HAPPENING - CICADA 3301 WAS SOLVED - GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CICADA 3301 WAS SOLVED
>CICADA 3301 WAS SOLVED
CICADA 3301 WAS SOLVED

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_xFQ4EiWA

AND IT'S FUCKING WORRYING
GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=RHWmwfLqjT8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally what

>being this new
get out

Cicada 3301 is a name given to an enigmatic organization that on six occasions has posted a set of complex puzzles and alternate reality games to possibly recruit codebreakers from the public. The first internet puzzle started on January 4, 2012, and ran for approximately one month. A second round began one year later on January 4, 2013, and a third round following the confirmation of a fresh clue posted on Twitter on January 4, 2014. The stated intent was to recruit "intelligent individuals" by presenting a series of puzzles which were to be solved, each in order, to find the next. No new puzzles were published on January 4, 2015. However, a new puzzle was posted on Twitter on January 5, 2016. The puzzles focused heavily on data security, cryptography, and steganography.

watch video nigger

FUCKING FAGGOTS GET IN HERE!

SHILLS SLIDING IT TO FUCK!

SHILLS SLIDING IT TO FUCK!!!!

Who solved it? A disabled single mother of three who is transgender non-binary half black half native Amerindian lesbian plutokin? Anything other than this is racist and clearly wrong.

didn't they stop releasing puzzles after the lemmings couldn't solve the runes in a previous puzzle some years ago?

There was a believed dead end for a while, but the dead end was a lie, it was extremely hard to find. But the whole puzzle has been out there forever.

What the flying fuck dude....

How on Earth can anyone solve this shit...

th fuk did i just watch

So what is it? Does it lead to treasure or something? Is it some vague roleplaying prophecy? Did the person who solved it get recruited into the NSA?

Literally fucking nothing

Vault7 dropped too
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
New Clinton emails are in

Are they crypto-kikes?

Fuckin hell, I didn't know there was a new one. They normally release on Sup Forums.

I drove myself insane with their last one. They're fun as hell but infuriatingly complex.

>all these 7's
could it be that kek is behind cicada?

Damn the Occult world is insane....

How is there literally a secret world/war going on right now and only a handful of individuals are aware of it.

Fake and gauy

Rich Kids with alot of money and time

It's for those who are extensively powerful and have actual currency to fight it.

We, the commoners, are simply NPCs in this world at this point, don't think so much of yourself. We truly are nothing at all.

>ITT amateur cryptology enthusiasts

Hey that's preddy gud

Come to Christ Jesus before time runs out..Almost time

That was some cringe-worthy fedora-tipping shit

>turn on tv while watching this video so it feels like im not alone because it's creepy

lol

Noice.

Attended the first one.

>mannnnn this is so cool man like the matrix or sum shieeeeet, if you don't like it you're probs one of those idiots that didn't understand inception which wuz the kannnngzzz of all movies

Can someone give me a TL;DW?

I'm not wasting another 16 fucking minutes listening to super spoopy YouTube conspiracies.

Just fucking tell me if they actually discovered something interesting or not.

I liked it more when it was called notpr0n

>AND IT'S FUCKING WORRYING

I don't know. It all seemed anticlimactic to me. What is telling message that they are spreading? Did I miss something? This just seems like a more intricate badselfeater.

We help Kek though, read the Shadilay lyrics translated. Kek is the singularity.

this please.

>LARPing

no

its a big nothingburger

seriously why is this /x/ tier shit here?

So Liber Primus still remains unsolved right

I'm in work lads if someone could give me a quick bogdown it would be mad appreciated

Some russian guy named „bob" solved it.
This iteration of puzzles was pretty easy compared to previous ones.
There were bunch of irrelevant references to some fags from the past.

The most important thing was a message about singularity,
"The new species are emerging. Evolution is no longer guided by survival. It is now guided by will. The future is our to choose and the singularity is approaching. Myriad choices will be made, and the utopia will unsurp the world as neurons are designed to something new"

Bump, this is always cool as fuck

Fuck off back to /x/, probably the same faggots who fell for that money conspiracy by the pro lifer.

Shadilay

Who knows ;)

Cicada is a group of fucking rich weeaboos with too much free time

> Oh, we are powerful! We sitting 24 hours on /x/, we know cryptography and we read a some hipster-tier literature!

