What proof do you have that the white race is superior?

What proof do you have that the white race is superior?

Plenty of other groups invented things and had impressive empires throughout history.

White people inventing and colonizing is a recent phenomenon, like from the 1500s to the present day. Before that, white people weren't shit.

I want proof that Whites are superior. Why should anyone care if Whites get outbred until everyone is brown? What makes you guys so special?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/03/03/trump-praises-nick-adams-and-merit-based-immigration-system.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

culture tends to go alongside race

pic related

The computer you're using, the internet you're browsing and the site you're currently viewing.

bump

we are all communist equals...NOT

>White people inventing and colonizing is a recent phenomenon
holy shit you need to pick up a book.

We conquered the entire world and gave it back willingly. That's being superior on many levels.

We did it best.

Dude that shit happened from around the 1500s onwards.

If you go further back in history other groups had more impressive empires than Whites.

>culture
I'm curious if burgers cherish their (dominant) heritage like learning their ancestral language, keeping in touch with ancestral homeland, honoring the traditions, cuisine etc or does that die away little by little over generations?

>tfw my teeth unironically look like this
ama.

Their dominant heritage is German tho.

We are #1.

the fuck did you eat? also do you smoke meth or something?

>Be 3
>4 shows up
THERE'S NO WAY 4 CAN BE GREATER THAN 3 BECAUSE 3 WAS BEFORE 4.

That's you.

Is this what vegemite does?

no time for brushing when you need to battle the globalists every day.

>White people get on top by being the most recent group to invade, colonize, and exploit

"See guys! They're superior!"

Uh no. Look at the pathetic unfinished display at Stone Henge, then look at the Great Pyramids. Whites were bested in the past by other groups.

>inb4 KANGS N SHEEEEIT

Nah, but you gotta admit the ancient Egyptians weren't "White" and they had an impressive empire and invented tons of shit.

So you owned a house and gave it over to rapefugees from NotSyria?

That's very impressive.

Ill take "who were the romans/greeks?" for 500 Alex.
>inb4 romans/greeks not white

>What proof do you have that the white race is superior?
What proof do you have that they aren't?

>Plenty of other groups invented things and had impressive empires throughout history.
Like who?

>White people inventing and colonizing is a recent phenomenon like from the 1500s to the present day. Before that, white people weren't shit.
Lies

>I want proof that Whites are superior.
Why you always coming to white people demanding thing you cant acquire on your own?

>Why should anyone care if Whites get outbred until everyone is brown? What makes you guys so special?
Why should anyone care if we wipe out every nigger on the face of the planet? What makes you so special?

>What proof do you have that the white race is superior?

Nice strawman. Nobody is claiming whites are superior. All we claim is that white countries are great places to live and that we want to keep it that way ;)

The ancient Egyptians had an impressive empire and invented tons of shit and they weren't White.

Not saying they were KANGZ and shit, but they were definitely NOT white people.

Look at the Great Pyramids. They're impressive.

Hell, White people are lucky that the ancient Egyptians didn't colonize and take over North America.

It's Hispanic (Spanish/Mexican) at this point.

>>inb4 KANGS N SHEEEEIT
>literally saying "WE WUZ KANGZ"
recent history, shitskin
also
>what is the romans, greeks

>Plenty of other groups invented things and had impressive empires throughout history.
the amount that nonwhites invented is so disappearingly small next to white invention that it is excusable as a rounding error. Whites invented electricity, flight, computers, human rights, advanced mathematics, the entire industrial revolution... the list goes on forever. What did nonwhites invent? Usually the answers are these pathetic excuses like
>muh algebra
>muh peanut butter
>muh cuisine lol whitey no like spicy food lol water is not a spice lol

The question for you should be: What the fuck did nonwhites ever invent that made a shit of difference?

>the egyptians built the pyramids
>they can't do it again today
>the technology they used was "lost" somehow
top lel m8

Oh my god can we stop using that fucking shithole as a comparison to all civilization. If much rather live in the Rome than have sand in my ass crack all the time.

