Daily Reminder that shills want us divided

Daily Reminder that shills want us divided.
shills raid 4chins and other platforms because they are terrified of them uniting against Globalism and jewery.

hide shill threads
do not reply to shill posts
report shill threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg
discord.gg/Nj8EC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shills raid 4chins and other platforms because they are terrified of them uniting against Globalism and jewery.

I have been saying this for a long time also you deserve a bump.

Gonna dump some more photos. Also would you like a discord for this?

Sup Forums and many other platforms are getting shilled pretty hard atm. (((They))) saw what we were capable of in the general election and are now scared shitless of what else we are capable of.

Exactly which is why a discord should be made. I can make one I have one already set up I just need to change the name is all.

I'm a fascist can I join in?

bump for the great right-wing commie destruction machine

youtube.com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg

> I am a fascist
>default ss background

I'd bet money you're a shill

You sure can.

agreed

discord.gg/Nj8EC

Discord is made come on in.

>REEEE, PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE PART OF A CONSPIRACY
This is Sup Forums, Politically Incorrect. Not Sup Forums, My Brand of Political Correctness.

Political correctness is left wing. Also here is your (((you))) for the day.

If you can't see the obvious shilling going on this board you are either a newfag or a shill. this isn't about people with opposing views. this is about corporations and CTR-like organizations shilling on p/pol/ and other platforms in a pathetic attempt at dividing those against globalism

Also we should think about getting in Dugin's ideology into our Alliance.

OP if you get the link to the discord make sure to get on right away and start inviting others.

discord.gg/Nj8EC