Rekt

Trumps finished.

>false equivalencies
not an argument

>defense spending is optional
>college education is necessary to make a living

>defense spending is like a useless katana fedora sword
>free college for millennials to take social justice propaganda courses is like food

>Amusing to watch my wife get upset over my $54 home security bill when she had no problem spending $75 on organic sushi.

>unironically buying a samurai sword

Bummed I cant post Amanda/Ted Cruz in the closet at the RNC fan fiction since I like Ted again.

Free college just makes highschool eight years long instead of four

Yeah, defend yourself with your vegan spaghetti when a nigger breaks into your house, Neil.

If you were telling the truth Trump would've been finished already in 2016.

Just wondering, but why do we need to increase military spending? Isn't the US already the strongest military by far?

>College education is necessary to make a living
Pretty sure you can still work at Starbucks regardless of your fee fee degree.

College is a meme. Trade schools are solid. Or if you want a solid job with A pretty secure future learn to program via the internets vast resources and boom good job with no degree. Kys

Go do the math yourself. If you take the amount of students X the average college cost you get 1 trillion per year. Bernie can't magically make college cost 1/10th as much.

Free college isn't necessary. You can't have everyone going to college, it would ruin the entire system

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic in that post..

It's already ruined here. The blacks are the dumbest kids in every class.

Look I love trump, but this pic tickled me

It brings more jobs, free college for new recruits, brings in revenue when selling arms, and makes us stronger. This is why it has always been a big place for spending. It accomplishes a lot.

I don't get it.
Is his saying that samurai swords are frivolous?
What a cuck.

Need to fight for MUH DEMOCRACY in the middle of a sandnigger shithole

>defense spending is optional

You won't be saying that when Yusef is culturally enriching your daughter... Well, you might, but an actual man wouldn't.

>not getting a samurai sword and hunting your own groceries
Bernouts once again fail to understand economics.

>$54 katana
I'm fearful for the well being of those around him if he chooses to unsheathe it to show off, as it it will immediately snap off the tang and go flying.

grocery analogies >>>>> food analogies
prove me wrong

It's amusing to watch liberals lose elections and then make up faux-witty excuses for why their creationist-tier nonsense is coherent.

It is bullshit, though, tbqh senpai

>implying $54 billion is only $21 off from $75 billion

in an almost certain time of war I buy a samurai sword for 54$
My wife insists on spending 75$ to be taught romantic Korean literature.

lmao

losing a $54 dollar samurai sword in a boating accident
>priceless

>implying his wife isn't fucking niggers when she is out 'buying groceries' while he sits at home playing with his little 'sword'

is this real?

#dumpthetrump trending now.

Yes, Trump is a huge fan of Japanese culture, specifically their business practices. Total weeb.

god dammit this comparison, this level of logic should get you a firing squad without the right for trial

>Thinking that twitter isn't a liberal nest and that this tweets like ratio doesn't reflect that
Nobody in their right mind is looking at this thinking "every american dislikes Trump"

That dudes wife is a bitch. $54 and she starts bitching...

>national defense is like a civilian buying a samurai sword
>free college is like food, necessary for life

>134k likes

That's why they need to be graded by different standards. That way they can finally be equal.

When do screencaps of random nobody's twitter accounts become a bannable offense?

The spending is going up because the contributions from other countries are going up, meaning better equipped and trained soldiers.

And that's where you're wrong kiddo. Communists don't give people choices. They say either do this or we fucking murder your whole goddamn ethnicity. It's slavery. Slavery is cheap.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I hate weebs more than I hate the kikes.

You're right, but not in the way you may think you are right. (What I am saying is, Amanda used a false equivalence first, Neil was just aping her retarded comment).

Folded, tempered and does its job

Exactly. Twitter is just a glorified version of tumblr at this point.

What was it user?

Nope, only refugees allowed, you fucking bigot

>our opinions aren't popular, it must be because the internet is biased, it couldn't possibly be because we are abrasive shits with no brains.

Keep dreaming of that right wing fantasy land Sup Forums.

Trump isn't actually a weeb you dip.
Grow some brain cells.

Samurai swords cost more than 54 dollar sempai

>spending 50 bucks on a katana
Mall shit.

>Groceries are temporary and only last for about a week or two at $75 worth feeding 2+ people
>Samurai sword is forever and can be used for self-defense and let you achieve total bad-ass status

Besides, colleges need to take out the retarded "take X class unrelated to Y major" standard that makes people waste money. I'm taking a fucking music class and an archaeology class as an engineering major because I HAVE to. Make colleges about education instead of profits, and only afterwards could you even consider socializing education. It's the same fallacy as socializing healthcare.

