Trumps can't spell hereby

Is he illiterate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCK BLURMPF BTFO.

HE CAN'T NOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Calm down folks. It's just his iPhone's auto correct being retarted.

Go fuck a clog

Former trump supporter here. Not gonna lie it's pretty funny watching this guy crash and burn. But seriously we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>man I wish we had a lying articulate backstabbing hypocrit politician as leader of the free world

Jesus fuck who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc

Whatever aide of Trump writes these Tweets is gonna get a boot up his ass.

Its the auto correct. Phoneposting is fucking awful

does auto-correct also auto-post his tweets before he can correct such an obvious mistake?

I bet you love things up your arse m8

Someone post the comic where he says I see you posted an argument, but too bad since you made a spelling error

sometimes i hit n instead of space on my phone. really messes things up. embarrassing if i do not catch it before posting.

my god the rabbit hole goes deep doesn't it?

I don't know, I don't own a smartphone.

Tweets with images/links are never tweeted by Trump.

I hope everyone realizes that because of his spelling "mistake" this tweet and the info in it will be all over the news today, right? The left is getting played by the old "make a spelling mistake and delete it trick" yet again and have yet to realize it.

i think its dlibrate,now it will do its rounds much faster in the news lol

This deserves at least one impeachment

Trump is a master. He's tweeting about something that is important but wont be reported on by the media, so he deliberately makes spelling mistakes so people pay attention to it.

Stupid fucking millennials and other illiterate numales have reveled in autocorrect memes and fucking fake text images for 10 years now, but now it's a fucking problem in a fucking tweet. ROPE

Pointing out spelling mistakes is good for online flame wars, but it's irrelevant in the real world.

fat fingers, i have the same problem
these little touch areas are too fucking small
fucking nigger-phones

Yeah bro, Trump ordering an investigation on Schumer TOTALLY wouldn't get covered unless he missplelled a letter on twitter.

Are you retarded? A staffer made a typo and you're calling Trump a genius because of it.
Stop sucking his dick at every turn and think.

I'd agree with you Finnbro if i wasn't here since the election started and saw him use these tactics multiple times. Normally the MSM would say that Trump is being an evil fascist but now have no choice but to show the tweet with proof of her involvement with Russia.

I care not if he's illiterate or not,as long as he's doing good by the US citizens

kek

Do you guys think this will do anything to stop the investigation?

I think he just doesn't give a fuck, probably too busy to be looking up the spelling of words he never uses.
The man is an alpha that doesn't give a shit what liberal faggots think of him kek, all publicity is good publicity to him.

>denying 69d checkers

Did you just get out of a comma?

>grammar nazis

this

SAY IT WITH ME NOW:

POL BLOW THE FUCK OUT

is it even a serious investigation? i think he's just pointing out the retardation and hypocrisy of the left for claiming trump and his guys have illegal/unethical connections with russia based on very weak evidence like those photos

>haha lol u maek spelling mistake XD

Excellent argument

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

That's it im a cruz missle now fuck drumpf and fuck white people this post really activated my almonds

I saw Trump at a grocery store in Washington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him if he's literate or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fourteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr President, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "Wrong!" really loudly.

That sounds fucking retarded.

I hate my phone's autocorrect

>grammar Nazis
Trump is LITERALLY Hitl... wait

the rare spbp

except meeting with a dozen people and having two or more secret one-on-one meetings are different, aren't they? Are the American people that stupid, or is he just playing to his base? "She said she didn't have a meeting with him and here they are in the same room, zomg!!1!"

He can't spell? This! This is it! THIS IS HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!

Pretty sure he can spell "president"

>misspell word
>media covers tweet twice as much
>start misspelling more often

It's strange. To democrats, trump is both a literally illiterate old man who psychosis is setting in onand at the same time he's a calculated super villain who's enacting a grand conspiracy to turn the country into a fascist nightmare

Don't reply to these slide threads. They are distracting you from happenings like this:

>SPEAK

Yeah, he can't spell some things, HE MUST BE FUCKING ILLITERATE!

Mountain out of a molehill.

It does, but this isn't the first time he's done it. He's put spelling mistakes into important Tweets and dumb-ass liberals who think they're getting one up on Trump spread it everywhere, every single time.

THREE HUNDED AND SIXTY FIVE DIMENSIONAL INTERGALACTIC BACKWARDS CHESS

>It's strange. To democrats, trump is both a literally illiterate old man who psychosis is setting in onand at the same time he's a calculated super villain who's enacting a grand conspiracy to turn the country into a fascist nightmare

That is literally exactly what happened for 8 years when the stupid evil genius Kenyan was in office

> Misspells word

> Entire leftie MSM posts his tweet to mock the misspell, exposing the entire world to the actual content of the tweet.

> OMG DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!!

NEW FBI DOCS ON HILLARY

GET IN HERE FAGS:

think about it; everytime they go back to this tweet, that fucking picture of chuck and putin will show up..

There isn't going to be any investigation because neither Sessions nor Schumer did anything wrong (other than being a leftist kike in schumers case). He's mocking them.

He could get in trouble for that...
>President Trump Impeached
>For Deleting Tweets

Trump playing that 3d chess again lol when will they learn?

Pelosi and McCaskill are back tracking already after claiming they've never met with the ambassador.

They said they the answer in question was meant for one-on-one meetings, not general meetings.

Now does Sessions, being asked if he met with Russian officials as a campaign surrogate rather than as a Senator, get the same pass?

Even worse, right after Trump tweeted the Schumer picture, CNN ha a story about the tweet.

Being Nazi I get it but Grammar Nazi cmon, did he also s autistic fuck... If you really don't like him there are fucking tonnes of decision he already made that you may not like... but being grammar nazi, fuck that is disgusting, how can you look up in the mirror.

lol, yeaah, hes soooooooooooo dumb, he can't type! LOL, Drumpf BTFO!!!

now you put that twit on the frontpage

He is forcing people to retweet the article. Friends as well as liberals

WHYYYY