Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErBvIktvDss
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What'd you think this bitch did?

>they thought it was a joke

"immigrant smuggling" ?!

So the equivalent of letting your citizenship expire.

Friendly reminder: this is human trafficking. This is the shit they do to sex slaves and children and even regular slaves. Sure, it could just be regular ol' border hoppers, but the reality is this the kind of shit we're actually against when we say no to illegal immigration. Because not every story of an illegal is a sad, uplifting tale. A lot of the time it's the shit horror stories are made of.

This is the shit that leftists want to be perfectly okay and acceptable.

F

FAKE NEWS!

She cannot be from Argentina because Argentina is a white country.

I dunno. I still think deportation is unnecessary. The only thing they're guilty of is tax dodging. Find em, bill them for unpaid taxes, take it out of their earnings. Basically the child support for illegals. I'd rather get the money than send them back.

This is what we need. Everyone needs to understand that immigration is governed by laws and that laws matter in the end.

They should pay back-taxes and then get sent back. They are also guilty of being in the country without permission.

We need to lock the labor market as much as possible.

There is going to be many more jobs lost to automation in the next 50 years we need control.

They have to go back.

Bye bye Dreamers. Your parents are criminals and knowingly made you an accomplice. You may come back, but only legally, understand?

¡Adios!

THREAD THEME

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErBvIktvDss

is that the actual number to ICE? there are a bunch of illegal beaners where i live and i'm tired of seeing them

>ywn deport beaners with your ICE buddies

You can also report them online.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>Say goodbye to DREAMers
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk