When JK perfectly sums up Sup Forums

>when JK perfectly sums up Sup Forums

wtf, Sup Forums btfo, i hate Sup Forums now

R9k is down the hall
trump and McCauley.bmp

She used a quote from Churchill that proves her point. She's a shitty person.

How will we ever recover?

I didn't know acting as a pawn for lining the pockets of the Oligarchy was something very very good.

She unironically used the virgin insult? Seriously? An old ass rich white woman calling people virgins like her snatch has any value. That's hilarious. All leftists need to die.

>every kind of shaming is not ok except for virgin shaming
REEEEE

Except I am happily married and own my own home.

her greatest work is a shitty children's book series about magic and wizards. if anything she is more autistic than all of Sup Forums combined

How the fuck is Sup Forums ever going to recover from that, though.

>it's OK to shame everything except being a virgin

As this Rowling shit seems to boils down more and more, I get more convinced that there's some sort of Capote figure hiding behind the doors with a pen.

>hi im JK Rowling, im 90 years old but use filters to hide that in my profile pic

old cunt

I'm not a virgin so I don't care what some washed up writer says

>"hiding behind a cartoon frog"
>YEAH WELL AT LEAST I HAVE MY REAL FUCKING FACE ON THE INTERNET FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO JERK OFF TO AND PHOTOSHOP INTO NAZI UNIFORMS!

>lonely virgins
sums up her entire male audience and about half of her female audience.

*sigh* the "Queen" of "Twitter" *sighs*

fap to some anime girls
feels good man
all recovered

>I'm a whore! What now Sup Forums?

She sure showed us.

PDP was right

JK Rowling is still a cunt

>doesnt like right wing politics
>quotes churchill

liberal logic, every single time.

fantasy books are for faggots and losers in any event

>the weak bantz from Frogulus Pepe

Do better.

You're not very bright, are you?

>half of her female audience.
probably those girl gave in some point of their life a blowjob, still virgins do

> anno 2017 being a virgin is still unironically a sign of being a loser. Everything else is just empowerment.

oh dear, dear. are you ok sweetie?

Being a virgin is empowering if you're an attractive woman (because they can get laid easily) but pathetic if you're an overweight manchild.

>you can't quote someone unless your views align with them perfectly

Retard logic.

no one madethat claim or even stood by that assumption

serous question for a minute, why are bongs all so fucking thick?

dare say anything bad about the british stalin and all you get is autistic screeching in response. its like some kind of mental illness you faggots are all afflicted with

Autistic screeching?

Yeah, but isn't she supposed to be looking at basement dwelling neets as an authentic group of people from her point of view? Seeing as every 'group' has rights nowadays. She's the kind of person who would complain about fatshaming, transgenders... the whole lot. But it's ok to call someone a virgin when you don't agree with them? Meaning virgin is even an insult? To me it's exemplary of their fucked up logic.

she's just bitter that a bunch of lonely virgins can do magic better than her

how will we recover from this?

>Billionaire with nothing to do besides browse social media to virtue signal

thats what i said sweetie, not too hard for you to understand there is it akmed honey bun?

She's merely trolling you by holding up a mirror to see if you neckbeards like to taste your own medicine. She even tweeted a few minutes later saying she wished lonely virgins well.

w/e

How did Mark Twain put it: Never argue with an idiot people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

In a way, my fellow Sup Forumssters, we have mastered the art of th idiot
Everybody we touch, we drag down to the shit slinging ape that lives in all of us. And then we win.

BTFO
T
F
O

BASED JK ROWLING

Calling a virgin a virgin is very much an insult and offensive by left standards

Maybe if it was a funhouse mirror.

>She even tweeted a few minutes later saying she wished lonely virgins well.

Because that's half her fanbase right there. She's British export of the worst kind.

>*sighs*
She actually wrote this

>v-v-virgin!!!

Low energy. Sad!

You're a shitty person

You're pissed off because, for once, it's you on the receiving end of a burn. Let's face, if it were someone on Sup Forums you not only wouldn't give a shit, you'd join in as well.

Not if it's used ironically to make a point.

you literal faggots
do you really think having pepe as profile pic isnt cringy
i dont know what has become of pol for it to breed so many bastards

>be retarded leftist
>try to project about people you never saw in real life
>end up insulting her own fanbase

J.K. is such a goldmine.

You're dumb. PEPE is right wing

>stalin
You still mad he brought civilization to your country?

>You're pissed off because, for once, it's you on the receiving end of a burn.
Which burn? That was a terrible comeback. We are people who call each other worse every second, and she uses the standard vagina insult?

I mean, what would you do if you were a billionare?

I'd still shitpost just from a yacht or someshit.
Actually not even that I hate yachts.

I'd do it from a sweet pc tho.

I don't have a dog in this fight. But it seems like you do. Liberal logic does rustle my jimmies 's all.

Her books are a perfect allegory for everything happening and she doesnt realize Sup Forums is basically dumbledores army.

It bothers you that she didn't use the naughtiest words she knows? She doesn't need to use naughty words to express herself; children and adolescents do.

Am I a shitty person?

Tfw the retarded writer doesn't realize it jusy a fake account so no one know who is behind that cartoon and won't risk his life

>a libleft quoting churchill

?????????????

Y'know, it's almost like the world isn't painted completely black and white?