/sg/ - Syria General - UN CONFERENCE EDITON!!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>SOUTHFRONT Mar1
youtu.be/bn9SUQNTAbw
youtu.be/4XG9_pT8U8A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/MlrpvKNl9D8
youtu.be/IZNbw52fYsE

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Aleppo Mar2
i.imgur.com/C7dltcA.jpg
>Palmyra Mar1
i.imgur.com/N1InEiB.jpg
>Mosul Mar1
i.imgur.com/mmWkiwf.jpg
>Raqqa Feb23
i.imgur.com/crecWtA.jpg
>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments March 3rd
>Russian MoD announces Syrian government to control Manbij
>Palmyra liberated again
>Kurds cede territory northwest of Manbij all the way to Euphrates to Assad
>Syrian Army retakes Palmyra citadel from IS overlooking the ancient city of Palmyra
>SAA forces inside Qatari Royal Villa in Palmyra triangle, 3km to city
>SAA liberates the village of Jinah Saleh in E Aleppo, IS on the run
>Idlib court will prosecute all villagers who chanted support for Assad
>US to persuade EU partners to sanction Syria after Ru&China veto
>IS reppels rebel's offensive in SW Daraa
>SDF seized 60+ villages from IS in the countryside of Raqqa & DeZ
>IS leader Baghdadi allegedly orders retreat to Iraq mountains
>Iraqi army effectively cut last main exit road out of Mosul

>UN conference
webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/stakeout-intra-syrian-negotiations/4473491386001

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5oXSuM9zo
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-hariri-idUSKBN16A277
youtube.com/watch?v=f_UrFmlTgt0
webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/stakeout-intra-syrian-negotiations/4473491386001#
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KY7hiakUU
boards.Sup
syriancivilwarmap.com/
dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/03/03/pentagon-not-aware-of-any-manbij-deal-between-sdf-and-assad-regime-us-official-says
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051248247-russia-us-convoy-manbij/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051232052-aid-syria-manbij/
youtube.com/watch?v=XSYQEwFJoZo
youtube.com/watch?v=EhyzqvtzsgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mistura said there will be presidential elections in Syria as per the current talks agreement?

>including members of the diaspora eligible to participate
kek. let me guess, based in Qatar?

NEW SOUTH FRONT VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=PT5oXSuM9zo

2nd kurdish civil war when?

Syrian government made a proposition for the agreement to include an exchange of detainees

De mistura said there are only 2 terrorist organizations: al Nusra and Daesh. What about Jund al Aqsa or Turkistan Islamic Party?

In what context? Source?

>Euphrates Shield forces killed and captured members of the Assad regime's intelligence

Every inch.

Post that picture of the cosplaying turk soldiers pls

well some sources state Turkestan Islamic Party is (going to be?) a part of Tahrir al-Sham (Nusra),
and Liwa(/Jund) al-Aqsa is now a part of ISIS

those can be considered covered, I guess

D I M A

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-hariri-idUSKBN16A277

>Source?
youtube.com/watch?v=f_UrFmlTgt0
webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/stakeout-intra-syrian-negotiations/4473491386001#

shit gone real rofl.. id love to see a stand off between assad and the turks

Wouldn't we all, no one apart from Turks support the Turks.

>but muh army is stronger all of them
>we win

its all just fifty shades of AQ t b h

Found another Youtube of the Tal Afar Video that got deleted last thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KY7hiakUU

>muh no military solution
>muh only a political solution
When will this meme end?

>well some sources state Turkestan Islamic Party is (going to be?) a part of Tahrir al-Sham (Nusra),
I never heard a confirmation of this.
>and Liwa(/Jund) al-Aqsa is now a part of ISIS
You're right, I just checked and they sworn allegiance to ISIS. Wasn't sure if confirmed.

turkey needs only one ally. turkish army! unfortunately half of it in jail because of that incompetent coup.

Pure gold aussie, saved.

>unfortunately half of it in jail

Syrian flag spotted in Manbij city

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/115101980>

lmfao

Cheeky TASS journalist tried to sneak his colleagues question in, lmao

>interpreter starts repeating in fucking English

De Mistura is a fucking sexist pig!

Why is there no map with red W Manbij? :_(

It hasn't been handed over officially. Wait some days.

World War soon?

Lines for uBlock Origin - My Filters
to make SyrianCivilWarMap.com more usable:

! syriancivilwarmap.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com###fws_58b98b2520413 > .left.dark.span_12.col
syriancivilwarmap.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/rsz_2m1.png$image

T. Hanks

What is happening ?

pkk and pesmergha clashed in sinjar.

