TRUMP IS GOING TO RUIN THE GREAT LAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRUMP IS GOING TO RUIN THE GREAT LAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/03/trump_great_lakes_epa_cuts.html

how will the great lakes ever recover?

As a Michigander who voted for Trump, I'm kinda pissed he'd fuck us over like this. The West side of the state doesn't deserve this!!

>Trump slashes Great Lakes funding by 97 percent in early budget plan

97 % !!
this is the legal way to cut funding

can Republicans be trusted?

Enjoy your Chicago/NWI sludge and nigger piss
>my condolences seriously

How long until the Midwest rises to BTFO the rest of the country

Get fucked whiners. Trump knows what he's doing, he and his friends will make more money from deregulation! Go Don!

>The Great Lakes funding cut is the largest total dollar reduction on a list that includes major cuts to climate change programs, restoration funding for Puget Sound and Chesapeake Bay, research into chemicals that disrupt human reproductive and developmental systems, enforcement of pollution laws and funding for Brownfield cleanups.

>The Great Lakes funding cut is the largest total dollar reduction on a list that includes major cuts to climate change programs, restoration funding for Puget Sound and Chesapeake Bay, research into chemicals that disrupt human reproductive and developmental systems

>The Great Lakes funding cut is the largest total dollar reduction on a list that includes major cuts to climate change programs, research into chemicals that disrupt human reproductive and developmental systems,

>The Great Lakes funding cut is the largest total dollar reduction on a list that includes major cuts to research into chemicals that disrupt human reproductive and developmental systems

>#ourguy

>As a Michigander who voted for Trump, I'm kinda pissed he'd do what he said he'd do

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Trump has had a consistent showing of this bullshit throughout his entire campaign, as well as the last one.

We can fix this shit together. I don't care that you voted for Trump, I care that you realize it was a mistake and you help us Make America Great Again by helping us get rid of the fascist, corrupt, slimy bullshit he's peddling with his "Drained the Swamp into my Cabinet" choices.

HES GOING TO TURN THE DAMNED FROGS EVEN GAYER

FUCK YOU TRUMP, IM GLAD I DIDNT VOTE FOR YOUR MEME ASS

SHILL
H
I
L
L

Laughable.

If Sup Forums has taught me anything, it's that Trump can raze the entire Midwest and his supporters will still suck his dick

he said make America great again, not some fucking lakes

Why the fuck do a pair of big lakes need 300 million dollars.. No for real, not bait

as a wisconsinite, go fuck yourself. Also fuck the DNR

What's so great about them?
ALL LAKES MATTER

>mfw grew up in rural northern Wisconsin
>mfw live 50 feet from Lake Michigan
>mfw Lake Michigan is already a piece of shit

CUT THE FUNDING AND GET SOME FUCKING JOBS UP HERE

Something about fresh water sources being very important?

I'll withdraw my former statement. Thanks for informing me on that topic.

>trump cuts federal funding to michigan
>county, state, municiapal governments "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO PROTECT OUR LAKES???!!?"
I dont know it seems to me that it's time forw local government to act. There is a reason you get taxed

>implying lakes are a significant freshwater source

no more EPA money to subsidize progressive activists at the local level, how sad

well nobody represents the midwest. they can only lose

But Sup Forums told me Trump was the savior of everyone not in a coastal state