BIGOTS BTFO

Just more proof that no one is born racist

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/boy-asks-haircut-like-friend-teacher-cant-tell-apart/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclusive_fitness
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an ugly niglet

Why keep human beings divided. Wouldn't we be stronger as just one race - the human race?

Did you just asume his fucking race and gender?

I'm literally shaking guys
OMG!!!

We never said that, racism is learned when you stick around niggers long enough.

No one is born smart neither does that mean being smart is bad ?

I am sure the parents had no influence in the kids decision to cut his hair.

>his
im gonna kill you shitlord

Bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclusive_fitness

>two niggers on pic

OP rekt by starbucks

>racism is bad
>said by people who avoid living with blacks or not even hire blacks like ALL MSM in Spain

kek

I had full autonomy over my haircuts at that age, also the clothes I wore, so naturally I bought lots of 'refugees welcome' and 'dont assume my gender' tshirts
yes my parents were unhinged progressives but I dont see how thats relevant

Don't forget to sage

Well nobody is born knowing the alphabet either. We all learn eventually.

To be fair as a kid in playgroup and early primary my best friend was a paki/poo (never found out, he claimed he didnt know) and i didn't realise he was a different race until year 3ish. He was the only non-white in my year group as well.

But tbf I do have aspergers

>dat filename

WE

what do we have to do with Starbucks exactly ?

This was the top post on reddit yesterday, thats how lazy the media is now, just take some reddit post and plop it up on your site.
Zero proof these kids did this, imho it was the parent made it up, need to interview these kids get to the bottom of this bs

lies

So the point is we should start leaning from 3 year olds?

That's cute

EY WHITE BOY, THIS DICK AINT SUCKING ITSELF

Source?

>not being aware of systematic oppression by the age of 6

This kid wanted to create social change, I am so happy a random stranger decided to call a news tip line and get this story to air over 50 states local news stations and have over 300,000 articles online written about it in under 24 hours.

its amazing how random acts of kindness get noticed by pure luck

This is news from soccer moms to share so they can internally Awwww and feel like they are not racists

I can almost see that kid robbing a store and dinduing nuffin

How is this newsworthy?

>Based on melanin
>Melanin makes your nose big and feet hairy, and affects hair, IQ capabilities, and body composition.
Retard thinks race is merely skin color.

>white

This wasn't just news worthy

this was breaking news broadcasted over every single local news station in the United States.

This actually is pretty cute all media agenda and Sup Forums autism aside.

25 years later.

Fucking really?

Well of course no one is born racist. You hang out with a nigger 10 or 15 minutes and you become racist.

"white boy" racist mother fuckers

A based Mexican.

Sorry about all the criminals. Good luck trying to fix them.

>2017
>news

It's all just propaganda and opinion pieces now.

I dont get it, thats a picture of two black guys
are you saying the white kid is going to turn black?

Wait, I'm confused. I thought being colorblind was racist these days. Make up your damn minds libshits.

>bingo

Hey everyone look!!!!!! Cute!!!!!!
>see I'm not racist!!

Yea if you can find me one state that did not have this on their local news i'll buy you anything you want under $50

Cultural appropriation much?

actually I had a few non-white friends growing up and it took actually moving to a diverse and vibrant area for it to click that my friends were not representative of the larger group

Memes aside, this is cute as crap, Sup Forums.

Above average for a niglet imo. The white one looks like he will grow into a numale.

Oh for fuck sake this is just stupid Ontario bullshit to try and push their "there's no race" idea on the rest of Canada

I was wondering how long until this showed up on Sup Forums

>i'll buy you anything you want under $50

How about 49 99c burgers?

That filename tho

>rainbow coloured swastika

Do gays get their own country too?

>laughingbitches.jpg

Find it first idiot.

>I'm a good liberal!
>I'm completely colorblind to the point of mental illness!
>*proceeds to list off every black acquaintance from her entire life*

>"he said he was 5'7"

Gay isn't a race. It would depend on the race to let it happen or not.

Most niggers in Africa kill fags.
Most European races might allow fags.
IDK about chink countries.
Shitskin races tend to kill fags by stone.

>no one is born racist

If you've ever worked with kids before you'd know the fuckers are literally more racist than Sup Forums. kids are nasty little fuckers more redpilled than anyone else

If anyone, you are BORN racist, and society drills "MUH RACISM" into you inorder to remove the inherent racism you have

everyone here is familiar with the 'not born raycis' fallacy

But I can put a nigger nanny and white baby next to each other!

Racist Nazi biggot Nazi!

burn coal pay the toll

>throws her in the closet before he leaves

Dogs are all the same. Stop being racist against pit bulls. There is no difference between a border collie and a pit bull apart from your racism.

I stole it from an Aussie

>Yea!

>there's only 2 blacks in my college
>but whites and blacks are equal in every way

Cultural appropriation: It starts early

There's probably 2 whites too

Yea. Otherwise that college would be racist.

Humm...

Liberals'll say it's fake, no chance, they cannot comprehend this

That is why i post it, also helps cull the newfags

just give xer a few years and xe will be called a racist white cis scum. left is basically manufacturing nahzsees now without realizing it.

Well Race is linked to genetics. Only PC bullshitters would deny that, it's been accepted for a long time.

Nice trips of truth.
KEK has spoken, Praise kek.

I remember growing up learning about niggers weird ankle muscle thing that makes it easier for them to learn how to jump.
I remember IQ started becoming a topic of discussion. Then nothing the race study died. Aperntly the guy who found out about race IQ got a Nobel prize, then got berated for being racist until he lost everything. (Can't hire that we'll know well accomplished scientist! He is racist)

No one is born racist, they become racist after reading police statistics.

>Boy gets haircut
>makes the news

But people can be born retarded.

/thread

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed

It all comes from experience. I never hated anyone til I had to deal with them on a daily basis. That's why libshits don't understand racism - they all live in sheltered communities away from the scum everyone else has to deal with every single day.

>shaved head is a haircut

>Not linking archive.
I'm not giving Huffington money. Link the archive.

i was born racists.

checkmate.

>i made up a story about how stupid my son is to prove a point regarding how stupid i am

congratulations

While the premise is flawed and tribalism is literally encoded in our DNA, it really is refreshing to witness the innocence of a child.

What hard facts do they have to back it up? Other then opinions and paid "scientist"

Good checkmate 12/10