How we can throw off the shackles of Jewish-made guilt

Listen up, because this is important. European culture is being lost fast. Within a few decades, it may not even exist, save for the bastions of nationalistic White people in Eastern European nations.

Last night I made a thread in which it was heatedly discussed as to who and who is not White. Some people argued that traits like blue eyes and blonde hair are the main part of Whiteness, some that it is where your ancestors come from, some that the term is a Jewish distraction to keep us arguing semantics and to subvert European culture.

All these points hold merit and flaws. But what is true is that the term "White" has been a detriment to Europeans for a while. It has allowed Jews to make all Europeans the boogieman of everything wrong in the world, whilst simultaneously robbing us of European achievements. I thought that perhaps some kind of subversion mission to make the term "White" into some kind of neo-Nazi signalling term in the eyes of normies, but honestly this would not work too well considering SJWs already think this and think the best way to end "Whiteness" is to end native European people's existence.

Therefore, I think a better counter is to create a subversion mission to remind people that Hitler only found Germanics and Nordics to be truly "Ayran" and "White". Therefore, we can turn Slavics, Iberians and Meds into yet another "victimized" culture by Whitey, heaping all the Jewish guilt on Nordics and Germanics. Basically, I'm throwing the already doomed groups of Europeans under the bus to save the other European cultures.

What do you guys think of my plan?

Bumperino

Thank you based hue. I have serious conviction that this is the only way to save what is savable of European culture and European peoples.

I don't know if you can self bump on Sup Forums but I'll try

This.
I see myself as an Italian before I see myself as (((white))), other Europeans should do the same. We all have our own unique cultures and heritage that should be preserved and celebrated.

I don't like it, it's classic divide-and-conquer and we're doing it to ourselves why?

I think we need to come to an understanding that we aren't all the same but we're on the same team.

>condidered

I liked the idea of promoting pride for Celtic, Slavic etc... and removing the stigma the word White has.

We have to realize that Europeans are not one people. We are a collection of the most developed people on this Earth. However. Germanic and Nordic societies have been so easily conned by Jewish guilt and are so sorry about their own success that they have effectively destroyed their own societies.

They are dragging down the whole of Europe with them and also giving credence to cucked White people and SJWs worldwide. We need to separate from this sinking ship and even use it to propel ourselves out of the danger zone.

We could pretty much use this to take any White person who isn't a blue-eyed blond haired Sven out of being a world boogieman. It may seem mean but I just don't see many other ways of preserving European people. This could potentially save Iberian, Italian, Greek, Slavic and even Celtic people from being wiped out by false guilt in a matter of decades.

Nobody is white user. Beige or pale pink at the lightest. Not even albinos.
The problem with using this language is that it artificially polarizes our thinking.
Our histories are complex. Most Europeans are a mixture of at least three groups of pre-glacial hunter-gatherers, ancestral north eurasians (who also contributed DNA to the americas), and middle eastern farmers.

The real pill on ancestry is archaic hominid admixture. 100,000 years ago there were at least 5 widely divergent hominin species on the planet. they all fucked. Much of their DNA is still alive in us.

The polarization is legitimate. We have the presence of genetics entirely absent and are noted for it visually. There are two groups in this world we live in now, people of color and people of no color, and they will round up or down as it suits them. This language is used to single us out and for that reason alone it is necessary we claim it and uphold it as a beacon to attract others in peril for being european.

Also, fuck your bullshit. We were geographically isolated and each race bears a different hominid component the others lack. Whites are separate.

This is true. But we do need to recognize that "White" has become a mainstream term, especially in English speaking countries. In America, "Black" and "White" has become the most divisive issue in history.

If we don't either convince normies of the pointlessness of the word, and that European is not one group, or if we don't subvert the word as I have suggested, then the word "White" will ultimately be the tool used to wipe us out.

What this man says is partly true. "White" people have been rounded up by this term. Do you somehow think ignoring this problem will make it go away?

oh btw " Do you somehow think ignoring this problem will make it go away?" was aimed at him , not you

*her

I see what you mean "White" has been used as a term to make Europeans less mobile.

* and easier to manipulate

Well. What do you think then? Like you say, Europeans are not one people, BUT we have been grouped into one people as in some ways we are the same. This will lead to all of our downfalls. So what would be your solution?

What is "Europian Culture" my fellow Brit-man?

Been doing it for years. Shhh. Keep it in the dark.

Yes. Precisely. Regardless of who you consider White, the SJWs have their own ideas about it. Debate with these people is futile, so subversion is the only alternative.

