Stop being racist

Stop being racist

Stop being Anti White

>Sup Forums is unironically racist

Okay sure thing

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. Niggers. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

I'll stop when the facts stop

Stop

Stop being

I'm not a racist though.
I treat all humans equally.

Monkeys aren't human btw.

I'll stop when the Jews stop.

Stop being subhuman

Yeah yeah whitey are devil muh slavery

No.
> Ayn Rand lmao

No.

No Israel belongs to the Jews only

No

This quote focuses on the individual instead of the wider societal context.

Act human first, then we'll talk.

Fuck off nigger

Hey arab, babies are racist, it's co pletely normal because we ARE different.
The shitty political correctness will never tell you that.
Search for the study on archive.com/LRe05

Yes.

Stop, you are supposed to be above this dumb things.

Stop being racist with me, its ok to be brown.

>pol wants to kill this

You first, nig.

Rand was a hardcore denier of genetics having any effect whatsoever and thought humans had some kind of almost divine rational faculty that was totally absent in any form from animals.

agreed fuck drumpf and fuck whites who think white countries don't belong to everyone

sage

I tried it again because I've been working for twenty five years now I'm not working no more. Oh yeah

> She looks as white if not more than black and looks better
Hmmmm

no
sage

>Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content)...
this is why you're confused. you've introduced an unsupported--and patently false--premise.
do the work over.

White coutries belong to whites. And it's very fair considering that dindus don't want whites on south africa. Why do you want to come to white countries? Because they are better? Then why don't you fix your country?

Stop being stupid

Stop being a nigger

When someone comes up with a split second threat assessment and pattern recognition system that works better than I will.

Stop being a Nigger.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Duh, societal context may vary, the individual it's one and only.

Fuck bananoid niggers.

Stop being, race.

There is only 1 race, a human race

Some races are just superior to others though