>what is the romans, greeks

Not white according to Sup Forums. They were only white when they did a thing and then magically turned back into shitskins when their empire fell amirite? The same applied to the Persians, Assyria, Babylon, Ancient Egypt, and so on.

>White people inventing and colonizing is a recent phenomenon, like from the 1500s to the present day. Before that, white people weren't shit.

Try ~500BC onwards, and before that civilization didn't existed.

But ancient Egypt was likely the most impressive empire of all time in history.

You can't give a group credit for their achievements because they were brown desert people lol?

Fuckin' whites.

>White people inventing and colonizing is a recent phenomenon, like from the 1500s to the present day. Before that, white people weren't shit.
>Roman Empire

Slide thread. Sage. Oh well, may as well drop some redpills

How about Rome or the ancient Greeks?

remember to put "sage" in the options when you see a bait thread, kiddies!

>art that's probably not even related to the Latin's
>WE WUZ KANGZ
here's your (you)

So, you think whites aren't superior, thus you want to destroy the white race.
A bit drastic for a race that is not superior, isn't it?

Just for fun

ultimate redpill

Those are Egyptian burial portraits during the time of Hellenistic rule.

They look like contemporary Egyptians which flip flopping retards like you would never claim they are white unless they did something relevant in the past. They magically become white then but only until their empire falls amirite?

>not white according to the one person known as Sup Forums

Air Conditioning
Computers
Aeronautics
Space Travel
Weapons
Toilets

Well when the Egyptians were pissing about with tombs the British were calculating and creating a astronomical calculator. Something useful, as opposed to something showy. See the difference.

>I was claiming the Egyptians were white
reading COMP

It started with the Roman Republic actually, before even that Alexander the Great also had a lot of accomplishments and he was Caucasian by the way, not mudslime (the muslim conquest had still to happen).

Also as a matter of fact, Caucasian people have higher tolerance to lactose and lactose is the most basic food for humans, it's your first food since birth, which means Caucasian genes are objectively better.

I'm claiming whites are superior

I just want to know more about this one person, known as Sup Forums, who you're getting your information from?

>Why should anyone care if Whites get outbred until everyone is brown? What makes you guys so special?

I care. You'll care when entire news studios are slaughtered. When entire blocks are disintegrated.

You are going to be made to 'care'.

Who in the thread was claiming Egyptians as being White? Why would you try to discredit Romans and Greeks as being White by posting pictures of Egyptians?

Are you retarded. No need to answer that btw sweetie ;)

Just look at IQ distribution you tard.

nothing come close to what whites have done. You know it, you're reeking of jealousy.

You claimed the Greeks were white and those were death portraits of Greek royalty from Egypt.

You can claim they were mixed with Egyptians but then you'd have to agree that Ancient Egypt was a brown and/or black empire that was muh dicked by "Aryan" Greeks. By the way, those guys look like modern Greeks, too. So which is it faggot?

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/03/03/trump-praises-nick-adams-and-merit-based-immigration-system.html

History

>Why should anyone care if Whites get outbred until everyone is brown?
Because it's genocide and biodiversity should be preserved, as we do for other creatures. Superior or not, it shouldn't matter.

Confirmed nigger.

How does it work? Are you aware you are dumb?

Evolution

The left is deluded as the religious right for denying science

>whitey only started colonizing on the modern era
>macedon
>the roman empire
>the greeks
>frankish kingdom
>thebes
And all that is from before the 1500s

>this map

Mongolians live off of fucking cheese in current year. Top kek.

You completely missed his point.

You realize that Sup Forums isn't a collective hivemind right? You can't read something on here one day and come back the next demanding the first random person you see defend what someone else said. For example, I personally have no problem accepting that the Egyptians weren't white, if you want to have that argument you need to find some saying they do.

Romans were Italian. Don't claim them when convenient.

Methmouth.

Essentially every invention before 500 BCE or so was made outside of Europe.

>if you want to have that argument you need to find some saying they do.

Top kek.

>p-p-p/pol/ always knew Egyptians were actually KANGZ we dindu nuffins

>hurr durr everything is black and white and simple
Perhaps both White AND brown people have existed in Greece for a long time and both are equally Greek! Wow, mind blown!