For example, one of my Spaniard friends claimed to be Arabic on his CV in order to boost his chances of being accepted as a minority.

AND HERE HE IS! kek. Don't worry Pedro your secret is safe with me

I don't know if any solution need even be proffered. What we want is to go back in time, the future does not hold a victory for the white race. The jews won. All we could do is maybe take the world down fighting, a proverbial collapse of the temple as Samson.

Our only hope would be segregation by a totalitarian leadership, but the leadership that is inheriting this world wants desegregation and forced integration and I am not sure any can oppose them. You can breed all you want, but your efforts will yield nothing when the tide comes in if we are still landlocked. Dig?

>How we can throw off the shackles of Jewish-made guilt

No awakening can take place until we end the myth of the Shoah.

Strong families and close neighbors who help eachother

Wrong. Guilt itself is a jew concept, so reject it. Be proud of your/our achievements and push the failings to one side.

"Culture" as a word is both a plural and a singular. Just as "British Culture" is composed of Welsh, English, and Scottish culture, "European Culture" is a collective term for the cultures that are found native to this continent.

You are a pol jew. Seriously. You want to throw away countries and you dont start with your own?
YOU ARE THE FUCKING JEW

I am proud of who I am. I'm proud of my Portuguese and English heritages (I'm half and half). But don't you see that "European pride" i.e. ""White" pride" has been made unacceptable in society for most people?

That is why my plan is relevant in giving us another route to our pride and to make it acceptable and even ENCOURAGED in society.

What if these families went to fuck about in some other continent, is this (hypothetical may I add) breed of people be grupped into the family, or just under their corresponding mother empire?

But what is the connecting thread for all the people of the Europian continent? I know that all across the place you got divergent ideas and I can't really know how you can mesh them all under a singular way of livin'.
And the only reason to call them all Europian is for conviniance after all.

Much of England has Germanic heritage, I'm not completely out of this myself. But if you insist on allowing Europe to die because YOU are to weak to make sacrifices, then so be it. You are only proving my point.

Sacrifices to the bloodlines cannot be made. A half portugese and half english mutt is not white.

Are you asking, in a way, if European culture can be found in non-European nations?
(Say, Chile?)

Says the French Brit.

you have more shitskins than us you retard. Go get fucking real. Are you gonna do deathsquads or deportation? Haha yeah right.

Bruh I'm germanic/nordic. No french here.

Much of Europe has shared history. The biggest thread is probably the Roman Empire and also Christianity. Common culture of all of Europe.

But I still think you are failing to see my point, it is irrelevant whether you or I or anyone else on Sup Forums thinks Europe is one, nothing to do with each other or a mix of both. We are seen in the mainstream global media as being a single people and are being wiped out as a single people and to this we must be resistant and embrace devolution of European entities.

Why do you think the establishment is so scared of the breakup of the EU?

>Germanic/Nordic
So not white, mutt?

>A half portugese and half english mutt is not white.

FUCKING STOP THIS IS WHAT I AM ON ABOUT. STOP GOING BACK TO THIS "you are not white" SHIT. Portugese people are European, and as such have been categorized as White, English people are also in this grouping. To society, European=White, you see?

How is the mix of a White and another White person not White? You are the one dividing here.

I am a European.

I wouldn't know that now, would I? (Yes I would)
I'm just going out in a tangent here, curious to know the answer to what you think the answer is.

So you are telling me that Europe is in danger, danger to what exactly?

Also, if I'd knowed you were gonna be using the traditional use of the word white, as to refer to europian colonists, I would have asked you about your regards towards peers from ex-american-colonies.

Um. That's not you is it? You don't really seem to be a native European. I doubt society thinks of you as White so I'm not sure if this debate is relevant to you.

Germanics and Nordics are white. Slavs are not white.

>So you are telling me that Europe is in danger, danger to what exactly?
Sup Forums calls them "Jews". I think the real danger comes from the self guilt of White people and the Western media that presents ""diversity"" as being something we desperately need. This is what will wipe native Europeans and ex-colonists out alike.

And yes, I do consider people in former colonist societies with European blood to be White. This is where it gets murky though. Some Americans have so much Native American and African blood that it is perhaps a stretch to call them White. Many have also lost any semblance of their various European heritages. But alas, if the media paints them as White, that is how they will be perceived.

Well as an American I am inclined to say yes, European culture is imperial. But traditional American culture is probably still different from traditional European Culture in some ways. For instance, Colchester, England is said to be founded in 77 AD and St. Augustine, USA was founded in 1575. That's a lot of fucking time for cultures to diverge.