One thing which learn me history is that smart people with ideals can't control the world which is ruled by greedy stupid peoples. In the end they're cucked in the ass by kings, governments, even normal people. So relax, enjoy and don't worry. The only worst things about thedgsfhdjfghdgvdaGaet4wtq3rnfgubvsmxzcai0 dfgknldmsfg

Liber primus remains unsolved.
This puzzle was incredibly easy. Caesar ciphers and Morse codes, video doesn't mention PGP so this shit can be most likely a hoax. I don't follow news about cicada for a long time, so I can be wrong, but it looks like a well made copycat or they decreased difficulty drastically so this message can be available for masses.

fug

what about that rolling stone article? was that kid right about them or was that a distraction/diversion?

The new liturgy album sucks.
t. anthony fantano

youtube.com/watch?v=RHWmwfLqjT8

wew

>rich with too much free time

What's wrong with being rich and having too much time?

Ah so it's YouTube clickbait.

>/x/

The puzzle was easy compared to previous one because its a vet for foot soldiers

Could you give a bit more context? That sounds like larping of the highest order

The singularity? We are no where even near that.

Barron solved it?

Go back to /x/ with this stupid viral marketing crap

Because you are the one allowed to know that its nowhere near.
Please.Go,fuck yourself.With a cactus.

That's because it is LARPing

back2reddit

Then watch it by yourself. I just gave a quick rundown

damn

A self loathing leaf. How novel.

Old news. 3301 was a prank by some college kids.

newfag

I'm not rich and I don't have too much time so I'm jealous

CICADA 3301 wants freedom in the digital world. That's it.

So who are they?

Idiots.
Cicada was and is a real thing conceived by some creepy ass group with a shitton of money and really occult undertone ( cicada occult , Google it)

There were clues popping up in a different bunch of countries simultaneously, there were some spooky ass report about some guys "disappearing" after solving some parts of it and houses burning down (anecdotal but I wouldn't dismiss it )

You don't have to be a agenius to realize it's a recruitment scene to grab the absolute IQ elite and place them in (((their))) ranks.
Whether it's some sector of the deepstate, intelligence services or satanic elite group IDC, but the whole thing is creepy as fuc

They will fuck up the internet

Person of Interest is real! The machines are recruiting!

So we can literally track them by searching who is most interesting now into IPFS protocol? Sounds good.

My suspicion is that they're recruiting high iq people for their secret society in opposition of the current secret societies that reign.

>a fludd approaches

fucking finally

nazis emerging from antartica in space ships

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Oh shit. Didn't cicada die down a few years ago after one puzzle couldn't be solved? Wonder why theyre back now...

Fucking nuts.

So wht does he get for solving it?

Real life hotline miami essentially.

Cicada 3301 isn't really a puzzle. It's just the nature of the state of being. God is free

>Secret message is hidden by reversing text of an audio file

weeeeeewlaaaaaaaad

>yfw you realise that those behind Cicada are trying to wake us up

i hate /x/ so much. they've ruined this board

>Morpheus and the gang connected into the matrix using landlines
>The last song has dial tones mixed between the jingle
>The last messages were given through a phone booth

whoa

I'm too stupid for this video. I never knew any of the shit in the video except for the Odin thing. But here's a bump anyway from my undeveloped kike brain.

Exactly this

Meme magic is real

iou and me are together

Oh and Arminius. But how the hell did they figure all of this shit out? God I feel like such a dumb fuck. I knew about Cicada but the research that must have went into this and how difficult it must have been to get the right path when there are so many is just...wow...

Ain't no body go time for that. One of the first puzzles lead to GPS coordinates and I was like fuck that.

It's probably just some "we are the haxors welcome to the matrix neo" autistic bullshit.

What's that saying, again?
>I think, therefore I am.

If it is then it's the most complicated, most intricate thing I've ever seen autistic LARPers do.

Seven 7's.... Kek please show mercy on me when you come to claim the world. I have been a loyal follower

So I can't join their group... I have no skills.

Dub quads is a good runner up tbqh senpai

are they /ourguys/?

You're saved m8, or cursed, who knows.

>no time for that
>instead shitposts

we're reaching peak cyberwarfare; cicada may very well be guerrillas.

Why don't we make our own secret society?
We could go a long way
>invent a hard overcomplicated ass puzzle solution of which depends on a number of tedious technical actions and knowing a whole bunch of obscure useless facts taking out of any context
>wait til a bunch of super erudite guys solve it
>tell them they are in but they need to pay membership fee
>chances are the guys who are this learned and have so much free time are quite wealthy too
>use their money to fund subversive anti-globalist activity around the world
>expand our influence
>overthrow illuminati
>PROFIT
How do you rate my plan?

Kek clearly favors you friend, no worries upon you.

Please have mercy on me too, Kek. On all of us and those we love.

We've been through a lot. At least, I have. But you probably know, huh? Heart. Hear words wisqqureas aaasadcv