Red Pill thread: Normie edition

I've got a girl on tinder who I've just redpilled about the refugee situation in Sweden, she wants more redpills in easy to digest format like infographics.

shit like MKUltra, Project Monarch, Holohoax, Sandy Hook hoax etc.

I'm about to wake someone the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
youtu.be/47rbRNSGQUs
yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=11619891
yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=10784457
yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=4129032
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/germany-remains-prisoner-past/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majdanek_concentration_camp#Death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtu.be/VggFao85vTs
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Jewish_death_toll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor

cheers mate

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the concentration camps in Western Allied occupied zones after WW2. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

Zyklon B was a common cyanide based pesticide used all over the world. During WW2, the Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps because of the typhus epidemic that raged across Eastern Europe from 1941 till the end of the war. 15,000 Jews died in Bergen-Belsen alone (where Anne and Margot Frank died of typhus in the camp hospital after having spent two months at Auschwitz without being gassed) AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

The Americans even used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border in a process identical to what the Germans used Zyklon B for in the concentration camps.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used for a variety of purposes by the British Empire, including fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves behind a distinctive Prussian blue residue on exposure. As you can see in pic related, the Prussian blue residue is clearly present in the Majdanek fumigation chambers, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

Highschool fag here (18)
Just saw this at lunch (we're doing a """"stress""" week) question on the board was
>what makes you happy?
This was the response

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls as well as numerous other camps. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated, but not enough for a room used for mass homicidal gassings.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (13 October, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber including holes in the roof and fake chimney (pic related) was for 47 years used as one of the main pieces of evidence for the holocaust until the Auschwitz museum quietly admitted the truth.

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers

The only reason we know all this is because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

A million Jews are supposed to have been disappeared at Treblinka based on records of transports going into the camp. It is assumed that all those people died there because they can't be found in Poland anymore, but did they?

All but one if the Treblinka survivors tracked down by the Polish Jew Donat for his book on Treblinka had emigrated out of Poland after the war (4:03:45).

Steven Spielberg documented many survivors describing how Treblinka was used as a transit camp (6:02).

youtu.be/47rbRNSGQUs

Yad Vashem documents the fate of Siegmund Rothstein of Berlin, born 16/01/1867 (he would have been 78 at the end of the war). He was transited out of Berlin via Theresienstadt to Treblinka (1), where it is claimed by Yad Vashem that he was murdered. However, Yad Vashem also records his place of murder as Minsk (2). And yet another Yad Vashem record reports him as "missing" in Minsk (3).

(1) yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=11619891
(2) yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=10784457
(3) yvng.yadvashem.org/nameDetails.html?itemId=4129032

This report from the British magazine the Spectator, the oldest continuously published magazine in the English language, tells the story of Manfred Alexander, who was transported from Berlin to Minsk via Treblinka and then escaped back to Berlin in 1942.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/germany-remains-prisoner-past/

A million people is about the same size as the population of Munich. Where is the mass grave? No evidence of a mass grave at Treblinka has ever been found. There is, however, a massive concrete memorial covering the entire area to deter anyone who tries to look for one. And, of course, it is now illegal in Poland to question that a million people died there.

THIS ONE IS EASY TO LINK AND EASY TO GET THE POINT FROM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

ALSO IT'S ON WIKIPEDIA so it's gotta be true

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

Tell her to watch Hitler the greatest story never told, nuff said...
Give it a month or two.
Next time you see her on her tinder picture she will be in full traditional Bavarian Lederhosen.
In her description will be..
Looking for a strong aryan man to love who is willing to start a family to ensure the existance of our people and a future for white children heil Hitler!

Its what redpilled me anyway, im sure it will work on anyone!

>Sandy Hook hoax

Sandy Hook was real. Port Arthur seems to have holes in the official story, but I bet it is real too.

for Sandy to be fake, half the fucking town would have to be in on it. Numerous people would have to disappear and assume new identities and avoid their family and friends for the rest of their lives. Or, their family and friends were in on the hoax too. Along with all the cops, and paramedics, and funeral homes, etc.

Jesus fucking christ. are you that stupid?

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

>They twist the facts and lie about the facts
>Nuh-uh!
>Just look at this graph with absolutely no sources and totally isn't a lie!

The point is that they're lying. To you.

>All long before WW2 were finished
>two of them date from 1945
>somehow this is supposed to prove anything

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>They're lying to you!
>Which is why they have actual forensic evidence while I source blogs and pseudoscience

You literally cannot make this shit up

The whole pont is that they're from before WW2. Do you need me to explain rhe implications of that? Can you switch your brain on please and stop making retarded comments. This is a redpill thread, not a low IQ bluepill thread.

I wouldn't go into Sandy Hook and MKUltra just yet.

You don't wanna go too deep too fast.

What have you redpilled her on apart from refugees? That seems pretty tame so far. I'd slow down a bit.

>Do you need me to explain the implications of that?

What implications? That the number of Jews in the former Russian empire is similar to the number of Jews killed in the holocaust?

>Hurr you should make my arguments for me

start out with more contemporary stuff, user and leave the jews alone. The way (((they))) are running things is really complex. Sandy Hook and other "false flags" are pretty irrelevant.

I'd say, go with immigration and crime stats. That shit is undeniable. Also, faggots are gross. We spent billions on GRIDS research so fags can continue catching 10 poz loads a night at the bathhouse.

