when you're already very rich, it's easy to become very very rich

>a fucking leaf not understanding business

Well fuck my arse call me sanjay

Is he half asian or what?

>a genius getting rich without being previously a daddy's boy
Capitalism working at it's best.

he sold it for $200,000,000 you idiot

This.
Getting from 1000 bucks to a million is very difficult. Getting from a million to a billion is significantly easier.

>one guy is worth an entire country's GDP, owns more money than he can spend
>people are living in slums down the street

Nice try
>Mark Zukerberg
>20 year ols~= $40k
>21 year old ~= $1 billion
>26 year old ~= $32 billion

If those people don't like living in the slums, maybe they should try making more money.

>not knowing how the economy works

Nope.

His mom is White Canadian, and his dad is White south African

Shit I wish I was worth 40k

Yeah, there are so many opportunities in the third world. The free market will provide equal opportunity.

RARE

You're worth 50k to me user

Lol shut the fuck up, you moron. Do you know anyone with a million dollars? Ask them why they're not a billionaire since they managed to get a million.

>"""white""" canadian

My sentiments exactly we can feed shelter the entire world and choose not to

WEIRD
E
I
R
D

Some are born into shitty situations. Can't change that. I didn't grow up with rich parents either.

Trump used 20million to amass 2 billion over his lifetime. I would say luck and skill has to do with it but if you have 1 million you can hypothetically double or triple it easily maybe cap out at 5 10 mil... the point is the more money you have the easier it is to make it.

reminder: take the GREEN pill

You can greatly increase social mobility by having social programs and tuition free university, etc.

all stolen tax $
owed back to usa tax payer

He's not richer then even the poorest country in the world

>I do not understand gross domestic product

Good job nigger

>implying 3rd worlders aren't able to improve themself if they'd really want to

Id love to see how you logistically plan to feed and shelter entire world
Not to mention it wouldnt work for long and change a damn thing in long term

I wanna marry Lucina!

14 billion dollars is close to Iceland's entire GDP in 2015

>so many opportunities in the third world
But there are. The ultimate value of a good or service in a global market is irrelevant. What matters is its value to a specific local market or when compared to its competitors. Even if you're living in bumfuck nowhere, you can achieve some form of value by doing something better, or longer than the next guy. I'm not saying that the quality of life will be the same everywhere, or that it's easy, but there is always an angle. (Unless you're born retarded or something, I guess, which of course means you're more or less fucked).

I didn't say it was easy, just that it's easier. If you already have money, you can leverage your wealth to achieve more. You can also afford to take greater risks for greater reward, something that is out of reach for people on the bread line. Plus, of course, most people don't want to be billionaires, they want to live comfortably, which is perfectly possible with a couple of million. Unless you're trying to create a legacy or an empire, why bother when you could just chill out and enjoy the rest of your life?

>what are shares
>what is share price
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

winrar

Gross domestic product is valued added user.

Or you could just create jobs instead of fucking up the economy

This retard thinks we're living in a computer simulation.

I'd have to disagree. You can make a million dollars without making a significant impact on the world. You NEED to change the world in some way to become a billionaire.

I'm not sure I'd agree with the term 'need'. Of course, most people who become billionaires DO affect the world, be it from developing new technologies, industrial processes, or simply household brands. However, a lot of wealthy people/large businesses get that way by working behind the scenes, handling trades, brokering deals rather than creating anything tangible. I mean, hell,for argument's sake you could theoretically put a million dollars on a single roulette number, win, do it again with the proceeds and you'd have over a billion dollars without changing a thing.

>build shitty companies with memetechTM
>build hype around vaporware that will never be developed but "he's had some successful companies so he'll totally do it right guys?"
>Increase valuation through hype
>Net wealth is not in actual cash but valuation of his companies
Guy throws shit at a wall till it sticks, for every successful idea he's had there have been dozens of failures

No, no we really can't. It's actually cruel to even try.

All you are doing is subsidizing the population boom of a semi sentient r type population. Their exponential growth quickly overwhelms civilization's ability to "care for them". Now you have billions of dindus that are starving instead of millions. But at least you got to virtue signal right?

I guess those rockets really took off
landed him an explosion of income in the end

>Guy throws shit at a wall till it sticks, for every successful idea he's had there have been dozens of failures
That's pretty much the way that every billionaire ever has done it, user.

What's so unlikely about that?

Have you even bothered following up by researching that idea?

>the free market will fix it

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go back to fucking reddit you 12 year old

Honestly nothing Sup Forums says can make me dislike this guy. Pushing humanity into space kicking and screaming, and cucking nasa HARD in the process.

Just awful, why would you even try?

I still dont understand why guys like Mark or Bill Gates dont just end the world hunger, world would beuch better and safer place if africa was in better state then it is.

I mean seriously, any one of the billionaires could go down in history as the greatest saint passing mother fucking theresa.

And he's not even Jewish

>implying africans wouldn't immediately fuck it all up and then ask for more

Combined, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have a net worth of about $140 billion.

The population of Africa is 1.2 billion. That'd work out as $116 per person. Nowhere near enough to pull them out of poverty for a meaningful length of time. Instead, you'd need to use the money to develop the appropriate, sustainable infrastructure and industry, which would require far, far more cash than they have. There aren't any easy solutions, and it's a task way larger than any one, ten, or even a hundred wealthy men.