The U.S. Defense Department is not aware of any agreement between the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the Assad regime to hand over the territories in the west of Manbij to Assad-allied forces, a Pentagon spokesman said.

Pentagon spokesman Navy Captain Jeff Davis said they observed Syrian regime and Russia sponsored humanitarian convoys along with armoured vehicles moving into the city of Manbij. "The Russian government informed us of [the move] through our deconfliction channel. [But] we aren't aware of any agreement and we are not part of it," he said.

The Manbij Military Council, a local component of largely YPG-led SDF, announced on Thursday that it had reached a deal with the Syrian regime to create a buffer zone against Turkish-backed forces who hold territories in the west of Manbij. The Russian military also confirmed on Friday that Russian officials were present while the agreement was sealed by the parties.

Capt. Davis said the SDF didn't inform them about the agreement, and didn't have much information about this development, but he encouraged all parties to focus on fighting Daesh.
He also said the Russian move in the area didn't affect U.S. forces and the coalition running training camps near Manbij.

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/03/03/pentagon-not-aware-of-any-manbij-deal-between-sdf-and-assad-regime-us-official-says

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051248247-russia-us-convoy-manbij/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051232052-aid-syria-manbij/

What are their alliances and benefactors ?

Wasn't there a American official visiting the region a could of days ago? Hmmmm

>Capt. Davis said the SDF didn't inform them about the agreement

@bjoernstritzel 22 minutes ago
Abu Maliha al-Canadi, ISIS suicide bomber from Canada, who blew himself up southwest of Mosul.

peshmergha is barzani's men. they are supported by Turkey.

you already know PKK. they didn't get along for a long time now. Peshmergha is seeking a chance to attack them.

i will never stop being amazed how shit tier soldiers they all are.
fucking unbelievable..

integrated.com

Do kurds usually deny that barzani is supported by Turkey ?

Can the situation be beneficial for the SAA in the long term ?

>Abu Maliha al-Canadi

they can not deny it, he was here just 2 days ago and also a-our special forces training the peshmergha in bashika, near mosul.

it could be beneficial in the long run. PKK problem is essentially linked with northern Iraq. If they get destroyed there, PKK's only safe haven is northern syria. a joint offensive would decimate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSYQEwFJoZo

Based Jaafari's statement was yesterday.

>blew himself up
>is torn to pieces and shitstains right now

What are the ideological differences between the PKK and Peshmerga regarding Eco diversity and wild life preservation ?

Redditors actually believe these factions give a shit about issues like feminism and ecology lmao

>What are the ideological differences between the PKK and Peshmerga regarding Eco diversity and wild life preservation

Germans are you crazy?

> "when will Putin stick it in trump"

>parroting Hillary-tier propaganda
Absolutely pathetic tbqh

Dont laugh

In areas captured SDF gender lessons, eco diversity, wilf life preservation are mandatory.

Yes.

I feel sorry for the local arabs who have to shake their heads in agree with this bullshit.

They fucking deserve it though.

I wish one day they will view the SAA as a liberator and join the NDF instead.

>It hurts to laugh because its true

Knowing the college students and professors near my house they'd be stupid to ask them.

You tell it with proud?

It's almost like the US has no say in what happens in Syrias civil war and internal affairs anymore.

yeah its just not something that people usually ask on here, thats why its so absurd and funny to me

apparently theres some really nice wildlife at Sinjar atm and the pesh are trying to domesticate it

No, I don´t. It´s more or less known to the reader that this magazine is biased as fuck.
Quite funny how foreigners react to it.

wew i now understand why isis got so popular there

It is truly bizarre to watch redditors arguing endlessly about the smallest of details : "What is the size of communes in Rojava" "How will Rojava export its products"
"What is the percentage of women politicians in rojava and why it is the best in the region"

FUCK

what's germanys problem? why do they hate Trump so much?

is this true?

Bros lots of Syrians are moving to my town. A lot of them are Hijabi's. One family says they're from Halab and have opened a Shawarma restaurant. How likely is it that they hate Assad?

It looks like Russia has become the mediator in every little detail in Syria.

It hurts to see others win while you are cucked

Nationalism is a very dirty work in Germany

What you say indicates they are rich Sunnis.

I would say the possibility is 50/50.

Most rich people are pro government because it suits their interests.

Ive only met one couple from Aleppo here
They supported gov

Rebels never found much support in Aleppo

>US was bypassed

They are commies dude, why wouldn't it?

It's probably not in effect to any large degree though, since the whole area is a war torn shithole

>work
word*

To the Syrians and visiting Iranians where are the cutest girls?

