Are germanics the best europeans Sup Forums?

are germanics the best europeans Sup Forums?
>tall
>made to survive cold
>fierce and warlike
Are they?

>no blond hair blue eyes
Kill yourself

>Warlike.
>Consistently fail at expanding borders.

>Muh legions
Gas yourself, Rome was an economic powerhouse first and foremost. Germania barbara just wasn't worth it.

It's justifiable to lose men to Greece or Carthage to secure sea lanes. Bushy barbarian pussy, twigs and amber aren't.

The old Germanic blood is dead in Germany, and survives only in admixture with celtic blood in parts further west and north. The modern German is more Asiatic in demeanor. Blame the huns and the Mongols.

I d say Europeans are the best at being Europeans

Factually wrong. USA, Nigger Tier Education system

>are

Northern germans and dutch true germanics

Before they became christakeitupthearseians.

This.

The obsession with efficiency and smoothness over innovation, the insectoid collectivism and conformity, it's all there.

over half of Europe is a shithole claiming to be equal to the half that isn't.

The idea of an "equal and united Europe" is as laughable as the EU's migrant policy.

Celto-Germanic is the true mustard race. France, Britaina and the low countries are pretty much responsible for most human development following the middle ages right into the modern world.

Mate our country is more germanic than germany, no part of the netherlands is celtic

these are the Best Europe:
>England
>Spain
>France
>Ancient Rome
>Ancient Greece
honorable mentions : Moortugal and Netherlands

Never been below the maas m8? Holland has lots of Celtic blood too due to all the people from Flanders and Brabant fleeing there after the fall of Antwerp.

Pic related Celtic grave found in my town.

Also designed to wear black turtlenecks and have bitchy opinions about art and take muzzie dick and ask for more. Yumyum

Portugal conquered more than France tho

Where below the maas?
My family is all from roermond and eindhoven yet they are all germanic as fuck

But France spread lot of culture, first lingua franca, the french revolution, all the liceos thing and all that I go with them first

Yeah, there are definitely many Germanic looking people here no doubt. But lot's of Limburgers, Brabanders and Flemings don't look like the Germanic Stereotype.

There is definitely some Celtic mixture, especially when you compare us to people from Friesland or Groningen for example.

Germany fell ever since WW2.
They were fighting the entire planet at one point and now they're taken over by unarmed immigrant savages. Way to go Germany.

Im pretty sure north limburg is like 60-75% germanic and the south tip is 50-60% so you definently have a point

Byzantines > Germanics

At least we got a memo when our country started getting turned from a 90+% white country to whereever we will end up it unlike you.

>made to survive cold

Am in Germany for a few days. You can't tell them apart from the immigrants or 3rd generation of turks. At least the young ones.

no, I prefer italians and spanish

>germanics = scandinavians
?????

>>made to survive cold
from what i remember they were freezing to death in russia

BTFO

All scandinavians are germanics but not all germanics are scandinavians

no, the celts are

savage

Obviously the Swiss are superior.

we are celts desu

>celts

>consistently fail at expanding borders
>Germania wasn't worth it

lol

shut your cakehole, toothpaste

The Mongols never conquered Germany though

>Thought you were meming
>Google it
>HOLY SHIT its true!!!!
>Mom was Scotch
>Dad was Irish

ARE YOU MY LONG LOST CELT BRO?

>we wuz celtz n shieet

mfw I will never look at the Swiss the same again

You know the celts were all over europe right? The Gauls were Celts. Fair to say Celts and Germans mixed together in Europe as well as British isles

kek

>thinking Celts only come from Ireland and Scotland

Yeah they were in the netherlands too, untill caesar genocided them in 56-58 a.d

You aren't superior anything unless you're employed. Stay roleplaying.

Ofcourse im employed frog
Who isn't desu?

The best of Europa was the Roman Imperium.
None come close since.

>implying

I just didn't know the Swiss also had a historic Celtic component.

Just like the Brits have a Middle Eastern one.

>AMIRITE?

>germanics
>snowniggers

the blond meme was probably one of the worst jewish tricks pulled off, and now the western hemisphere must be nuked for their obsession