Thoughts on Trump's EO to allow the mentally ill firearm possession

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/03/03/daily-202-what-trump-didn-t-want-you-to-see-him-signing/58b923fae9b69b1406c75d33/?utm_term=.a32158987c2e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BraAJD0tk
cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is not gonna let the Democrat TRAITORS chip, chip, chip away the 2nd Amendment.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. GOT THAT, KIKE?

Why do you want to discriminate against the handicapped, OP?

Are you mocking them?

Being old makes you mentally ill?

You should probably read the EO before you embarrass yourself like thia..

this
>an american got his answer from a swede
kill yourself op

>have to go to therapy due to traumatic event
>not allowed to own a firearm because of this
LAW WAS TOTALLY FAIR GUISE

Good. Most mentally ill people are self-diagnosed anyway, they're probably normal people who are too paranoid to use a weapon anyway.

Are you an american or vacation or the last straight man in Sweden?

Finally, trannies can protect themselves

>adhd is a mental illness that the social security administration should crack down on
>guns should be confiscated upon a bureaucrat's decision without due process

lel

Mentally ill =/= physically disabled. These crazy tards are the ones that shoot up schools.

I wonder... (((who))) could be behind this post

You'll never catch that shit unless there's active screening of all gun license applications, and no one's going to put up with that shit.

this makes me so proud that I voted for him. I used to tell /k/ about the dangers of not allowing some mentally ill to own guns and like the good self defeating fudd cucks they are they would disagree. I should go rub their nose in shit

>washingtonpost

i thought /k/ was extremely conservative pro-constitution?

If the gubbermint knew fully what me and you do, especially relating to this website, we would be deemed mentally ill. What is that saying, when you're the only sane person in an insane world, you're the insane one?

Doesn't matter. The right to bear arms is for the purpose of self defense. The handicapped have the very same rights as the able.

People are innocent until proven guilty. That is a reasonable pillar upon which Western Civilization as built, and one you cowards would cast aside over feels.

most of them are politically ignorant cowadooty kids or boot licking soldiers

Good, now leftists can't weaponize psychology to deny patriots their rights.

If you think you can't get 'Shanghai'ed' by the mental health system and have yourself 'unpersoned' you need to wake up.

Can somebody please explain to me why people think that mental illness disqualifies people from human rights?

>ADHD is a mental illness

WAKE ME UP!

muh feels think of the children

Can we start a "True American" relocation program? All the commie scum in the US can be exchanged for red blooded patriots in Europe

Would you honestly feel safe knowing your next door neighbour with a history of schizophrenic outburts had just been sold a gun?

I dont know how you manage to have guns in America

If we got a second amendment here overnight, people would shoot the bus conductor for asking their ticket and gyppos would randomly fire everywhere in their streets

Read this, gun control cucks:
The only constitutional way to suspend someone's rights is through due process. This is why the form 4473 (the background check) asks you if you've been adjudicated mentally ill (brought before a judge and declared legally mentally ill). The issue with obama's social security gun ban is that it could take people's guns without first taking them through the courts. Any gun confiscation enforced through bureaucratic discretion is a violation of the constitution.

>mfw liberals try to define mental illness as anyone who doesn't agree with democrats on everything

Get fucked, you shit-eating commies.

Why not have everyone who buys a gun have a license that can only be attained after passing mental health checks? Plus other things, like criminal history, I think they already check for that though (not sure).

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Didn't know this form existed, spread this around more.

Genius maneuver.

the liberals have been trying for decades to push the narrative that being right wing is a mental illness

they just got STUMPED

Because the government could define mental illness in an arbitrary way. "why do you need a gun? Do you think someone is out to get you? You are paranoid, no license for you!"

You have to sign it every time you buy a gun I'm a store. It's quite common

>mandatory psychological evaluations

do you even know the history of psychiatry and political dissidents?

> constitutional way to suspend someone's rights

no such thing exists

That's not how rights work.

