How can transphobic bigots possibly argue against this?

Seems pretty tight first glance.

Trannies aren't women.

>animal sexuality is equivalent to humans
wrong
>erroneous genetic mutations validate a person's desire to put exogenous hormones and mutilate their gentials
double wrong

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Why do people care so fucking much about which gender they identify as? I have no problem building unisex bathrooms along with the male and female ones. But for buildings that only have two, just make a fucking choice. I don't even care if people want to be referred as a specific pronoun, but they have no right to get angry about it if people don't know at first and thus refer to them as male or female based on their appearance. That is how our society functions, and we're not going to trash it and teach everyone 57 genders for >1% of the population.

>One of your X chromosomes has an SRY gene
Last I checked, the SRY gene was incapable of being transferred to an X chromosome because the homologous recombination sites near it were degraded from centuries of evolution.

Humans are different from insects, reptiles, birds, flatworms, clownfish, parrotfish, cuttlefish, bluegills, slime, mushrooms

There are some humans born with weird deficiencies or deformities that make them deviate from the norm, but the VAST majority of people are either XX or XY.

Source: Me, I am a biological engineer

>you can be male because you have 2 x chromosomes but your heart and brain are male

Ok, so, ultimately, we're sticking with the I'm such and such because muh feels. Look, I accept transgender people and I don't care what people want to be. But can we advance honest arguments?

>You can have an X and Y chromosome but be female because your body is insensitive to androgens

Does that make you female? You have male chromosomes. The difference is that testosterone simply doesn't have the same effect on you. What are you, technically? I don't know. But I know it's not as clear-cut as this person is saying it is. The notion that such a person "IS female" is simply her judgment, not objective face. Someone else might have a different judgment and their argument would have some validity.

In any case, who fucking cares? Posts like this aren't about "educating" people, as condescending as that is. They're about virtue signalling.

>5 alpha-reductase deficiency
Last I checked, people with this deficiency were at best, dickgirls. They have no ovaries, and own testes.

Sussed it out, it's all valid till the little Trojan at the end: that feeling in your "heart and brain" that you're the opposite gender makes you so. It doesn't. That isn't science, it's philosophy. Well played though, had me for a sec.

5-alpha-reductase deficiency means you are born male and don't progress fully through puberty and can have ambiguous genitalia before puberty. It doesn't mean your chromosomes are ambiguous.

do you know the difference between > and < ?

Good goy, crashing the white birth rate is a noble goal

This guy
Way to make my brain thoughts into mouth words better then I could

>One X chromosome is female
That's the only accurate thing this dumbass has wrote that was true. All humans only use one X chromosome anyway. When you are growing up, you convert all but one X chromosome into things called Barr Bodies, which are inactivated X chromosomes. It's also why XXX or XXXX individuals still function as normal (Female) human beings.

first half oh the paragraph doesnt even apply since its not about human

second half might all be true and right but tell me, how many children are born with these gene deficits/mutations?

either way what gene mutation these children get born with, they are either male or female either way, there is no need for some 3rd party sex like trans, you are one gender biologically and transist to another, its still male or female theres nothing else m8

> transphobic

No such thing.Stop wearing female dresses and skirts you Male perv!

>Humans are nothing but animals
Wrong, liberal

Easy
>tl;dr

Also apparently produces qt twinks...

Libtards are lower then animals.I like dogs and cats more then Libtards

This
They went on a long scientific rant about biological sex, which is all technically true, and then snuck in this unscientific piece hoping people would think its a part of it. Shady

>im a science teacher
So's Bill Nye the Undergraduate Guy.
This is not an arguement for pumping children full of opposite sex hormones and lobbing boy's cocks off.

We have a cure for that.

Traditional masculinity and femininity are most conducive to human surviving and thriving as individuals and as a species, that is why I support them.

No doubt- random genetic mutations can happen, intersex is definitely a thing, but random mutations and atypical biology are not the apex of human health, and should not be treated as such.

But we are. She's proving our point though. You are either male, female, or ill.

I voted for trump but with this new information, I'll have to re-evaluate my position.

>you can be male because you were born female, but you have 5-alphareductase deficiency and so you grew a penis at age 12
And what is the chance for that, 1 out of a billion? 99% of trannies have no genetic disorders whatsoever, they're just mentally ill.

None of those things are human
and the rest is just justifying freaks of nature.

Someone /thread me

Exactly. Genetic deficiencies changing genitles does not mean the entirety of the person is suddenly the other gender. Extra penis at 12 does not mean it can fully work or inseminate women, or her womb is barren, or her hormones are all male.
Plus as the person stated, they become one or the other. They are still a woman, or a man, not both.
Just because animals cross dress to have heterosexual sex with a mate does not mean they are suddenly the other gender ( Cuttle fish).

It's just pretentious hamstering.

>you can be female because it's what's in your heart

everything in the post before that was trying to use science to distract from "I'm a woman because I feel like becoming one" being the whole justification

> We have a cure for that
This

tl;dr accounts for

>you and 3k others

Mentally ill.

She's not even comparing different species, she's comparing completely different classes.

We are mammals, you can't just use what insects and reptiles do as an argument.

>Humans can have sexual disorders
Gee, thanks. We're not saying trannies don't exist, we're saying it's either a physical disorder (like those 3x sex chromosome people) or a mental disorder. It still shouldn't be considered normal.
I learned nothing new.

So do those declaring their own gender disorder have those mutations? Can we test them?

Testing to further your scientific hypothesis is racist and hydrophobic and bigoted, user.