Daily reminder that spaniards, french, italians and anglos are THE SAME

Daily reminder that spaniards, french, italians and anglos are THE SAME.

They are all R1berians.

Only Germans are the true AR1ans

R1b = world conquerors

R1a = slav(e)s

Who let this Haplogroup meme take off? Just look at the genes of a population, baka, it's so much better.

>Moortunigger
>White
>Human

pay denbts

What's brown? Also Aryan?

Fuck it surely is the haplogroup,and not the fact that you have acess to the atlantic ocean.

Interesting how the GOAT regions are dark blue

heres an example of an aryan woman.

Would enrich

beat me to it.

You know what all these had in common? They had a worthwhile empire. India and Iran did too, Mongolia, France, Italy... What the fuck went wrong with you krauts? You literally cannot do anything right. Enjoy your failed union with Schultz on the lead.

>R1b covers half of germany
>R1a only barely touches it

shit bait

t. ANGLO

blue cvilization
red hut niggers

Was he making fun of Germans or were German horses top-notch?

R1a includes Prussia, which is the only Germany that counts

What even is this map?

R1 haplogroups are like 60% in Germany

The German language instills fear and loyalty into the hearts of Horses.

>Haplogroups

>Dark Blue Germany was the nice part
Why is North Italy R1B? Were the Romans just Celts in skirts who worshiped a gang of Pedophiles who lived across from them?

I always wondered about these maps, what are the r1b's in Chad? I've seen some with migration from levant into Africa, do we all share a common ancestor or what?

Also, this map is fake.

Everyone know that sardinians are I2

literally the chad gene that lets you dominate the rest of the world

>it's another German-spergs-out-over-haplotypes thread

R1B genocide when?

Aryans =/= Germans
Aryans = Iranians

More or less.

A commom male ancestors 300 millions of years ago...

That's why you'll see people with the same haplogroup that look totaly different from each other, while there are people from different haplogroups that's look almost the same

>tfw I1
No one killed more Neaderthals than our line. We steamrolled into Europe, paving the way for the lesser races.

That's the R1 haplogroup that did it.
I1(and I2) by the way dissapeared from most of Europe with the invasion of R1 people. That's why people call sardinians "old europeans" btw.

Also, all europeans have neanderthal genes

white europeans are 99% neanderthal

>I1
>Neanderthals

I am English (south west) with this 1.

Fuck you you prussian dog. Only Germany that matters is the south everything else is without relevance. There is a reason why South Germany dominates and Prussia is nothing.

>half of Germany is R1b
>only a small slice is R1a
What did you mean by this?

>There is a reason why South Germany dominates and Prussia is nothing.

Because Hitler lost the war?

>300 million years ago

you mean like 18 thousand, right?

>While age estimates in these articles are all more recent than the Last Glacial Maximum, all mention the Neolithic, when farming was introduced to Europe from the Middle East as a possible candidate period. Myres et al. (August 2010), and Cruciani et al. (August 2010) both remained undecided on the exact dating of the migration or migrations responsible for this distribution, not ruling out migrations as early as the Mesolithic or as late as Hallstatt but more probably Late Neolithic.[6] They noted that direct evidence from ancient DNA may be needed to resolve these gene flows.[6] Lee et al. (May 2012) analysed the ancient DNA of human remains from the Late Neolithic Beaker culture site of Kromsdorf, Germany identifying two males as belonging to the Y haplogroup R1b

No excuse. Lets say Prussia had since the 1990s to get atleast the german parts up and running again. Now its 27 years later. Where was South Germany after 27 years ? They started totally bombed and fucked in 1949. 1976 it was in full upswing one of the strongest industrial zones world wide. Yet Prussia has not recovered. Its dead.

>Thinks Y-Chromosome Haplogroup constitutes race
Go back to prepping Jamal you Russian Rape Baby

howd that big chunk of r1b get over there in russia? Also, im not all that clued up on haplogroups (correct term?), how do anglos differ from celts?

please just answer the question, im not satan.

Volga Germans most likely

No bro, spaniard is right. You're just not as smart.

Neigh

R1a women are pretty, but almost all human achievement is correlated with r1b. Its the west of Germany that contributed to civilisation, not the east.

Lol
Prussia was the most dominant force in germoney for hundred of years.
So fuckoff.
Tell me when southerners EVER weren't worthless cucks that where either occupied by Frenchie's/Brits/Romans/Austrians etc.
Slav/Germanics like us superiour Easterners ARE the masterrace

>Inb4 muh shekel
No

Sure sure when were your glorious days ? What did you achieve, except self masturbation telling yourself how great you are.

How old do you think genetic mapping is? That map is clearly made post purge. Prussians don't even exist anymore.

Yeah Haplogroup is the correct term for Y-Chromosomes and Mitochondrial DNA Satan.
Although they are great for distinguishing Paternal and Maternal DNA respectively, they do not designate one's ethnicity as the other chromosomes origins could be drastically different. Rather Autosomal DNA is much better for distinguishing race as it covers 96% of the Nuclear DNA (It is grouped into admixtures). The problem is that because of the much greater size of DNA it is a lot broader than Y/Mitochondrial so it is put into admixtures where the DNA is generally the same but differs slightly throughout the admixture's geographical region.
By Celts I'm guessing you mean the Celts of the British Isles also known as the Insular Celts. Celts may have common origins but their genetics can greatly differ as it expanded from the Urnfield people who covered much of Central Europe so they were pretty spread out. Insular Celts came from Western Germany and Eastern France most likely so they and other Celtic groups liked the Belgae are closer to Germanic peoples than other Celtic peoples like the Celtiberians, Galatians, Boii, and even some southern Gauls. So there is not much difference between Anglos and Insular Celts as both are part of the Northwest Admixture and share similar Y-Chromosome and Mitochondrial haplogroups. I hope this helps

>Aryan = Indo-European
FTFY

Of course, under Modern Polish and Russian governance nothing can thrive.

>Lets say Prussia had since the 1990s to get atleast the german parts up and running again.
Prussia was forcibly dissolved in 1947 and Prussians were brainwashed into the zombies that run your shithole today

Shouldn't have been killing it's industries. Western capitalists basically bought all eastern industrial capacities, disassembled and sold it - since it wasn't producing goods the way they are produced in the west.

Masterrace would be able to set itself free.

>What is Gallia Cispadana? What is Gallia Transpadana?

Yes but haplogroups are not at all meaningless, especially when you further divide them into subclades. Also the age of even the oldest haplogroups is not even remotely close to 300 million years old, and you have haplogroups which raised like 300 years before Christ.

Glorious Prussia either they are superior or not. If they are weak they are not superior.

Are Western Europeans related to Nigerians?

This looks like some map made in Paint but if I recall correctly, there are some populations like the Komi and Chuvash which have significant amounts of R1b.

r1a = slavs
r1b = western europeans
i1 = nordic
i2 = bosnians
n = finngolians

all my heritage comes from R1B area, what does that mean? Celt?

Actually, that's the Komi (11%) and the Bashkir (almost 50%). Also the Udmurt (11%). Those 11 percent figures may not be that significant though but they're noticeable.

No

You mean are Nigerians related to Western Europeans from all the butt fucking they did to their women in particular the French. Perhaps, also why they're the most productive country subsaharan Africa behind South Africa. God bless them that the white peoples there can be imported back into Europe.

Checked

I'm I2b1 M-223, it is good ?

>i2 = bosnians

no such thing.