Muslims are Inbred Retards

>First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

>50% of muslims in 20 muslim nations marry inside their family (first cousin or worse) madworldnews.com/muslims-one-thing-in-common/

>>Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1.400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool.
>Marriage of first cousins is associated with a 10 - 16 point decrease in IQ
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

>70% of Pakistani's marry inside their family (first cousin or worse)
ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pellissier20120526

>Consanguineous marriage has much greater childhood mortality rates of about 70%
researchgate.net/publication/227945174_Consanguineous_marriage_and_childhood_health

I think I've discovered the problem with Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

consang.net/images/2/22/Americas.pdf
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>discovered the problems with Muslims
. If I am reading your studies correctly it sounds like they are related to goats

pull that shit up Jamie

Global map of consanguineous.

And a list of American nations. USA = 0.2%, Ecudar the worst @ 6.3%
consang.net/images/2/22/Americas.pdf

But they make such good engineers and doctors.

They're fucking inbreds man, please believe me!

This gonna be a good thread kek

looks like a fucking jojo character with a stand behind him

>I think I've discovered the problem with Muslims.

This is how iv been red pilling people on Muslims.

Then when they think you are lying just bring up what Muslims are doing in Britain. That they are allowed to marry family members and they are breeding with them.
The UK government does nothing because they are brown but if it was a whites doing it they would be charged.

DELET THIS

>my my, that is a terrifying 'stand' ability. But nothing can stand up to my 'Toilet Witch'!

>Muslims are Inbred Retards
>picture of a hindu, with a hindu god in background
keep up the good work user, youre really fucking us over here

You did a great job of reading those sources and stats you inbred

witnessed

hitler get

CHECKED

well, which one is it? do you want them to inbreed, or do you want them to fuck your women?

kek

Not all Muslims are first to third degree relatives.

Oh noooooo...how baaaaad...

And our finance minister is so cucked he said we need immigration or else we will become inbreds.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/germany-finance-minister-closed-borders-will-lead-inbreeding/

I want them to stay the fuck off my land.

Well fuck me, i just googled "muslim retard" or something and picked the first pic i saw.

Maybe this why mudslomes and whites r both radicalized terrorist now

Jesus what a fucking idiot. Even in nations like France with a large population of Algerians (a rather modern islam nation) consanguineous marriage is over 20%. What the hell is wrong with Germany? (holocaust guilt) They are ruining Europe.

checked
digits dont lie, i didnt read them. nonetheless, the picture is wrong, it depicts a hindu.

tell us more memeth.

This will have to do for daily muslim hate thread