You cant buy a gun without filling this out lol

thats the standard form everyone fills out for any firearm purchase.

you no gun fag

bingo

if a right can be revoked then it's not a right but a privilege

>strip people of gun rights if they seek treatment for mental illness
>mentally ill people don't want to lose rights
>you now have people with guns and untreated mental problems

sounds good to me

yes you can just not through a licensed gun seller

Britcuck, you have to understand that gun rights in the US are as fundamental as free speech rights. Oh wait, you don't have either of those.

While I don't agree in general with the concept of giving mentally-ill people guns (or giving blacks guns, and so on), your constitution says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

That's pretty fucking clear in intent.

In the USA, even a mentally-ill transgender black supremacist who was dishonorable discharged from the US marines has the right to a gun.

10/10 smart shill
also
>1 post
DO NOT FUCKING BUMP THIS SHIT
what goes in the option field?

Sorry I forgot to include private sales MY BAD

Doesn't matter. If he's not dangerous enough to be institutionalized he is permitted all the full spectrum of American liberties.

oh shit, we getting guns!

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BraAJD0tk

Because we don't believe in the nanny state over here britfag. In England you need a license just to wipe your ass and watch BBC. No fucking thank you.

Understandable, since you're in the UK. If you live in the US, and have ever purchased a firearm from a licensed firearms dealer, you've seen this form.

If I were to be autistically pedantic, then yes, you're right. However, I'm referring to due process. If you are provided due process, given a trial, and sentenced by a judge, you can be confined against your will in a prison, and even on parole you can be randomly searched at the leisure of your parole officer. Technically, your rights have not been infringed, since due process has been applied. I was just being lazy, and you caught me.

nothing wrong with the mentally ill owning firearms

statistically crazy people are less likely to commit violent offenses. you might say any one who kills another person is crazy but technically no they often are not. most people in prison do not take medication for any mental illness and have not been diagnosed with one either

that means that most rapist, murderers and other violent deviants are sane they just dont have the same value system as you do

Britfags don't have a codified constitution. They struggle understanding basic constitutional rights

Why did monmusume become so rapey? Every episode started having someone getting almost raped or asking to be raped

cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Hmmm really makes you think what would have happened if the kid had a gun

>Initiate Call of Duty.

>being this cucked

Hehehe, trust me we're not happy about the BBC. I think it's reasonable that anyone who buys a gun doesn't have a (real) mental health problem. And no, I don't mean ADHD and depression, I mean people who are schizophrenic or genuinly retards. Anyway this guy pointed out that what I said already exists.

Someone in a wheelchair needs access to a firearm more than anyone in case of a home invasion or street robbery.
You want the old and disabled to be easy targets of criminals? How progressive of you.

What's the problem OP? You really think a restriction on firearms would stop the mentally ill from getting them? Because that's worked so well before, hasn't it?

That little faggot who shot all the kids at Sandy Hook was an obvious mental case. He was even on SSRIs or some shit. He stole the guns from a non-mentally retarded relative.

Only way to stop gun violence is to ban all guns, and then more importantly, confiscate the hundreds of millions of guns already distributed around the country.

IE, it's a problem we can't fix in any practical way.

rekt

ell :DDD

Safer than having my door get kicked down at 3 am by a bunch of jack booted thugs looking for him and his plants on an anonymous tip but got the address screwed up as 1276 mulberry lane instead of 1267 mulberry lane.

We also believe in due process. Except for civil asset forfeitre. Our supreme court must have been drunk that day.

That's not what that means you stupid fuck.

We all pay into social security forcefully. When we reach the age where social security starts paying us that doesn't mean we are mentally retarded and should have our rights taken away.

The reason king nigger did this is because the younger generations are pretty thoroughly brainwashed and the only resistance to an Orwellian totalitarian state would be from the older generation either directly or through training and mentorship of the younger generation. So they disarmed them.