy shit, how wrong can one shill be?

>drain the swamp

He is.

As far as I can tell 2 are left, dept of labour but the last nominee withdrew mid Feb and dept of agriculture?

Hardly earth shattering really

Yeah no shit I was just using them as examples.
His entire cabinet are of the same ilk.

Sessions didnt lie under oath though. He said he didn't discuss anything about the campaign with the Russian ambassadors, not that he never talked to them at all.

He's a fucking baby that loves to whine and complain.

>dept of agriculture
Damn that sounds boring as shit.

>Coats, Carson, and Lighthizer are too controversial to confirm

They haven't made it out if the committee because Democrats are being petulant children and refusing to show up to the vote. It's not because they're busy investigating their past.

He's got four cabinet-level positions left. This is the slowest confirmation in the history of our country.

I feel Democrats are scrambling so hard because they know they're gonna get BTFO in 2018

Carson is a fucking moron who refused to answer a simple question about whether or not he would give preferential treatment to Trump's estate.
There's no mistakes as to why the vast majority of these people are up for cabinet positions, you don't have to play coy.

someone tell me what obamas planning to do, seen it mentioned a few times

There are still procedural shit they can call for to slow things down. Like this .

>a neuroscientist is a fucking moron

Sure thing....

DeVos is the only one who donated money to the campaign, cry more. You cunts lost, get over it. Democrats will lose more seats in 2018. Hopefully you'll learn your learn your lesson then.

>muh double standards

How about this for a double standard:
Leftists should be rounded up and killed.
Others shouldn't.

Has he ruined the country already or just posting on twitter? which is it senpai

Don't worry, it will be soon when Obama takes over again.

Yes, because he was a brain surgeon he's an infallible intellectual God.
He has no business in housing and showed his political incompetence in spades throughout the primaries.
Also I'm not a fan of Democrats either, both parties need to be overturned and it's probably going to happen with a progressive takeover of the dems in 2018. Republicans will be an obscurity by 2024 at the most if they don't return to actual conservatism instead of a literal cabinet of corporatists (as oppose to just corporatist puppets like they were before (dems too)).

you mean the only thing hillary Clinton has ever told the truth about, at least at first?
Yeh, that birther thing.

The fuck that gotta do with anything

>rationalizing petulant political moaning

in spite of myself I cringed so hard my anus clenched up

ill rationalize my dick in you're ass

I don't know man, if you give me the option of a politically entrenched community organizer with some housing experience or a brain surgeon with none, I will probably pick the brain surgeon.

>Killed TPP
>Ramped up border patrol
>Ramped up ICE
>Travel ban
>Supressor regulation repeal

>Available
>Full

>The former being a subset of the latter

>It's the Republicans once again showing they don't give a fuck about the American people. It's all a game to them. Plain and simple, they want America to fail under Obama

His entire cabinet is geared toward the slimming down or destruction of the departments they head.

This is what I've been wanting for a decade.

They can filibuster, phaggot. Did you miss sixth grade civics?

McConnel said a lot of things, but he capitulated in BHO's foreign, economic, and social policies. Their differences amounted to window dressing .

Look up Eliot Ness' untouchables. By surrounding himself with GS and Exxon via Mnuchin and Tillerson, who have had disproportionate influence over if not outright running their departments to begin with, he's shielding himself from attacks from the corporate/political junta.

>no business in housing
Neither did half the HUD secretaries in the department's history, and rarely did a HUD insider get the top spot. The idea was always to slim down the department and put someone with at least sufficient administrative skill as its head, not to ensure every nook and cranny of gibs HUD can give out can be given out.

Alao I think you're overplaying what HUD actually does.

>yeah delaying picks is bad, but you guys have bad memory if you complain about it
>see, republicans did the same thing when obama got in!
>oh republicans never did it this bad?
>w-well republicans are bad for not doing it bad enough!
Do you realize how retarded this sounds?

>TFW I think both statements are mostly accurate