GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU FUCKING FUCKS ITS HAPPENING

DISGRACED BLACK LIVES MATTER ACTIVIST AND JOURNALIST CHARGED WITH PHONY THREATS AGAINST JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTERS

> BLACK LIVES MATTER DID THE JEWISH BOMB THREAT HOAXES
BLACK LIVES MATTER DID THE JEWISH BOMB THREAT HOAXES

FBI CHARGES:
scribd.com/document/340836621/Juan-Thompson-Complaint

NEWS REPORT:
archive.is/LiyLF

ORIGINAL EXPOSE OF FAKE SOURCES:
archive.is/qMaC6

DAS RACISS I DINDU NUFFIN WHITEY HATE ME:
archive.is/1Unvj

Blast this everywhere. BLACK LIVES MATTER DID THE JEWISH BOMB THREAT HOAXES
BLACK LIVES MATTER DID THE JEWISH BOMB THREAT HOAXES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zfAYq
archive.is/Vqzy7
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
archive.is/H9vmc
archive.is/lcW6W
archive.is/1fT58
twitter.com/JuanMThompson
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/?comments=1#comments
archive.is/UJ2N6
heavy.com/news/2017/03/juan-thompson-jcc-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats-suspect-arrest-charge-photos-st-louis-new-york/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAH

Oy gevalt this needs to disappear

it's always who you most suspect

Jews do their own threats though. 4d chess

friendly bump

Ha! Bet you won't here a peep from MSM. A black guy named Juan that works for BLM. You really have meming for this to happen.

THE INTERCEPT FIRED HIM FOR FAKE NEWS ISSUES STATEMENT:

archive.is/zfAYq

Original "Note to Readers" when they discovered he made everything up and fired him:

archive.is/Vqzy7

>super high turnover rate for blacks
>y deez whypepo keepin us down

>be lazy nigger
>fabricate news articles
kinda like that other darkie who got caught fabricating every article, goddamn these people are stupid

>theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/

>PHONY THREATS
A threat is threat: he should be prosecuted for that and more. Just because he tried to frame someone on top of it doesn't mean his actions are any less serious.

Damn. Trump really has the luck of the devil at times. While I doubt this matter will blow up in their faces like sweden did, It really underlines his side of the narrative for anyone who is not a completely indoctrinated leftist.

This is the guy who made up a relative of Dylann Roof out of thin air to claim that Dylann was jilted over a gf who became a coalburner:

> "Scott Roof, who identified himself as Dylann Roof's cousin, told me over the telephone that 'Dylann was normal until he started listening to that 'white power music stuff,'" Thompson wrote in a story that went live at 11:05 p.m. on June 18. "He also claimed that 'he kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked started dating a black guy two years back.'"

lol even "intellectual" niggers can't stop thinking about muh dikk

What links this nigger to black lives matter?

Shariablue is the propaganda wing of Stormfront against Milo.

David Duke endorses Keith Ellison.

McMullen gets mad Russia is bombing his Toyotas for Terrorists charity recipients.

Anti Trumper is the anti jew

This week has been awesome.

Welcome to the world of advocacy journalism.

archive.is/H9vmc

SHUT

BUMP THESE THREADS, WE KEEP GETTING SLID BY SHARIA BLUE

Oh jesus, lmao. You know, I used to have respect for journalists back in the 90s and even early 2000s. But now, I can't seem them for anything but charlatans retweeting shit they don't even bother verifying.

Thanks for posting that article, I'm sure it was sourced by CNN at least 600 times.

Yep. They were all referenced hundreds of times by hundreds of newspapers all over the world.

Fuckin niggers

Kek best timeline

He a good comrade he dindu nuffin

Guess we need to add him to the wall of victims.

Good Christ almighty, that is such an embarrassment. I don't understand why people even bother trusting any kind of news agency anymore.

And to think of all the outrage and violence spawned by fabricated articles that were disseminated by companies with massive reach, lmao and it was all for naught. Fucking hell, man.

Not all for naught, but rather based on naught. But hey, I guess that's what it's like in this new era.

NIGGERS, JEWS, FAKE NEWS

Wow he took the fight to the jews???
Is he, dare I say... /ourguy/?

oy veyyyyy

> Sup Forums hates jews
> black man does what you all secretly want to do
> Sup Forums verbally lynches black man

I don't understand you retards. This negro seems pretty based to organize the j00 calls.

Time traveler confirmed?

Thanks OP for using achrive.is , im amazed the amount if retards that keep linking to the direct site. assuming they're not paid shills. also checked.

NO WONDER KING BONGO WOULDN'T DISAVOW THE MURDEROUS RIOTING OF #BLM

HE LITERALLY CREATED THEM

Bump

I CANT
I CANT EVENNNNN

archive.is/lcW6W

I like BLM now

10/10, my sides

Why are Muslims, Jews, Blacks all false flagging White people ?

