BASED RUST MERCHANT WILL EXPOSE PIZZA GATE

>BLOWN WIDE OPEN

>American Picker star Frank Fritz has come forward with some shocking claims.

>"I can prove the Hollywood elites have been torturing people. Human trafficking, murders the whole bit" the star claimed in an interview with Radar Online, Friday. "I'm going to help get to the bottom of this, as someone in the know I can't go on with these secrets".

> Fritz scheduled a press conference with his costar Mike Wolfe Monday morning at 9 EST. "This will be the biggest shakeup in Hollywood history I think" Fritz says.

www.radar-online.com/stars/frank-Fritz-biggest-shocker-hollywood-history

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-dannymasterson-idUSKBN16A2LS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off with your fake link.

I KNEW HE WOULD STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT.

THANKS FRANK!

TAKE THE RUSTPILL

Shut it down

Is he dare I say it, our guy?

F

Wow it's nothing
SUCKS

Aaaaaaaaaaand he fell of a building.

Be careful man. Even if you get suicided I'll be sure to watch every episode of whatever show you're in.

bumping for potential happening

going to be found dead in his house from a benchpress across his neck, only he doesnt own any weights

After shooting himself in the back of the head twice and tying a rope around his neck

Goodnight sweet prince of bundling

F

i really hope he has a back up plan if hes going to wait almost a week

If this is true, it would be some crazy shit worth it of this timeline.

Old rusty piece of scrap metal sitting in some hoarders barn
>I can do $500

again?!

These threads are shill threads. They are getting cold feet. Very soon these threads will be very real and now they see the inevitable. They expect us to call them out on their bullshit and later they will use that sentiment to discredit genuine information. They are pretending to be us crying wolf right now. Trump is still in the process of fortifying his foothold in Washington and once he is done the investigations will begin. They know they are in for it, you can almost smell their fear.

But perhaps we are overestimating them, given how retarded Brock and his troglodyte pawns are. But we should be on our watch.

In was in this lime of work for a few years

Rich people will pay out the assfor old shit to decorate their house with

quick rundown plz

they probably have a few smart people who tell these shill faggots what to do, most of them i suspect are 400lb hackermans with le fedora and reddit posters on their walls

He'll be accused of paedophilia tomorrow

that 70's show happenings no details whether cheese pizza related

reuters.com/article/us-people-dannymasterson-idUSKBN16A2LS