Allah the most merciful says in his glorious Qu'ran:

"And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease." - 9:12

So indeed we must fight the communist kurds pkk ypg sdf and all other affiliated groups. We must also fight the american backed isis and their dogs.

keep this trump/anti-trump bullshit out of /sg/ or it will become shit in a matter of hours.

In the kitchen

Well done

The husband is rich, he owned a cellphone shop or something like that back in Syria. He lost $200,000

russia bro please annex Macedonia i cant take euro fags eny more need to borrow some gulags from Stalins era . PS SG its happening Islamist fags are invading and euro kaikes are selling there sole to the enemy what do ?
they want greater albania reeeee!!!

ok, eco diversity and wild life preservation are a meme for them, PKK uses this as a propaganda.

Feminism is a bit tricky.
Kurdish women is opressed by their men. they are not allowed to go to school, has to marry at an early age etc.

and if they are not virgin, or there would be any gossip that they are not, they would be killed by the family (hence honor killings). Turkish government is having hard time dealing with this, because everyone tries it to keep this as a secret, even the murdered girl's mother.

to avoid that execution, many women join PKK, thinking they would be free. because PKK make propaganda about this. but that's not the whole scenario.

I was an intern at the coroner's office a few years back. many kurdish women who joined PKK was raped brutally by their fellow militants. I have seen a couple of women, probably at the age 16-18, commited suicide after PTSD. and others was forced to join the harem of higher ups. you can see the photos and read stories about this.
PKK's main source of income is narcotics.

Peshmergha is sunni kurds, not different than sunni arabs. still they hate each other. they share land with PKK and has regional conflicts with them.

Yeah I expected that. For some reason Aleppo has lots of rich families.

I suspect they will be hesitant to admit they are pro gov.

>inb4 that belgian kurd will deny everything
Peshmerga is in Turkeys pocket as far as I know
youtube.com/watch?v=EhyzqvtzsgA

"How wretched is that for which they sold themselves - that they would disbelieve in what Allah has revealed through [their] outrage that Allah would send down His favor upon whom He wills from among His servants. So they returned having [earned] wrath upon wrath. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment." - 2:90

So how humiliated are the kuffar pkk and affiliates, when they give their land to the SAA apostates and the american invaders. And thus, the plan of satan is very weak and is destroyed by the soldiers of truth.

STFU and sign the agreement faggot. Macedonia is rightful Albanian clay. You don't want us to rek your shit like in 2001 again.

>For some reason Aleppo has lots of rich families
how come they still rich ?
what is so lucrative in Syria this days ?

it is true. our special forces train them.

Am I delusional to think that the end of PKK in Syria will be done with a joint effort by turkey, syria, and peshmerga, all done with the blessings of the US and Russia ?

yes you are. the ypg will be prime partner of assad in the future. iran already stepped in through the PMUs in Sinjar, Russia will have its back as it values the SDF as a strategic tool to put pressure on assad.

>normies care about feminism and ecology in a fucking war zone
*cringes*

>Heavy clashes between Euphrates Shield forces and YPG in Kirhoyuk, Ulashli, Tal Turin.

looks like turks dont give a fuck kek

So a large kurdish player will be maintained in Syria ?

What is Iran's stance on the Kurdish drama ?

Are you saying Russia is not interested in achieving total victory for any player, but in a perpetual controlled conflict ?

I don't think the US would give any blessings on this. turkey would repel any attack on her by PKK, they are nothing for us, especially outside of mountanous region.

but your situation is problematic, you lost legitimacy over the whole country. coming from that would be very hard.

>Turkmen Muntasir Billah Brigade captured 4 government militants trying to infiltrate the Euphrate Shield region

>Syrian Rebels repelled a Syrian Government offensive on west Aleppo fronts today in 3 stages: Launching a counter-attack, forcing pro-Syrian Government forces to flee, and capturing one pro-Government fighter.

>2 ATGM strikes destroyed a tank and killed several pro-Syrian Government forces on al-Zahraa front, north-west Aleppo, Syria.

>sign the agreement faggot
yeah cos of nato wanting to bomb us like serbia.
officially terrorist lost and got bused back to bondsteel.
> Macedonia is rightful Albanian clay
yeah dream on Islamist supporting burger not going to happen !
you got btfo
come at me

>Bana AlabedVerified account @AlabedBana 5h5 hours ago

It's raining. My brother is thinking the rain is bombs falling. He's standing at the window

All good things, they come from Assad.
Each one that drips from the sky
Be it rain or bomb
or incendiary hell fire;
each one is blessing from Assad.

May a thousand blessings be falling on your head. Assad will know which is best for you.

So sayeth I.