youtube.com/watch?v=HlmNqwEhGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wzC1Dn0gqgE
youtube.com/watch?v=CbY864P0nuI
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw&t=99s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

completely blue-pilled Marxist larper

I haven't listened to a word he's said the last two years so idk

His movies are cool I think.But I don't understand why does he shows up on shitty news channels and talks to audiences that don't understand shit? Tons of videos of him on youtube.

*sniff* is fist-fucking not the sexual invention of the twentieth *sniff* century, a new model of eroticism and pleasure? It is no longer *sniff* genitalized *sniff* , but focused just on the penetration of the surface, with the role of the *sniff* phallus *sniff* being taken over by the hand, the autonomized partial object par excellence *sniff*

Lacanian madman on board for the collapse of our governments

His name sounds like some fucking cthulu cultist.

He said vote Donald Trump.

This.

A free thinker

Another pseudo-intellectual pinko. When can we start killing communists again?

I watched one of his speeches to some leftist professors and college students.He was like trying to reason with them like "Trump isn't that bad as you think, for example this.."

Hahahahahaha perfect

a good egg

*rubs nose*
*sniffs*

never trust mountain jews

Make up your own mind you fucking dullard. Hivemind is for weak minded morons.

He's a mess...
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmNqwEhGIk

He's cool now that he hates muslims and environment. But he still touches his face too much.

He also hates identity politics from what I've seen.

no " and so on"

5/10

Of course he does, a real marxist doesn't believe in racial divide, only in class divide. Marxists still deserve death.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzC1Dn0gqgE

I believe that him, just like Lacan aren't full of shit, that they actually explore a dimension of human ideology that we neglect for rational reasons.

We'll like to believe that human psyche it's better than it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=CbY864P0nuI

He's irrelevant, and rustles cultural marxists every now and then

probably, Sup Forums likes analytical philosophy over continental philosophy.

He's hilarious as a meme intellectual but I don't think anybody really takes him that seriously. I think at some point he kind of realizes that he's viewed as ironic, and even if he's a Marxist he's an old school Orthodox one and basically a Crypto-Fascist.

They can hype Heidegger for being nazi though

he's a self described communist

*sniff, sniff*

Hidden Jew

He's funny and intelligent, I like him, don't give a fuck about his politics

The Star Wars person.
I think he hates trotskyism so thats fine for me.

R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R

we need to cut the balls
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw&t=99s

Here is his opinion on Sup Forums

We are already eating from the trashcan, this trashcan is called ideology :DDD

>Bosnia
>rare

How New are you

Honestly he looks like he smells. I saw some video where he was interviewed in his home, and thats what I got out of it on a purely emotional level. That he looks like a bum.

As for arguments, I havent looked too much into what he says, but he is definitely some kind of real leftist, class warfare equality kind of leftist, real anti capitalist, so that all I need to know about him really.

He can BTFO Sup Forums and there meme "intellectuals" because he's a commie who knows that communism will never come back, so he goes full Stalin at times.

Go suck Erdoswan's goaty dick. Scheiss Kanake