Look mate. For over 40 years they claimed 1.7 million died at Majdanek. In the 80s, the famous holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt repeated this number in her book Beyond Belief. Now the Majdanek museum has revised the death count to 78,000. Do you understand the difference between 1.7 million and 78,000? She claims that people like me twist the truth and lie about the facts. Couldn't you say the same thing about people who exaggerate death counts by 25 times?

just typical election bullshit in america, she seems ready to know about everything. We've been talking for hours about this stuff.

i would screenshot but the home button on my iphone is fucked
ok

yes thanks

good shit

>Look mate. For over 40 years they claimed 1.7 million died at Majdanek. In the 80s, the famous holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt repeated this number in her book Beyond Belief. Now the Majdanek museum has revised the death count to 78,000.
Wow, look at all those sources

>In 1961, Raul Hilberg estimated the number of the Jewish victims at 50,000, though at the time other sources, including the camp museum, officially estimated 100,000 Jewish victims and up to 200,000 non-Jews killed.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majdanek_concentration_camp#Death_toll

So much for "muh 40 years"

>just typical election bullshit in america, she seems ready to know about everything. We've been talking for hours about this stuff.
Save some of the darker redpills for when you get to know her
This is relationship advice

I just gave you the source. There's a photo of the page in the macro. Deborah Lipstadt claimed in her book Beyond Belief that 1.7 million died at Majdanek. That was a lie. So she's in no position to accuse others of lying.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

It's not lying, it´s using unsound sources. Just like you´re not lying when you post your completely unsourced graphs.

Besides, the consensus has never been the 1,7 million figure, not even at Nuremberg.

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German(?)
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

The 1.7 was from the Majdanek trials. At Nuremberg it was 1.5. Not only does this prove that Lipstadt lied, but that the Soviets did too. And not just about Majdanek.

youtu.be/VggFao85vTs

>not only does this prove that Lipstadt lied

Again, quoting someone else who turned out to be wrong is not lying.

>Hugo Chavez’s Favorite Daughter Is Richest Person in Venezuela
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/

>$120 million bed-hopping hypocrite: He claimed he lived on $25 a month. But Castro had 20 luxury homes, a private island, an 88ft yacht - and mistresses galore
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html

>Kim Jong-un 'spent over $600m in a year' while North Korean citizens starved to death
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html

>Heirs of Communist China's Eight Immortals 'have amassed huge wealth'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html

>Of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

These are nice and all but do we have anything about niggers and mudslimes?

Absolutely

Deborah Lipstadt is supposed to be pretty much THE btfoer of holocaust deniers. She's a professor. She's a holocaust-obsessed kike. Do you think she wasn't aware that Raul Hilberg and the Majdanek museum contradicted her when she wrote that the Soviets found 1.7 million at Majdanek? She's a liar, a hack, a hoaxer, and propagator of fake news. She's quite literally evil, breaking the commandment not to bear false witness. She's in absolutely no position to criticise anyone else's historiography.

You sick bastard. I hope you didn't do that, though. If they have security cameras, you're fucked.

>It was a total hoax, nobody died at all!
This is one of the straw men they use to destroy truth movements. Extrapolating 100% fiction from legitimate questions. September Lies seems to be an example of this.

Jews are real. Jews control the world. Thats the redpill that is partially correct on Sup Forums. religion is merely coincidence. Religion is man-made and is retard wrong. If we didn't have religion we would be a 1000 years more advanced in everything, including faith. Facts hurt Sup Forums

>She's a professor.
Authority=/=complete knowledge

>Do you think she wasn't aware that Raul Hilberg and the Majdanek museum contradicted her when she wrote that the Soviets found 1.7 million at Majdanek?
Begging the question

>She's a liar, a hack, a hoaxer, and propagator of fake news.
>fake news
Wew

>She's in absolutely no position to criticise anyone else's historiography.
Fallacy fallacy

>This is one of the straw men they use to destroy truth movements.
So is Holocaust denial. Evidence shows that Jews are both most of the world's upper class and that over five million of them died in the Holocaust. For some reason stormweenies seem to accept one body of evidence but not the other.

>Sandy Hook truther

>Evidence shows that over five million of them died in the Holocaust
Such as?

>Fallacy fallacy
No it's not. She's blatantly guilty of what she accuses others of doing: twisting the truth and lying about facts.

>Authority=/=complete knowledge
That 1.7 million jews did not die at Majdanek is basic knowledge. If she can't even get that right, then she should not be selling herself as an authority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Jewish_death_toll
For basic facts on the numbers

Adolf Eichmann, various Nazi documents (like pic related), databases of known victims, and estimates made from post-war censuses all point to a number between 5 and 6 million, the most accepted being 5,7 million.

>twisting the truth and lying about facts.
Again, unsound sources are not lying.

That scrap of paper was """""discovered""""" by the Soviets in 1979. Where are the mass graves?

>For basic facts on the numbers
There's nothing factual about the holocaust on (((wikipedia))).

>Adolf Eichmann
I've read the transcript of Adolf Eichmann's trial. He said that the final solution meant emigration and resettlement. He didn't say anything about numbers.

>databases of known victims
Total no more than 300,000. The Germans kept excellent records of camp deaths that are on archive in Berlin and Moscow and corroborated by British decryptions from during the war. The holocaust is supposed to have happened off the record.

>post-war censuses
Post-war censuses also show that the American Jewish population has increased by 5.5 million and that 6.5 million Jews now live in Israel whereas before the war there were none.

This isn't evidence.

Yes it is. It wasn't the truth, so she lied. She's a fucking liar, twister of truth and fake historian.