Fixing Women

This thread is for the discussion of Western Women and how to restore their Virtues and Dignity that has been shunned in this (((modern))) world.
This is a relevant topic because Stable, healthy families are the basis of a healthy society, and you can't have healthy stable families without good and modest women.

So how do we fix Western Women? I've always thought that youth out reach would be the best approach, IRL girls groups would be ideal, but I think promoting traditional values and modesty via social modesty can also have some degree of effectiveness.
That's just my idea though. If there are any Fem anons on please come in here and share some insight, share your thoughts. Post a pic of your HAND to prove your a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/tv/montreal-imam-wael-al-ghitawi-woman-must-not-refuse-her-husband-when-he-summons-her-bed-must-not
youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Take the 2D redill senpaitachi~!

How about western men? society is degenerate right now. shitposting about muh women wont help us.

its easy to fix women

bend them over your knee and spank their asses

This. Women are at their shittiest right now because of all the numale faggots that support them. Fix the numale problem it fixes the woman problem.

yep men are the problem blame them. not taking control of women the away they should the future is black. will be happy to get any white american girls that come my way blacked.

Ok Autiste
Most of us here are men and we know what we have to do to better ourselves, but how do we better women? How do we bring them into Traditionalism and the "emancipation of domesticity"?

fpbp

These women have been ruined by the Jew.
Give up on them, and find love with 2D.

Fix the men first.

Then remove the Jews and the Marxists from the media.

Problem solved.

This.

>gf gets into a bitchy mood
>get sick of after 5 minutes
>throw her on my lap
>slap her ass 10 times
>we fuck
>she makes me dinner afterwards
>bitchy mood is gone

Can you elaborate further on this? I see what you're saying, i just want to see it go further

Based Islam is the solution.

Give up on it, Liberlism and Sexual Liberation are universal in the Western world at this point and outside of some Authoritarian Traditionalist government coming massively to power which won't happen the genie isn't going back into the bottle. Try to find diamonds in the rough or get used to chicks with tattoos, bar sluts, skanks, slags, degenerates, etc.

Women love it when men assert their role as a "dominant"

Don't let women walk all over you, don't fail their shit tests and they will worship the ground you walk on.

We have to fix the entire society. Women are very normie

Black dick is the cure for white women.

Anything is possible you defeatist cunt
Rome was aloof with decadency
Weimar was littered with moral decay
We can and we will fix society within our lifetimes

ISLAM is the answer, let based muslims fix your white trash

>and we know what we have to do to better ourselves
thats the problem though. you know how but you're not doing it. you have to walk the walk.

you want to know how to "fix" western women? its easy. you get strong men who make themselves look good and speak well to lead them. they dont want to follow far right wing ideology if they look around and only see betas and lowlifes supporting it.

>Beastiality is the cure for white women
wew lad

>women are very normie
This, how do we make them /our/gals?

Fix men. Raise you sons correctly. The women will fall in line when men get their balls back. You see the way girls behave around their alpha boyfriends? Thats what we need. For everyone.

Fair cop user. I agree

>3DPD
>/ourgals/

Choose one and only one.
3DPD whores can't be /ourgals/ by definition.

Women are just reacting to what men are doing.

>oh all the men around me are cuckfags who say sorry for being men all the time, guess Ill see if Tyrone is available, even if he beats me up at least he's more manly

Just don't be austic and when politics come around don't lie. You'll find someone who mostly agrees with you if you don't lie and are smart about it

Name an example of a society that had anywhere near this level of sexual liberation and liberalism/degeneracy which reverted back to traditionalism non-catastrophically. Stalinist Russia is about the only example and their cultural level of penetration of liberalism, etc. wasn't anything close to what's going on now.

This is it. Plus they hate Jews who are doing this to our women in the first place.

fuck off 2dfag

They also hate white children as well.

All white women can pacified with a one-way ticket on the 10 inch ebony pleasure train. Their duty and purpose in life is to take black seed by the gallon and incubate sweet mocha love children.

memri.org/tv/montreal-imam-wael-al-ghitawi-woman-must-not-refuse-her-husband-when-he-summons-her-bed-must-not

Dune Coons know whats up.

thanks. one correction i want to make though.
its not easy. if it were i would be leading people.

Thanks
Weimar Germany
>inb4 Hitler lost
That's unrelated, the point is they came back

> non-catastrophically
> Stalinist Russia

Really?

Women and numale outnumber males. Peaceful paths, voting and similar, are no longer an option. They peaceful paths are destoyed. It will take guns. And none of you bitches got the balls to actually do anything, so it's over.

Find your peaceful patch of Earth and live out your lives as best as you are able. Let them destroy civilization.

>normalfaggot can't handle the superiority of 2D

>All the people minus me won't have children so they racemix with asian whores and 2D waifu pillows instead

Wow you sure care about the white race now do you?

Women are fucking desperate for men to take charge of their lives again, this is why after been given equal voting rights they vote for more immigration to see if another male group will take their rights away.

>not easy
I would imagine, but then again no great endeavors are. We should get the self improvement generals running again

Honestly just waiting for GenZ to save us at this point. If Based GenZ turns out to be a meme I'm just going to become a degenerate and kill myself.

>They also hate white children as well.
thats fuckin retarded. only the worst feminist dykes and sjw's actually hate white kids. and the same is said for nu-males.
i wouldnt say "take charge of their lives".
but they want men to lead again. we're weak as fuck right now. any of our grandfathers 100+ years ago would be disgusted at how we've just let the land they fought for be flooded with shitskin outsiders.

