Kek vs witches

"A byzantine series of coincidences toward the end of Trump's campaign led Sup Forums users to jokingly construct their own occultist belief system, sometimes referred to as the Cult of Kek. The basic idea behind it is that Pepe the Frog—a meme of an amphibian who vacillates between morose and smug, who somehow went from innocuous cartoon to hate symbol in the past year—is actually an avatar through which members of Sup Forums unknowingly resurrected Kek, the frog-headed Egyptian god of chaos and primordial darkness. The figure of Kek-as-Pepe enjoyed a mild public apotheosis on September 11, 2016, which is when the Clinton campaign posted about Pepe on Hillary Clinton's official website, calling the meme "a symbol associated with white supremacy." On the same day, Clinton herself left a 9/11 memorial service abruptly, appearing unsteady on her feet."

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

This was a great read.. you should post the link too OP

What a fucking time to be alive

As a bonus the article illustrated that the normies underestimate the mighty power of KEK

Our might is infinite.

This shows just how low journalists have sunk in modern times. They were once informers of the people and safeguards from tyranny. Now they unironically take Sup Forums seriously.

Link to the paranoia:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup Forums-magicians-are-battling-over-the-future-of-america?utm_source=vicefbus

>Magicians.

The term is wizard

haven't read the article but that summary seems pretty accurate, someone from VICE clearly did their homework

>mfw Vice will publish literally any shit we think up

The possibilities

>We aren't just fighting Trump. We're fighting the people around us. We're fighting the Sons of Kek, too.

Then it is war.

Dat Kekxy ass...

>Magicians

THE TERM IS FUCKING WIZARDS

calling a Wizard a magician is like calling a black man nigger

This idiots dont realice that in reality newfags perfectioned the art of trolling that oldfags popularized.
We live in an era where Sup Forums jokes are so well mastered that no one is able to distingish reality with fiction

PRAISE KEK

trips comfirm

>Sons of Kek
Wew. Very nice.

It was a paradigm shift.

It is satire, until it is not.

Only those aware in the moment, can tell the difference.

If doubles Kek will curse all those witches back 333 times

Ok then... 33 times

3 times ?

666 times my friend.
PRAISE KEK

Maybe in ainfinite number of times. Kek will let us know in due course.

Please die

>8822

Well, Kek has provided his answer. Praise him. Shadilay.

Remember when are you a wizard was a meme? Turns out we were the entire time.

>claim

He's always listening, always watching.

Oh shit, Kek's word shines true!

Just as well they haven't found our older occult experiments

Not a bad writtent parragraph.

>jokingly construct
normies are so stupid

Pretty amazing when you think about it. We're literally just making this shit up as we go and the media will report our shitposts as fact.

oh my god they're actually... no, no, nevermind, you know what i mean

Check my 5

You cannot stop the power of Kek.

The pedophile child torturer elites will burn.

>But the spell wasn't only about binding Trump, as several witches emphasized: "All those who enable his wickedness

THEY ARE ATTECKING US TOO

In his book Occult Memetics, occultist Tarl Warwick draws a comparison between certain memes and the concept of the egregore, an autonomous magical entity often defined as a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind." An egregore is summoned into existence by a group of like-minded people, according to the writings of occult author W. E. Butler; as the number of individuals feeding into it increases, "so the power and range of the egregore increases... Each member of the group pours energy into the collective thought-form but, equally, into each member there also passes the influence of the group as a whole." Pepe, Warwick writes, "is an egregore of unimaginable force."

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT /OURGUY/ STYX (MAY KEK BE WITH HIM)

man Vice really cant sink any lower. And to think I used to like their documentaries. Sad!

SHUT IT DOWN
The goyim know.
Check these digits!

Double U Double U Double U Dot GOODFUCKINGLUCK Dot Com

Some of us have been brewing these spells long before Trump.

WE MUST CHANNEL OUR ENERGY INTO KEK TO PROVIDE THANKS TO THEM CHAOS THAT SURROUNDS US!
P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

K E K
E K
K

>Magicians

I thought we were cultists.

KEK

>people that were feared in medieval times cower before repeating integers on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
Obligatory

Well it seems that Kek has yet to decide what the amount of times they will be cursed but it could be infinite.

>coincidences
Yes normies... pure coincidence.

Praise our secret society born of a joke

Shit.. if you look at the paper with the trump letterhead, you'll see that halfway down, the shade of color in the parchment abruptly changes... the bottom half is regular printer paper... it isn't real..

I prefer "Occult Operator"

Are normies really this retarded? when shillary put out that infograph explaining pepe i assumed normies would realise how stupid they sounded. i guess not.

There is no joke. Kek is real.

In an entire time line of coincidences, what a coincidence.

fuck off put the archived link, they ain't gonna earn a cent for smothering mighty KEK

They will never understand chaos. They've merely adopted it. We were born in it. Molded by it.

Kekromacer is the preferred term. Not "magician"

Shadilay!

>33

spooky

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

I would definitely romance Kek.

SHADILAY

How much would it trigger libs to re do Lady Gagas bad romance as kek romance

Isn't it obvious how Vice lurks here now? I mean we can't fart without them writing an article about it.

Agent of Change.. and the times are changing my friendo

Wrong, leaf. We're anathematicians. We are memeticists. Cults have doctrines. We don't even have a principia discordia. We just are.

We've proven our loyalty to Kek ten-thousandfold. Truth shall triumph.

Memetaphysicists, Quantum Mememechanics, Kekesthesiologists, and Reee-oretical Philosophers

um, there's a wee problem with your analogy user

the really occultist Gaga video is definitely poker face. I watched it on weed once and i was scared by its obviousness.
LET'S KEK IT

Holy shit STOP! My head is spinning.
What timeline is this?!

There is KEK in all off us

Whooops sorry i remember the exact opposite. You are right, KEK ROMANCE IT IS

>frogposters

Deus Kek Vult

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT CIRNO

Checked. We are all Kek. Je suis Pepe. His divine spark is part of us, and with it we will bring victory.

"It's a prank, but it's not a joke," Ferréol added, somewhat perplexingly.

Sup Forums summed up in a single line.

RAISE YOUR PRAISES BROTHERS

KEK VULT

shadilay

BTFO BY KEK HIMSELF!

>poker face

Ma ma ma pepe face ma ma pepe face

>wasting these sexts

>anime-posters

there is a kek that never goes out

There is no waste. Kek has smiled on frogposters in this thread and everwarr.

INFIDELS BTFO

KEK MAXIMUS LAUDAT

KEK REK'T

HOW CAN KEK COME BACK FROM THIS

That palindrome. Mother of god.

Kek be praised! Shadilay!

Is it time?

OH BABY!!!!

>Chinese cartoon posters

KEK VULT

Pepe graffiti shpowed up in my town

what a time to be alive IRL memes

>My post time is also a palindrome
What did Kek mean by this?

Look up memetic engineering

Bad macro.

Text doesn't run completely parallel to the edge of the paper.
The "Sincerely," looks off.
The date at the top and the text body are also not completely aligned.
Calling fake.

Holy shit those symmetrical digits

FROGPOSTERS BTFO

that pepe seems rare, mind if I take it?

Numbers are the basis of all reality. We wield the power of creation.