What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fXSAn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a nobody faggot please raep my face

ISIS is losing and won't even be a thing within a year or two. I say let them join so we can kill them.

>Ahmed threating to join ISIS if he doesn't get more acting roles

kek this is the guy that played a terrorist in Four Lions

What they should really be worried about is the lack of white people in TV could push them to become nazis

DIVERSITY OR ELSE

It sounds like a threat to me.

I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN ISIS BEFORE MY BOY GOLDBERG TOOK ME OUT OF THE CHILD CONSCRIPTS AND PUT ME INTO THE CHILD WITH SCRIPTS, U NO WUT IM SAYIEEN

What a coincidence, the two most trash mediums in this current age and apparently it needs more multikulti. Well, let them have it, there will be nobody left to swallow their swill by the time they get enough.

He basically said that muslim teens have no sense of morality and are so fucked up that because James Bond isn't a muslim they feel that their only other acceptable role model is Abu Hajaar with his machine gun.

So either start putting muslims on the goody side in action movies or they'll join ISIS and start beheading children and dunking people in acid.

So is this guy going to get lambasted by the press? This seriously sounds like a disguised threat. Muslims are the biggest threat to the west.

Yeah retard, kids all across the western world are going to join ISIS because their TVs are too white. Good thinking.

>implying
archive.is/fXSAn

>“If we don’t step up and tell a representative story … we are going to start losing British teenagers to the story that the next chapter in their lives is written with Isis in Syria. We are going to see the murder of more MPs like Jo Cox because we’ve been mis-sold a story that is so narrow about who we are and who we should be.”

The only teens joining Isis are white neckbeards

Is he implying that he thought about joining ISIS?

He should be investigated.

ISIS will regress to being a classical terrorist organization with the additional advantage of having cells returning from Iraq and Syria to their home countries as civilians ready to strike whenever needed

Pretty easy claim to make when you were born and raised in the UK.

uh.. haven't you been paying attention? all white people are already Nazis.

I think to get into character for the movie, for when that monster turned him into a semi retard, he wanted to do well so he removed a part of his brain through his nose.