Their society stayed together and didn't fall apart which they were probably going to had Leninist/Trotskyist ideologies taken hold. Stalin kept the country from regressing, kept industrializing, technologically progressing, etc. kept any civil wars from happening and kept Russia/The USSR together as a stable state which didn't disintegrate and at least functioned. That's what I mean by non-catastrophically. An example of degeneracy not going away until catastrophic failure is Rome.
> Weimar Germany
You are aware that over 95% of Germans at that time were devout Christians, and that the bad things were really only pronounced in very small urban areas which were holdouts of certain Jewish and Bohemian intellectuals, right? The entire country was in no way close to legalizing gay marriage, bikinis didn't even exist, and trans people probably would have been viewed as worthy of being killed by most of the population.

Reminder the majority of women voted for Trump because he's alpha as fuck and doesn't cower when other women tell hom that he shouldn't be so rude.

When he put Megyn Kelly in her place women fucking loved that.

What the fuck is wrong with her tongue. She can go infect black cock with that, no thanks.

>Gen Z
I'm (18) does that count?
If you want to see a white pill, we had a """stress""" week at school today and this was the response to the question on the chalk board (what makes you happy?)

I've redpilled you people on this subject way too many times for you to keep making these retarded threads pretending you can convince women to be modest. It's not possible. They aren't logical, they don't do things that their instincts are telling them not to do because of some higher philosophy.

If you want to fix women you need to stop the state from incentivizing them to do whatever they want. Stop alimony, stop child support, stop affirmative action, stop sexual harassment laws, stop welfare, stop equal pay protection, etc, etc. Our entire government apparatus is designed around unnaturally elevating and protecting women. Without it the gender dynamic would go back to what is natural, the dynamic we evolved in. Women would have to be modest and loyal if they want to be protected by their partner which they will absolutely need if they want a good life.

Then are we just headed for a fall? Do we just give up? I at least want to make a try for it

I'm a manlet and I bet I'm more alpha than 99.5% of all of you.

>manlet
>alpha
Cute

Just because women are different in the past because of different social and technological factors, etc. doesn't mean that our society is going to collapse. It's just different. Roasties gonna roast man, the pill pretty much sealed it.

>implying I wouldn't ban contraceptives, abortion, and place heavy restrictions on divorce if given the chance
Outside of political means, how could we influence women? Make modesty and traditional traits popular over social media?

You don't fix women they are what they are and have always been

Men need to force them to behave the way we want, right now we enchourage and allow this type of female behavior and thus they behave the way they do

This guy gets it.
Best girl of 2017 so far.

Filthy weeb, leave

> implying you or anybody could even feasibly try to ban any of that shit at this point
lol dude even most men wouldn't be behind that, just try to do the best with what social forces currently allow, even insane degeneracy is too widespread and accepted.

It doesn't matter if you manage to make it trendy. The women who don't give a shit will get all the attention from the chads and the rest of the women would fall in line again. If they have no real world consequences they have no incentive to be modest, their biology is telling them to beat out all the other women at attracting the chad.

>94% of black women voted for Hillary

Fuck off nigger lover

I'm posting it as an example of degeneracy.

I second this. Improve physically but also improve how you present yourself as a man, and the attitudes to hold

Yes, I already try to dress my best and act well mannered in public, and at home for the most part

just need to focus on your own standards and what you will and will not tolerate from women.

sure shorty.

The best hope the west got is artificial wombs.

haha you're a little boy, will you grow up?

Change the men.
Women are natural followers. We just need men that don't bend over backwards for some 4/10 pussy and they'll not only be on proper behavior again, no, they'll be happier too.

As for how: War.
We haven't had a real war for too long (taking potshots at goatherds doesn't count, America).
Luckily, what with all the shitskins in our countries, that's just a matter of time.

Once the artificial womb is here women will become unnecessary for the continuation of our species. Let them be destructive, it'll only make future generations of men wonder if we're better off without them.

What the hell is going on in South Dakota?

indian rez

>maine remains whitest overall
Guess I know where I'm going

>how do we fix Western Women

Meme it. If it's cool, they'll follow.

This is now a mummy thread

Or if you want it can be a wheat field/traditional thread.

You are a fool if you think this is unique to this generation.

History is cyclical, nothing new under the sun. All we need to do is ride out the cycles.

>Fixing Women
>by Bill the Butcher
Sounds like a good fucking book to me.

You wanna fix white women? Cut off the influence of the niggers.

we both know it will take a dozen generations

youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q

Okay Okay switching gears

Keep your daughters out of public schools, teach them to cook and clean.

>Press the Give Up button!

Nah fuck off

Chronic masturbators deserve to be gassed.

Right, just like how a lot of chicks would go for a guy that is no taller than their boobs.

Why don't we just kill all chads in a Beta Uprising?

This.

I hear men complain all the time about women wanting money. If you want a woman to be a stay at home mom/housekeeper, she has to be comfortable knowing you can physically protect and financially support your family. You can't be mad if you can't support the two of you plus kids and she has to get a job to help cover finances. This results in your children being raised by strangers, you won't always have supper cooked for you and you won't always come home to a clean house. Expecting her to do everything, plus work will only piss her off an she will leave.

literally 10/10