Japan yes!

>Not taking a big fat greasy shit in the ladies area while yelling "Ya'll check yer' privilege" when they start gagging.

>enabling futas to rape shotas

I am ok with that

All two of them?

There's literally no problem with this.

If Japan stay homogenous then this is fine...

No jap gone go raping in the bathrooms...

America is different ballgame

Is this a foreign concept to Americans?

These single person unisex bathrooms are much better than having individual bathrooms with unrinals and shit

>Building Toilets

This triggers me

>implying they need to be enabled

>Is this a foreign concept to Americans?
No, the Wendy's down the street has unisex toilets. Some people are just retarded.

This precisely how all this shit starts.

Unisex bathrooms are always one toilet and they've been around forever. Liberals don't even understand what trannies want, trannies want to be in the girls bathroom so they can sleep soundly at night that people let them pretend to be a girl. But liberals think that getting rid of gender entirely is the the best method to accomodate .04% of the population. It would suck ass if we have to wait for girls to use the bathroom.

American people are fucking filthy. Men's bathrooms will have niggershit wiped on the walls (anyone who wipes shit on the wall is a nigger regardless of skin hue) while women's bathrooms will have blood-crusted tampons stuck to the floors. Imagine the unholy union of the two and you'd have a unisex American bathroom. I say this as an American who is disgusted by how vile the shitting habits of his countrymen are.

Bathrooms with no gender specification (usually because there's only one bathroom) is normal. Bathrooms specifically designated as tranny-friendly have only been a thing for a year or less.

Unisex bathrooms are standard issue, and have been forever here.

Immigrants who give a shit about who goes to what bathroom is is new.

Gender-segregating bathrooms is newer yet.

Making up new genders so you can't appropriately fit into the segregated bathrooms anymore, is just the most recent development.

... I mean, every fucking person has at least one unisex bathroom at home. What the fuck is the problem with applying that principle on public space?

All toilets should be unisex

Aaaaand Muslims

We did it for the equality, Western did it for push an political agenda, its different

>in the ladies' urinal

>all genders
Why can't the special snowflakes just use the handicapped toilet? It's unisex and there can't be so many of them to justify making a large multi-user toilet.

>fuck ton of americans plan going to japan
>it's already becoming shit

No, you get a bathroom key from the gas station attendant and take a nasty, wicked dump in the unisex bathroom on the side of the building.

Portable toilets are also unisex.

If you don't want a urinal, you can fuck off.

All 98 of them?

kek

Guess that means some hentai shit can happen in there

ayyyy I like you Denmark.

GREAT, NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO WAIT RETARDED WOMEN AND THEIR HOUR LONG PISS RITUAL

We went there in WWII. It sucked. We bombed them, twice.

You did it because if you don't pander to globalist interests, then you will lose the olympics and all that money

I also hear that male only gold courses are also being forced to accept women too under the threat of losing the games

Its been obvious for a while. Olympics is going to be used to cuck Japan hard.

this

They should specify it as for being to "physically and mentally handicapped people"

On a small office or a bumfuck nowhere bus stop? They make sense, they take little to no space, is cheap to mantain and at most the queue is going to be one or two guys long.

On a 60k+ stadium? It makes no sense. Queues will be extremely long, and you are fucking half your attendance, the males, as we lose the efficiency of our bathrooms. In the end everyone loses due to a non issue.

gold courses

fuck this auto correct

GOLF
GOLF
GOLF COURSES

to reiterate:

You did it because if you don't pander to globalist interests, then you will lose the olympics and all that money

I also hear that male only GOLF courses are also being forced to accept women too under the threat of losing the games

Its been obvious for a while. Olympics is going to be used to cuck Japan hard.

I liked it better when we had segregated bathrooms by race & gender.

>be Japanese
>know that the entire world is coming to your country for the Olympics
>create three bathrooms aka male, female, trans
>this way the mentally sane can be free from interacting with the mentally ill in the bathrooms

>gif
That's one weak-ass taser.

more like japan is giving an excuse for their males to go out and grope/rape under the pretense of "tolerance". Anyone saying otherwise doesnt into japanese mindset

I identify sexually as an octopus. If they do not respect my right to tentacle rape indiscriminately then they are octophobe.

>We don't care
muh sides hahahaha

They should have 'We Don't Care Toilets' and next to them they should have a toilet for Japanese men and a toilet for Japanese women.

Just give everyone bench seating over a trough.

fpbp

unisex as in 2 sexes. these are for all the sexes shitlord.

>We bombed them, twice.

It wasn't enough.

kek

now japs get to fondle girls while they shit just like they do in their subways

It's a problem in the US because we have stalls with a giant gap around the border. Women think that men are going to creeper in on them taking a shit. Men think that men are going to creeper on women taking a shit. And trannies want people to creeper in on them taking a shit so they can show off their mangled parts.

The real solution is to just have unisex bathrooms everywhere with proper stalls.

Who is unequal?

2bh it's pretty great destroying an unisex toilet with the nastiest hangover shit and then sticking around to laff at the next poor patron (doubly so if it's a female)

Japan is going to receive gaijins on the Olympics and they lost their mind a long time ago. Basically it's following tje west's insanity until they leave

Given how long the queues at female toilets can be, I'm no keen on the idea of having to share toilet space with them. With us guys, the turnover rate is so much faster than adding females to the mix will only slow things down for us. Call me selfish but I wouldn't want to give up a bit of convenience, that's for sure.

Can I buy one of those "We Don't Care" signs, or do I have to fly to nippon and peel it off a wall?

The solution is to have a private section with stalls, and an "I don't give a fuck" section with a giant piss trough. Let the women recoil in horror as they realize that men don't get sofas in their bathrooms and instead piss in a giant communal bucket.

The real real solution is to Exterminate the freaks

I used to always use the single occupancy wheelchair-accessible unisex washroom at university because it was the cleanest

Also I'm uncut and I like to fold a few squares of toilet paper and wet it at the sink and wipe my dick down a bit, and other guys always give me shit for doing it in the public one so it's nice to have some privacy

I'm in Japan and this is true.

The (((eye of sauron))) has finally come to rest on Japan.

Pretty sure everyone there is just going to recoil in horror when they see just how fat the average westerner is.

>We don't care
I'm okay with this.
This is the right message. As I guarantee you that the vast majority of people honestly doesn't give a fuck.
This is a non-issue.
Don't let non-issues become politics.
I clap for you Japan. Way to be witty. But let's be honest. This is just so you can bet on which gender uses the toilet based on the hidden camera footage.

No one is really surprised save for a few retards. Family bathrooms exist everywhere

Why is this news? Haven't there always been bathrooms for men and women at the Olympics?

This is a slide thread. There are numerous happenings today that they are trying to distract from, such as this:

>1 post
Seems legit.
2/3 post is legit too. Always make sure that the OP is engaging you in actual discussion.
>Saged.

I'm disabled, So We have our own toilet. I don't care one bit.

An example.
>Remember to sage when you post in a slide thread, kiddos!

indiabro

I'll go to Kyoto. I'll probably visit Tokyo in 2021.

This isn't that unusual. My student union was a giant club on wednesdays and saturdays and had unisex toilets. Never any issues.

Easier solution:
>make a sign with a toilet on it
>put cameras outside the stalls (not facing inward, naturally)
>call "bathroom"

lel

>we don't care
fucking faggot virtue signalling

>Saged