Communist general thread

Ok you pathetic bourgeoisie scum, tell me how capitalism is better than communism.
> You own nothing and are forced to work for the beloved leader.
> Will starve with family for the greater good of the country.
> Will never have to worry about having too much when you have nothing at all.

As far as I can see there's more pros to communism.

at least communists had integrity

Proper explanations on while communism is fucked on my fb page, with a Mormon flare to it too!

Get a job looser.

Were you trying to describe communism, or was that accidental? Bumping because I actually am confused, this is some seriously good bait strategy right here.

its bait on purpose. im just sick of le redditors making a communism general ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Don't worry, when you shed your diapers, graduate from whatever sjw hellhole you go to,and get a real fucking job, your worldview will change. Until then you're a lost cause unfortunately and there's no point in engaging in conversation with you

I'd rather work for shitty pay and have the freedom to jerk off than dig ditches for free

Hey, see this rifle? I built it.
It's my PRIVATE PROPERTY.
It belongs to the INDIVIDUAL that is me, and no one else, unless I decide to sell it and make a PROFIT.
It looks unequal to other rifles,
and it's great for killing commies.

Hey see this wall?
It's belongs to our GOVERNMENT.
It belongs to EVERYONE including me, unless the collective and leader decides to get rid of it.
It looks unequal to other walls because it keeps mexicans out.

What low quality b8

read this

> you pathetic bourgeoisie scum
Nope. That would be your Decaprios and your Perrys. the people with socio-economic status that you try to emulate as a petite bourgeoisie swine. Don't try your communist bullshit here. There are no representatives. Shultz and the EU or "don't go for the banks go for the whites" Clinton are not that.

There will be no humanity left to salvage after you scum are done!

Fuck you. Fuck Starbucks. Fuck Islam.

bump

I think it's because they don't have jobs, so they have nothing to do all day but post on communist threads.

What is by far the most annoying thing about them is their "alternative facts" that they use. I have legitimately had commies say that North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Eastern Europe, and the USSR are all more prosperous under communism than capitalism.

try the fact that if you show them proof of first hand accounts and pictues they argue it either never happened or was somewhere else

"I lived under a communist country, it was absolutely terrible, how can you advocate for it?"
>"No, you don't understand, what you lived under was state capitalism, also it was far better than you realize and you're just an entitled bourgeois shill"

I swear these people are no better than Holocaust deniers.

university has started in many places around the world, and the local Communist/Marxist revolutionary groups have been recruiting freshmen.

They are here, on Sup Forums, as part of their subversion strategy, because many college age people are on here, and they are committed to full spectrum ideological subversion/psychological warfare.

What can you, as a patriot do?

Simple.

These groups are small, weak, and loud. They consist of less than 1% of the entire population at any given time. They work in the darkness, and they flee from the light. Rip down their propaganda and bin it. Eventually they will stop posting it. It costs them money to print up so many flyers.

In a non-democratic country it takes 1% of the population to be communists to start a revolution. But those are in countries that have never experienced democracy and free markets. Communism only took root in countries that never had a democratic republic. But it only needs good patriots to do nothing for the vile weed of marxism to spread.

is this our bretren general? shalom. praise the israel

oh hi SHARERED

oh hi russia hows the life after u were cucked out of paradise