My good day comes to an end when I realize people like this are serious about what they say

>into greentext

Serious question, do most older Americans (i.e. parents) not know that a large chunk of university programs don't teach you jackshit, or are they just afraid to say it publicly? A lot of them like these queer studies don't even teach you at all and just brainwash you.

I think most of them are aware of it to a degree but they hope their child won't be stupid enough to get brainwashed.

>free college
>Lets devalue degrees further
>No you cant have back the billions already paid by students and graduates in debt already

>$75billion

That was the cost of incoming freshman tuition, at public 4yr post secondary institutions. Not the "cost of college".

So free college would cost only 75 Billion a year ? Why not do it ?

univeristy has become big business now. I have a honors degree and learned almost nothing except basically jew schill crap. learned a milllion times more out on my own.

Because college costs half a trillion dollars a year.

Neil should buy more prudent products than samurai swords :(

This

True, it isn't necessary, but neither is a 54 billion increase in defense spending.

Kek isn't she the one who fucked complyin' ted?

>my wife's son

fixed

How? Liberals love big spending on their programs but suddenly become responsible fiscal conservatives when military spending is on the table. This is nothing new and there's nothing false about it.

>increasing defense spending to allow recruits to get free college
>instead of just putting that money directly toward education
Trump supporters everybody!

>le college is essential meme

>my women's studies degree is vital to the future of this country lmao

Can confirm. I'm 26 and just got back from a trip to Germany. Everyone my age is just going back to school for another degree instead of contributing to society in any reasonable way. Why the hell wouldn't you when it's free?

It is a real Japanese hentai-sword, folded 1,000 times with the semen of sumo wrestlers and panties of underage schoolgirls.
Trump can kill any feminist cyberdemon with his kuntana.

I find it really hard to believe that free college would only be $75 billion a year

So that guys saying that defense isnt as important as paying for shitty wntitled kids to go to college. Fucking idiot.
Its not like everyone will go to school for some important degree, many will get shit degrees or just drop out halfway through, wasting thousands of dollars.

false analogy
>everyone needs groceries
>not everyone deserves to go to college

>tfw he's right but Sup Forums is so fucking dense and stubborn they won't even admit this

fpbp

Lol @ the continued existence of Amanda Carpenter even after her actions during the election rendered her irrelevant!

>$54 "samurai sword"
Look fag, I know you hate weapons because you're a cowardly bitch, but for the most part our weapons are fucking great at killing undesirables.
A $54 katana? Dear fucking hell. More dangerous than even a Glock.

you are so fucking right

and my numbers agree with you.

>amerifats spend 3 trillion on free chickenwings and jordans for nignogs, but too frugal to spend 75 bil on colleges so white people could get a real job

Well if there were chinks invading your land you'd feel differently about that hanzo steel.

That cunt has a fucking pineapple as part of his moniker, there is no way in hell he bought anything as patriarchal and suggestively phallic as a samurai sword. For a start his wife wouldn't let him have that much pocket money and secondly she spends their spare cash on ubers for the ride home from her boyfriend's house whilst pineapple cunt Neil stays at home and cooks supper for the family

There AREN'T SMART PEOPLE waiting in the wings to go to college. We've maxed it out. Standards are plummeting. The solution is jobs, not more education.

>54 dollar katana
enjoy your stainless steel wallhanger, faggot

That's actually quite a good one. Amanda btfo.

-increase defense spending in an increasingly unstable world
-bring back jobs that do not require a college education
-this is a problem

look at muh quads guys im seeking ur attentions

>Spend it on education
>Universities give their faculty a raise
>Increase number of shitty degrees
>Raise intuition

Vs

>Protecting the US better
>Teaching pratical skills
>Giving GIs college to go towards useful stuff
>Liberal Arts Majors get shilled

A lot of our gear is from the 80's and 90's and may soon be obsolete

This is pulfect

Don't forget that military teaches you practical skills. GI bucks aren't going be wasted on Women's Studies. Also you get best car insurance, USAA.

Better yet-
>get rid of all weapon laws in the US
>get rid of all college grants/scholarships
>make chemistry, maths, and shop(wood, metal, etc) mandated from elementary school up
>legalize amphetamines
Nation full of terminators. Badass.

Sup Forums will defend anything

Technically, defence spending is necessary to live, and college education is optional.

Military spending increase means more jobs for more people that want to enlist who can go to school for free. It will also increase the jobs needed for various industrial jobs. The military also protects our homeland and teaches 18 year olds dicipline and a skill they can apply outside the military.

Vs.

Free college because someone wants to blow money studying gender fluid gardening practises for the feministic dancing souls.

>unironically uses OBAMA/Hillary meme
Don't have to defend this