You were saying that mutts aren't white, you are a mutt. You aren't white?

No that isn't me :3
Should your equation be changed to Native Europeans = White?

Most Slavs look pretty much like Germanics. What about them is not White? They are certainly perceived as such. Please don't tell me you've fallen for the Mongol meme.

English people are hybrid whites. Hybrids of two kinds of white. Portugese are not white, ergo a portugese english hybrid is not white, but an english/german/scandinavian hybrid is white.

native europians == indo-europians?

>Therefore, we can turn Slavics, Iberians and Meds into yet another "victimized" culture by Whitey, heaping all the Jewish guilt on Nordics and Germanics. Basically, I'm throwing the already doomed groups of Europeans under the bus to save the other European cultures.

I know swedes are cucks beyond repair but that's not how it works, we're with you

When I said "Native European" I didn't mean just people living in Europe but anyone descended from the people who evolved in Europe and where the first settlers there. White people came from the Caucasus region, but we were the first in Europe and that is where the peoples and culture where developed, ergo these people are Native Europeans, just as Native Americans first got to America, you see?

North Indian people are not European and therefore not White. Indo-European is a more expansive term that includes Europeans, but not all of them are Europeans

One solution has not been tried yet.
Douglas Reed in his book "The Controversy Of Zion" suggests that America should "call Judaisms bluff".
Until American politics rids itself of fear of Jewish advertising money then nothing will change.
Trump only has 2 years to change things before the next round of elections then the Demshits and Republitards will go begging to the (((philanthropists))) for shekels,again.

>How could you call me black, user?

>Eastern Europe

You know I never knew of what white peers are guilty off. Is it how imperialistic their ancestors were and as such they must ensure that everything that partains to someone they feel indebted to must be paid in some way that they themselves aren't admittin' to? 'Cus I ain't sure.

Also I think that after a third generation the original blood gets lost; my neighboor is second generation german!

Terrible idea. The nordic peoples are some of the most unique people in the world. We needn't sacrifice any European blood. I've got an idea, how about we do as our ancestprs would've done and start a revolution. Continue producing our own propaganda and eventually rise up. All we need is the right leader to come along and start the fire.

Anglos gtfo. Nordic race only real white people

>You know I never knew of what white peers are guilty off. Is it how imperialistic their ancestors were and as such they must ensure that everything that partains to someone they feel indebted to must be paid in some way that they themselves aren't admittin' to? 'Cus I ain't sure.
Well that's pretty much what White people are told, that we are all guilty

>Also I think that after a third generation the original blood gets lost; my neighboor is second generation german!
How is the blood lost unless you crossbreed with a non European?

Hey you know here there are a lot of non Europians already then, because people here just have overall looks and personality on their priority for a potential partner in love, rather than race or nationality, I guess.
The only segregated group that I think keep only to themselves are the Chinese and Haitian communities, as they have spanish second to their mother-tounge,although czech, slavs, and palestines that came here in the 70's didnt have a problem with assimilating, weird innit?
Now that I mentioned that I wonder whats your stand regarding inmigrants to ex-colonies.

Cool thing I had the right idea about that White guilt btw.

>Last night I made a thread in which it was heatedly discussed as to who and who is not White. Some people argued that traits like blue eyes and blonde hair are the main part of Whiteness, some that it is where your ancestors come from, some that the term is a Jewish distraction to keep us arguing semantics and to subvert European culture.
White is White. The only reason there is any confusion is because of mixed races such as southern Europeans and Arabs.

>All these points hold merit and flaws. But what is true is that the term "White" has been a detriment to Europeans for a while.
Not really. When you say "European" you already mean "White" anyway, do you not?

>Therefore, I think a better counter is to create a subversion mission to remind people that Hitler only found Germanics and Nordics to be truly "Ayran" and "White". Therefore, we can turn Slavics, Iberians and Meds into yet another "victimized" culture by Whitey, heaping all the Jewish guilt on Nordics and Germanics. Basically, I'm throwing the already doomed groups of Europeans under the bus to save the other European cultures.
So you want to fuck over certain whites, and say certain whites are non-whites, and tell lies about Hitler?

>FUCKING STOP THIS IS WHAT I AM ON ABOUT. STOP GOING BACK TO THIS "you are not white" SHIT. Portugese people are European, and as such have been categorized as White, English people are also in this grouping. To society, European=White, you see?
Time to sage