WHY IS IT OKAY THAT PENCE USED PRIVATE EMAIL BUT NOT HILLARY?

>Vice President Mike Pence used a personal email account to conduct state business while he was governor of Indiana, discussing issues like the resettling of Syrian refugees and other matters on an AOL account that was hacked in a phishing scam, according to emails released Thursday.

From the best news source: cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/mike-pence-personal-email-address/

ITs not at all. But these Olympic level mental gymnasts that frequent this board will do whatever maximum degree of difficulty backflips necessary to convince themselves otherwise. Sad!

Because he wasn't in a federal position

hide the slide

fake news

It's okay because he wasn't sending unclassified state secrets on an unprotected email server that literally every single intelligence agency in the world had access to. Not to mention lying about that under oath too. Is that all shills?

OP likes to lick buttholes while being whipped with leather and dripped with hot red wax

t. Russian hacker I hacked his phone he posted with

PS CIA called me they said OP likes dicks

1. it's legal in his state for a governor to do so
2. he didn't share classified material

wow that was hard

They support a billionaire who has stuffed his cabinet with vested interests simply because he was 'politically incorrect'.

>sharing your Sup Forums tier fantasies with the world without addressing the issue

Got anything to contribute or are you just going to spreg out all afternoon?

FPBP!

Yeah these mental gymnastics are crazy. The fools keep thinking they are winning but little do they know that they are losing, and soon to be losing hard. I wonder types of mental gymnastics they'll do when Drumpf is impeached and tried for treason.

Checked, and yeah it's pretty sad but they're so deluded.

Because Hillary deleted all of them when she was asked to hand them over to the FBI

>hacked in a phishing scam

pick one

confirmed shariablue thread. remember to sage if you're going to shitpost.

If she deleted them all then how does the FBI have them? Take your MAGA bullshit cap off and put your thinking cap on!

thread should've ended right here
also of note he didn't use a personal server like Hillary did

It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him.

>because he wasn't sending unclassified state secrets
reread that portion because by that logic you agree with #PenceForPrison2017

Well it's pretty shit that they don't invest in IT. Eurocrats have the same culture.

However if you want to weight up a hosted account owned by a governor (which wasn't actually illegal) against a private email server owned by a secretary of state, Shillary loses every time. At least AOL should have data retention vs a personal server that was wiped "with a cloth".

Tell me how much classified information governor Pence had on his emails compared to Hillary?

He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material. He wasn't sending or receiving classified material.
Three threads just like this.

Drump the bigot is getting impeached for Russia.

Penor Pence is getting impeached for this email scam.

SAY IT WITH ME HILLDAWGS WE RIDE IN 2017!

It was also legal for Hillary

"Under Indiana law, public officials are allowed to use personal email accounts — and the practice can help them avoid using official accounts to conduct political business." The key distinction between Pence doing this and Hillary is that Pence was legally allowed, Hillary sent classified documents through her own homebrew email server to try and subvert federal laws which prevent her from using private email.

That 44 for truth shows what's right, but unfortunately the drumpf tards sperg out with fakes.

Anyone else say "Hil-a-dawgs" instead of "hill-dogs"?

Can someone else from share blue please correct my record?

Post more hildawg memes

Email account vs email server