Do you even have a tiny bit of understanding of how fucked Africa is? Let's assume that the billionaires beggered themselves to buy and deliver enough food to feed them for a year. Then what? Your average African is sub dindu intelligence. Their colonizers left enormous amounts of quality infrastructure that they immediately destroyed directly, or through neglect.

Even if you could somehow scrounge the money to feed them on a year to year basis, costs would rise exponentially with their uncontrolled spawning.

Need only look at countries like south Africa and rhodesia to see that the problem is not circumstances they were born into. The people themselves are just inferior.

To solve the world hunger problem would be to sterilize those people.
>be south sudan
>be poor as hell
>white man arrives
>starts giving aid
>population multiplies like rabbits
>hunger increases
>repeat
It's a vicious cycle to feed these people without taught them to be self sustainable.

if you work hard and make money, you know the value that that money has. the last thing you'd do is waste it on useless niggers who can't do shit but rape and die.

This.

The only humane way to deal with hunger in Africa is spaying/neutering.

All you're doing otherwise is increasing overall suffering.

UNJUST MY SHIT UP FAMILIA

Moron detected.

How much is 3 nukes?

theyll just create more welfare dependenta like africa has been doing these past decades with foreign aid from the u.s.

Awww

imbecile

thats not event 1/2 of the picture
in fact the whole post is a strawman

*even

Sometimes I don't know if the posts in these threads are genuine retardation or just bait

I hate how deep we've fallen into satire

Just under $2million per missile, per year, if I remember correctly.

>Bill Gates could maintain an arsenal of 1,000 nukes for over 40 years

Right, so the solution is to nuke africa and its colonies.

>Guy throws shit at a wall till it sticks, for every successful idea he's had there have been dozens of failures

Thats how most millionaires become millionaires you fucking commie

anything you build the niggers just end up destroying because they're incapable of maintaining the same levels of civilization as other races

He's had a solid couple of years. SpaceX is rightly seen as the only true private space company at the moment, and if he holds on to the momentum he'll probably eclipse NASA's capabilities and influence by 2022.

Shame he is a bumbling moron when it comes to speaking.

Certainly no Steve Jobs

>getting 90% of your income from the government

"Business" man

>right...

this guy is a walking CIA drug money laundering scam

>it's the right thing to do
>nevermind the insane logistical challenges that render it completely impossible
>nevermind that every dollar used to fund a project like that would be stripped from people who worked their asses off to earn it
>nevermind that people have an inherent proclivity towards corruption and would steal half of the food sent to their country and re-sell it to their own people at 500% market value
>nevermind that local dietary restrictions would make raising the specific foods needed to feed the entire world utterly impossible
>but hey i made an appeal to your emotions that should be good enough

Fucking cuckolds like you are the reason we've pissed away billions on foreign aid. I know there's like a dozen people living in your shitty little island chain but at this point I want to bomb it just for fun. Now that would be a total waste of resources I could get behind.

He got a lot of gubment gibs for Tesla desu.

>Certainly no Steve Jobs

well he isn't married to an heir to the Dow chemical fortune either

>people defending elon musk
>most of his companies have government funding

He made his fortune on the back of people who are easily fooled and stupid media outlets that do not understand technology.
Like the hyperlooop. What a fucking joke.

Not necessarily true, look at Botswana. It adopted a more free market approach and it went from being the poorest country in Africa, to the one with the highest GDP per capita, having an average living standard similar to Turkey and Poland. It's because most of these nations aren't in any way capitalist that they're fucked.

Do you not understand what networth is?
It's not money in the bank.

That's basically every spanish """""""""business man""""""""" ever.

Of course, user, I was playing devil's advocate for the sake of debate. In reality, any billionaire's actual, expendable wealth is minuscule in comparison to their net worth.

Fuck that guy. All his business lives on government money.

the free market is a meme

thats what being a cult leader can get you

>end the world hunger
Impossible.
Africa and Asia always breed past sustainment point x 10, stopping only when they are too starved to fuck.

To actually end world hunger, you need to genocide most of world population.

Government subsidies and Tesla stock. Which is honestly dependant on government subsidies. So he can make expensive cars that still need subsidies to make using batteries which run on materials so limited we couldn't switch all Americans to them if we wanted to.

I want to get to mars as well guys but I don't think he is going to make it.

Are you fucking stupid

This. In fact foreign aid only magnifies and enlargens the problem. We should, collectively as the developed world. Just let them starve themselves out, so Africa and Asia can rebuild from scratch. In the long run, it'll be better.

People will just point to the Irish and the fucking potato holocost

Implying he could actually sell his shares and walk away with this money.

He can live large but he isnt cash rich at all. If his companies fail he's done.

C I A
I
A

Technology you monkey

To be fair the potato famine was due to the Brits, moving the Irish onto lands that were difficult to grow anything on. Africa has always been a desolate shit hole. They need to either be more like Botswana, or almost literally be torn down to start again.

It's fucking horrible I know, but it's the only way I can see the continent being saved.

No it's not, however getting from 100 million to 1 billion is significantly easier

That's in a pure dindu society. As long as white ppl are running it and I would add a social engineering program or rather train the subservient blacks to take care of the system or robots feeding them

>It's another "rich people are evil" episode

t. poorfag

but look on the brightside, at least they dont have an increasingly dire overpopulation problem on top of everything else

oh wait

>t. Chen "Walking Moon" MacWilliam, 100% white