Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Truth is now sexist and illegal, muh pay gap.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/03/eu-lawmaker-sparks-backlash-over-sexist-comments/98679422/

There he goes again kek

They were crying so much about this in all Spanish TV stations.

What are Polish politics even like? I know that being nonwhite in Poland is nearly illegal, so I'm curious if this will actually affect KORWiN's election odds

>What are Polish politics even like?
Jews running everything, red-pilled based guys like Korwin are labeled crazy by the media

GODSPEED POLAND

Haha it's been worth voting for him :,,)

He usually make speaches like these just before elections so he never makes it into the parliament. He is too much for normies even here.

>What are Polish politics even like?
It's shit. People just want to get to the
trough.

>I know that being nonwhite in Poland is nearly illegal
It's an exaggeration t b h

I vote for him on every occasion. But he is not successful. He only got to EU Parliament, because these elections are unpopular.

>Korwin-Mikkewas fined and suspended for 10 days in 2015 aftergiving a Nazi salute while discussing the influx of migrants to the EU.

Fucking kek.

Ye I love the mess he is doing in EU

Some day he will eventually get there. Middle schoolers just have to get voting rights kek

>ein reich
>ein volk
>ein ticket
>thank you very much

classic korwin

>being nonwhite in Poland is nearly illegal

Just lefties propaganda. Race is a social construct created by your country and colonial empires. Slavs do not understand racism.

Of course, some people hate aliens. But regardless of their colour.

I can only imagine what havoc guys like Udo Voigt and the boys from Golden Dawn cause in the EU Parliament. Kasidiaris literally quoted the Protocols in a speech to the Hellenic Parliament a few years back

European Parliament is a perfect place where you can became famous. Farage knows about this.

The face that killed the polish libertarianism for decades to come...speak about controlled oppsoition

>Race is a social construct
Idiot.

So what? It's genetic difference, of course. So is hair colour and nobody propose segregation based on that.
We are all God's beloved children, user.

So basically you to race is a social construct is a ontological game. Everything that humans observe and classify is a social construct from love, individual species, tissues, planets/planetoids, immunoglobins.

Saying something is a social construct doesn't obviate it from being a danger. We classify dangerous materials as flammable or corrosive based on a schema humans CONSTRUCT.

Niggers are fucking dangerous and inept, full stop.

wtf I love poles now

fucking pathetic christcuck. nothing can save you freaks

You forgot to add "in my country" on the end of sentence, my friend.

I had never seen dangerous black person in my country. And I see them regularly and have black co-workers because I live in quite big Polish city.

Poor uneducated people in ghettos.
You see their behavior and a way of life as result of their skin color.

But we have gangsta niggers too. But they are white Poles. There are people like that in every country.

In your country they are black for historical reasons (all that slavery business), so you created biased connection between being black and being poor uneducated dropout from ghetto.

And I call that connection a "social construct".

More like pathetic schoolshootingcuck. There is nothing we need to be saved from.