We laugh at blacks for their "KANGZ" stuff but Egypt was ruled by them for a time. Multi-ethnic societies are not new, you smeghead

>Still thinks Sup Forums is one person

.......After discoveries of other to serve as a reference point.

Where are all the migrants heading? Is it not to Western nations?

Check mate, OP.

Yes populations move. Just like when your worthless lowlife whore of a mother stumbled illegally into America to shit you out.

I don't believe hat one race is better than another. Every race on earth contributed in one way or another to the human race as a whole.

>before 1500 whites werent shit

what is rome, what is greece? there hasnt been a single moment since BC that europeans havnt ruled the world. the asians and muslims have had their moments but never have we not been the ones on top

How do you know you have a white personal stumped ?

He resorts to racial epithets.

>civilization didn't exist before 500 BCE
The time between the birth of civilization and 500 BCE is longer than the time between 500 BCE and now.

*person

And essentially every invention made after 500 BC was invented in Europe, and later America

>Implying I was pretending to speak on behalf of the entire board

Try again, shithead. I was clearly only referring to my own views.

>white people are superior because they can drink milk
Are you trolling?
*tips tinfoil*

I'm a white nationalist, not a white supremacist.

This is, without question, a slide thread. There are numerous happenings today that they are trying to distract from, such as this:

>italians aren't white

How was Egypt an empire? They only had one colony of niggers to the south

White supremacy definitely isn't scientific.

This guy doesn't seem to think so. They were only white when they did a thing and then magically became not white. Classic Sup Forums.

This is some top notch trolling unless you really consider Sup Forums to be one person. Also
>most dynasties of Egypt were ruled by Arabs
>some were also ruled by Black and White people
Is that hard to understand? Must you really simplify things so far?

Actually for nearly another 2000 years after 500 BCE, most inventions came from Asia, though Europe made notable contributions in Greece and Rome.

why the fuck do i care what that guy says
you're still an inbred troglodyte

You're wrong. Whites have been superior since the greeks. Whites accepted and promoted the scientific method. The east hid all important discoveries behind mysticism and ritual, so they usually never spread or caught on(sewer systems like at Ctesiphon). Our clinging to Roman numeral math kneecapped the shit out of us and let the easterners score some wins for awhile.

There was a study done by University of Texas i think, showing that 96%+ of all important scientific discoveries came from Europe or North America.

The legacy of ancient Egypt isn't that impressive. The Greeks generated the beginnings of the Western way of thinking and passed it on to the Romans, British, etc.

Hilarious that you're comparing an albino nigger to whites, and claiming that said whites aren't white.

im irish and english, so 2000 years ago my people were painting themselves blue and sacrificing themselves to war gods to help them defeat the romans

i don't think that that is much different than africans.

what is different from africans is emotional regulation and ability to think long term. in a sense whites are more domesticated than africans, but not nearly as domesticated as asians.

african traits in relation to whites are clearly like those of a undomesticated animal vs. a domesticated one:

-larger bones
-more testosterone in males and females
-larger jaws that fit all the teeth
-faster development time for youth
-lower trainability

My hypothesis is that all humans which adopted agriculture en masse, have undergone some domestication. Or rather, a selection process whereby different traits were passed around. The differences between africans and non-africans makes sense here, as with farming you don't necessarily need as much testosterone as when you are working with a pack to bring down an animal with spears, or engaging in constant warfare with other tribes.

So I guess it's official, then. Italians are officially white and Ancient Egypt wasn't a white empire. This thread should be stickied since Sup Forums has finally settled these fiercely debated topics.

Long before 1500s white people were inventing and colonizing. Going back to prehistory white people were inventing and colonizing. Hell, white people even invented the clovis point.

also, the roman empire, at it's biggest, took up almost all of western europe and the coast of north africa, not just the italian peninsula
is this how american education looks like?

It's superior because it's my race, and that's all the reason I need.

The birth and labor of the industrial revolution was borne on the backs of whites

>this guy doesn't think so.
>some random guy you've never met on an anonymous Mongolian scrimshaw discussion forum said something I disagree with.
>I expect you to explain his argument, even though you don't agree with it either.