HAPPENING - DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

>The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#3e5b7e1844a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Trump shill...

Fuck your Fake News.

This is not to shill for Trump

This is to EXPOSE the TRUTH

bumping for justice

People need to be in jail for this.

PUT THIS SON OF A BITCH ON FUCKING TRIAL

HAS EVERYONE JUST FORGOTTEN HE PAID RANSOM MONEY TO IRAN FOR HOSTAGES?

LOCK HIS ASS UP FOR LIFE

this is a huge scandal

Holy crap.

Not gonna lie, former Obama voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn....

THIS IS WHY ALL THE RUSSIAN BULLSHIT FAKE NEWS
AL FRAKEN SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON ALONG WITH OBAMA AND SCHUMER

Here is what needs to happen next: Obama has been dragged into the light. We now need to meme some kind of campaign or hashtag that says THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT OBAMA. They are going to try to message that the people prefer Obama--we need to get in front of it and hashtag the hell out of the fact that it isn't TRUMP against Obama, it's the people. We didn't fucking choose him, we chose Trump. Ideas?

it's interesting how no one else in MSM is mentioning this besides Fox.

Who owns Fox?

bump

Can we hang this nigger and the entire DNC yet?
This shit is ridiculous

>this is why all the bullshit fake news
PRECISELY

Bump

im not going to pretend to know. but need to follow the sources. they lead to the legitimacy of this story from the inside.

This is getting interesting.

Shills are working overtime to keep it from spreading on here and social media. It's covering reddit as we speak.

This girl look like the best fuck I ever had.

Tightest of pussies I ever had.

>trying to derail thread
GTFO >>>>>>>>>>

Mods are working with Shariablue to slide these and the Shareblue General threads. Just a reminder.

#thepeoplevsobama
#obamaagainstthepeople
#traitorvsthepeople

Holy Shit

Bumping for nigger justice.

for real, how is that possible?

it was at the top of /all this morning but never again since

The plebbit admins zeroed out the votes on this story over there

Oh god look all the conservative snowflakes are mad.

Just keep taking your Ls my dudes. Session going away next.

Take the Ls. Lmao

Bump for visibility don't let this slide

...but seriously, we can't let this man get his finger on the nuclear button.

#ObamaNotOurChoice
#ObamaGoAway
#RetireBarry

bump

LOCK HIM UP

or his dick in the slush fund jar

Or his wife's dick

bump

#ThePeopleSayGoAway

BUMP

OBAMA PERSONALLY STOLE YOUR TAX MONEY TO FUND HIS CAMPAIGN FOR REELECTION, KILLARY'S CAMPAIGN FOR ELECTION, BLACK LIVES MATTER AND ANTIFA

That's not even half of all the shady shit they have done

>bump

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#3e5b7e1844a8

how reputable is Forbes amidst all this fake news shit?

They're always there, but never mentioned.

So how many years of cleansing the FBI is required before all Obama appointed bosses is removed and they can start draining the swamp?

U got to realize I'm giving bumpz

GUILLOTINE

What do you think,will hamburgers realise if none of the heads - like killary- go to jail for a long-long-long time,Trump was a plant, all along ?

Bump

Shitlibs on suicide watch

chief-nigger going to prison with his homies.

I would write in Trump for every election ever held again if he puts Obama in prison.

TAKE HIM DOWN!

This, and check out those sweet ass digits. Kek confirms bobama is a piece of shit.

Rupert Murdoch and family. Who also happens to be a huge leftist globalist. Fox is controlled opposition at best. Consider this, with the money Fox has it could hire and unleash a literal army of investigative journalists with unlimited resources. It could probably uncover scsndal after scandal the world over. Fox would top the ratings for a decade without opposition. And rake in billions. But it wont. Why? Rupert fucking Murdoch, thats why.

BUMP

Just how criminal is this? Does the DoJ have prosecuteable case? Would love to see some heads roll for something.

We need to destroy the globalists. Every last one of them.

B-but muh scandal free presidency

Nothing will happen.

bet u can't name 3 globalists...

why do i have to look at that ugly, crazy, braindead bitch?

Super-duper prosecutable. That's why shills are working overtime to bury this wherever it crops up today. Social media is already starting to pick it up.

If there is proof it's fucking huge and very illegal. The claim is Obama funneled tax payer money for personal use.

Soros, Zuckerburg, McCain, Clinton, ect.

Wins peace prize

For conspiring to make America not great

>Fox would top the ratings for a decade without opposition
They already do

if digits, obama is jailedand michelle is proven to be a trann

Bump, make memes, you stopped making memes

#traitorousexprez
#barrystayway
#okiedokeobama
#barrycommitstreason
#barrygoestoprison
#barrystoleyourtaxdollars
#auditbarry
#obamahadhisturn
#barrystopruiningourcountry

y

HAHAHAJAHAHA! KEK WILLS IT!

CHECKED.

Holy shit.

could it be?

Rupert Murdoch, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Jeff Bezos, George Soros, 3/4 of US politicians are simply because that's where the money is. Not because they believe in it. The tide is turning against you fuckers. Get ready.

George Soros.Angela Merkel.François Hollande.Hillary Clinton.Barack Obama.Stefan Löfven.
Thats now 6 that everyone know.
For a start.

Kek is best chaos frog.

Loving those digits, user-bro.

Praise Kek.

Not to mention he used that dosh to obstruct the interests of the nation.

I understand that. But they could tripple what the are doing now and be untouchable for a decade or more in relation to what I said.

This is why republicans are just a glorified controlled opposition:

Not one (1) senator or rep will speak out against this. This is a legitatmate scandal and even /yourguy/ Chaffez will rip Sessions and Trump before taking this one on.

bump

LETS GO!
How do we bring these dogs to heed?

Bullshit. Leftists will never believe anything they say even with irrefutable proof

fucking slide threads incoming!!!

justice bumping

We have to send a message that we are not going let any of this crooked shit slide anymore, an example must be made of this treasonous, nation subverting sack of excrement.

There will be no proof.Do you think fucker Obama is an amateur?The "proof" will be found too weak for a case.

Republicans are our enemies just like Democrats.

They're mostly all Globalists. That'd the problem.

So we drain the swamp by FORCING them to fall in line and act.

OH YEAH THAT'S A GOOD ONE RIGHT THERE

DOES MOLYMEME KNOW?

It's amazing really the shillcorps spend millions of dollars and at this point all their presence in a thread does is signal to seasoned pol users that it has good info

This guy had the same idea too, he has some links as well, might be useful

Or we can arrest and execute them

Would be amazing if Obama goes to prison for this but nothing will happen. The corruption goes too deep.

Wow, that is horrendous. I hope Obama gets whatever he has coming for him. Hey, while we have you on the phone, let's do something about Trump and his obvious ties to Russia! I mean, Obama, for all his shortcomings, isn't the president anymore! I hope he gets the punishment he deserves, but let's focus on the problem at hand, why don't we? I.E. a US elected president obviously elected with the aid of Putin?

Using taxpayer money to finance terrorist orgs.
Can an ex president be charged with treason?

I want this to happen so much

DEMOCRATS ARE DONE

bump