IT'S HAPPENING

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

This man is our president

God Bless America

>it's fucking real

false equivalence

Watching thread

weeeeeeew

There it is! This man is the perfect meme, glad I voted for him. Hopefully the democrats will shut the fuck up soon

Now that's bantz

>AHAHAHAHA A DRUMPF IS FINISHED, HIS TIES WITH RUSSIA ARE SO BIG, EVEN IF NO ONE SAW A PROOF HE MUST BE IMPEACHED CAUSE CNN TOLD ME THIS!
>pic related happen
>i-it's clearly nothing goym, we hate russ-we don't have relationships with Russia, sorry, hate is only for DRUMPF and his friends, LOVE TRUMP HATE
Dear God America, you have a president with a dick so big he can even make his enemies tell the truth, everything they say backfires on them BIGLY!
God bless America, God bless Donald Trump, and I hope God will bless all the world.

How so?

But how do we know Putin didn't get Schumer elected? The seriousness of the charge demands an investigation.

Yes. Let's see what Chuck Schumer has been hiding.

We might uncover very many interesting things.

It's a serious allegation, I don't know how you can take this so lightly!

Exactly the right move.

This,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
God bless America and its leader

> ask my mom who is a legit communist liberal what she thinks about trumps putin ties
> rants saying that he should focus on america or leave the office (but lost her shit about the America first speech (
> show her the picture or chuck and poots
> THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING HES A WORLD LEADER ITS IN OUR BEST INTEREST!!!!!

TOP KEK
O
P
K
E
K

LIBSHIT SALT THREAD WHEN?

Man when will he drop the ayy Shitpost I expect it to be Australia level

Best shitpost to date

>they come here in the 60's and we welcomed them like "fuck off space niggers we are full, go crash on the moon if you want"
AYYYY LMAOO

is that a bagel with cream cheese onions and lox in shumers hand?

My sides have ascended to a higher plane of existence

F

Schumer was trying to buy Russian lolitas from Putin?

God bless you too user.

They'll never shut up. Hillary will go to the gallows claiming she's nothing but innocent and this was all an evil witch hunt orchestrated by PUTIN!

Some Illuminati witch will proceed to write a book about how paranoid and ebil Christian parents did this great injustice to such a kind hearted champion of women and children.

and you know chuckie cheese pizza shumer is also friends with the russian ambasador? if the russian monster bear ambasador is messing with our elections why is shumer friends with the guy?

Narrative status:
Not BTFO[]
Absolutely BTFO [x]

Probability is high.

Notice all the russian officials showing up dead and the russians not freaking out about it?

Thats cause Putin is killing all those connected to pedogate.

>being related to someone that doesn't want to put America first

Maybe the pakis' are on to something with honor killings

this explains it

Well well well, what have we here? Abe has some explaining to do.

Whoa, it's almost like he just unironically described the word "narrative".

>it's real
Best president.

That's the question sure

But all they have is that they met

That's it.

The argument is literally "His folks met therefore RUSSIAN PUPPET".

Can you shill burgers tell me why it would be so bad to be friends with Russia? or even if he influenced elections, it´s not like USA hasn´t been influencing (aka killing) elections in other countries or the leftists were gonna have sandniggers to decide what to do in your country.

all those billions but he can't afford to buy a fuck

There is (at least some) evidence to suggest Trump and his team worked with Russians to get him elected (by hacking and other things.) It's why people are worried about him and his team meeting and talking with Russians. There are no such allegations with Schumer. Is that so hard to understand?

Except there's literally no evidence for that whatsoever. It's just media narrative regurgitated over and over by liberals until it just becomes a basic belief of their ideology. None of them can actually point to any distinct evidence to back up that claim.

Meeting in public vs meeting in private and lying about it... Hmm......

Stop thinking about it Goy, Russia is the bad guy because we tell you so

that's the same argument they're using against sessions though. He just exposed how fucking stupid they are.

Can't stump the trump.

>There is (at least some) evidence to suggest Trump and his team worked with Russians to get him elected

No, there literally isn't.

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBITHOLE GO?

Post the evidence then faggot.

Why would Trump donate to NAMBLA? He looks nothing like Marlon Brando.

Kek

ill have some pizza today in your honor

Sessions didnt lie though. Read the transcript

i think its a donut

He's mad. This is good.

Our God is an awesome God. He reigns from heaven above.

Why would Flynn resign if there was nothing there?

Yes, for example Russians hacking the DNC and RNC but only releasing the podesta emails.

where's the evidence? 6 months and nobody has shit except rumors from fucking anonymous "sources"

top bantz from or pres

You can go read the transcripts, there is nothing there. He resigned because Trump pressured him to for not fully disclosing all his communications to Pence, it had nothing to do with the content of the communications.

He has none because he's a faggot.

>a senator
Are they talking about Schumer or Sessions here?

Or maybe the RNC isn't a corrupted piece of shit organisation like the DNC and thus had nothing interesting to release.

So it's okay if Sessions talked to the Russian ambassador ?

Thanks for clearing that up.

only way this can get better is if he starts photo shopping putin into pictures of important democrats

Or they were smarter to have their password be p@ssw0rd

HA

CNN actually had a short story on this.

And there is still no connection found between Trump and Russia.

>Yes, for example Russians hacking the DNC and RNC but only releasing the podesta emails.

Zero evidence of that, either.

$0.20

Wew lads

Because there is no evidence of Schumer actively working with Russians to manipulate american politics you can't call him out on simply meeting with a Russian. It really is that simple

this

there is no evidence of Sessions actively working with Russians to manipulate american politics you can't call him out on simply meeting with a Russian. It really is that simple

uh oh

And there's no evidence of Sessions doing so either.

WHAT ARE YOU

>false equivalence

Yeah because Democrats actually do dirty deals with Russia and this has been proven, while all evidence for Trump collusion with Russia is, "I really don't like him and my anonymous sorce thinks he is a big meany. "

REMINDER ITS LITERALLY NOTHING AND HAS BEEN FOR COUNTLESS TIMES

Hahaha wtf are you? Is it pretty out there? How do you call your ppl? Saint Kitts and Nevissians... ahahaha wtf?

that makes incredible sense.

I have this question too. I'd rather be buddy with qt slavs then dirty arab rapists
Or souless golem chinese

They're even complaining, at least Schiff, that the FBI isn't giving them info. That's after a three hour meeting.

reminds me of the claim against Sessions desu

we have to investigate though, russia is literally our biggest enemy

cmon its current year

He is just trolling guys, you triggered faggots lmao

Political assaination, Saudia Arabia dumps money into our politics all the time but thats ok because they're are "allies". Meanwhile Russia who hasn't funded terrorism in a western country other then the Ukraines and they aren't trying to hide they're doing that.

imagine reading that drivel

did he pull that pic straight off Sup Forums from a few hours ago?

bumping

this bump is to spite juden

lol nice

top lel, I love the shitposter in chief

it took all this time to uncover the globalist treasonous deep state ties to putin

Trump had to expose the despots but where was Sup Forums?

isnt that /ourjob/?

too busy replying to shariablew b8

You should read his Twitter feed. The fucking people just wait around for him to tweet, get triggered, then say the dumbest fucking things like he's actually going to read them.

How can Russia directly interfere in the elections, did the voting booths extend to Russia too? these babies are contrarians, they don't care what was in those emails or who obtained them, or the proof. They'll just go against anything Trump is for.

What's wrong with bettering relations with any country for that matter? why the hate?

>When you're retarded but want to look intelligent, so you parrot buzzwords that you read some buttblasted hamplanet spout on Tumblr

Kek just watched that episode