Black Hebrew Israelites BTFO

He did it to frame Trump and a white girl who wouldn't get freaky with him.

archive.is/1fT58

Doin' my part. Plus all this shit disappears in an FBI investigation.

That's cool and all, but you all should have waited 'till we knew for sure they were anti-Trump hoaxers, just like how during the campaign, Trump should have waited 'till we knew for sure the NY bombing was a terrorist attack before claiming that it was.

This is his twitter:

Cap fucking everything. Archive too. This isn't going to slide.

twitter.com/JuanMThompson

lmao

A great power watches over the Trump Dynasty.
PRAISE KEK!!!!

been cappin other threads.

They will probably try to sweep this under the rug.

Hey Jamal Whatcha dooooin

> 1 barely literate nig "diversity hire"
> singlehandedly caused 10% of the threats in the United States, and those are only the ones they have enough information to charge him with

Preach brotha

I love that he posted this half an hour before the Jewish center reported the threat

he worked for this newspaper before he got fired for making shit up. look at this headline.
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/?comments=1#comments

Updated: Trump Suggests Anti-Semitic Acts Might Be Faked to Make His Movement “Look Bad”

I'm starting to contract /pol-itis, where you get so frustrated with how stupid the world is, you wonder if you can even deal. I've lost friends over saying most of the racial attacks recently are just hoaxes. I'm just gonna go get a pizza.

Oh my god. HAHAHAHA

archive.is/UJ2N6

spread this info, tweet if you're into that kind of thing.

>when your pets go feral and turn on you

user...

he is also a suspected muslim

this article has a lot of links and information

heavy.com/news/2017/03/juan-thompson-jcc-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats-suspect-arrest-charge-photos-st-louis-new-york/

>La Raza
Isn't that Curiel's association? The judge who was handling the TrumpU case? This is pretty big then.

Sometimes it seems like Trump really does have a time machine.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING RABBI

>tfw there are no good goys left in man

Who would've guessed?!?!

W-WHEN WILL TRUMP DISAVOW???

someone got a list of the people retweeting?
they are of the same kind

MNfag here, I saw the headlines for these bomb threats just last week. Immediately thought it was a false flag.
thanks Sup Forums

>so youz be sayinz
>we wuz nabizs n sheeit?

What a niggelu

This really is the best time line

what in the fuck is the extra yellow over the yolks? a watermark?

Haha- wut? Toppest Kek.

>[email protected]
haha what

Is this guy seriously into that otherkin shit from tumblr? explains alot. Huge red flag to us that normies would never pick up on

Are you fucking retarded?

OY VEY THIS POOR YOUTH ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM!

main stream news medias not showing his photos.

WELL FIRST NAME JUAN CAN'T BE A WHITE NATIONALIST NAZI FROG CULTIST

IF ANYTHING THEY'LL JUST ASSUME HE HAS TO GO BACK

TACOBELL VS KFC

Ahahaha I didn't even notice that. Nice catch!
This just keeps getting better

Figure out the dindu's whereabouts the night of the jewish cemetery desecration. EXIF data, geotags, facebook or twitter check-ins, etc. If anyone can place him within a hundred miles of pennsylvania that night, then he's the scumbag muslim who did it

Not a bad plan. I want us to dig into the herpes riddled whore he tried to pin this on. Coal burner probably WAS involved.

He posted her name on twitter, but her social media is completely scrubbed. Not surprising, he was doing this for months.

yep. was anyone surprised when that bomb hoaxer in montreal was an egyptian? the only surprise in that for me is i figured it was going to be some islamo-feminist woman.

kek, found what was being slid.

bump

bumperino

bumerelli's mandolin

someone send a nice tweet to trump with all this info for being right about the faked attacks

Sweet tittyfucking Christ.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

He was a good boy. On his way to help underprivileged orphans learn to read.

The beauty is, he's probably always known. I doubt he'd risk saying they were false flags if he didn't have some good alphabet whispers to go on.

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

I agree, but we need to tweet it to him for more exposure, everybody and their mother reads anything he tweets, retweets or answers

Kek. Official statement.

Hey Rabb... er.... hey black dude? Wtf Are you actually doing?

HYPERDIMENSIONAL CONNECT 4

HOW ABOUT THE SWEDEN THING, THEN RIOTS AND CARFIRES BREAK OUT IN SWEDEN

DRUMPF IS OPERATING ON ANOTHER LEVEL

THERES NO STOPPING THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

lol jews are going to lose power once and for all

Top story on the front of bbc.com (kek) right now.

THE SLIDING, IT DOES NOTHING

Because their narrative is false.