What now? How will DRUMPF recover?

Drumpf absolutely BTFO by a Mexican politician.

>mexican intellecuals

Trump should thank the senator for proving why we need a wall not some fence which he proved isnt enough to stop them.

Doesn't this just prove that we need a wall and not a fence?

What is wrong with the Mexican brain?

There is a BIG difference

Jokes on him, top of wall coated with Aids paint.

barbed wire on top

>don't build this expensive racist wall!
>people will just use ladders, the wall won't make a difference!
>now excuse me while i plop my chubby figure onto the top of your border fence with ease so i can send a message

what the hell lol

I don't understand how Mexican politicians aren't embarrassed that its citizens are fleeing their country.

>Jumping off a 4 story wall.

plz try it

fucking treacherous pieces of shit, stop stealing our taxes and do something other than ridiculous bulshit like that, fucking politicians REEEEEEEEEEE

where's the fucking border patrol to kill that greedy son of bitch, they'd e helping us to save a lot of money wasting that corrupt prick

you just know Mexico is a shit hole when illegals would rather kill themselves than go back.

10 feet taller

this.
instead of worrying about why hordes of his citizens are fleeing mexico fleeing en masse every fucking day and fixing the roots of those problems, naw, here he his climbing fences and worrying about americas problems (the problem is you, mexico) all the while pretending hes a competent leader and that his citizens are fine. Does this asshole actually think him and his people have some sort of fucking right to invade america, daily? does he not realize if not a fence then the next step is just shooting these invaders on site?

#

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>literally proving how bad our current border is and how easy it is to cross ilegally.

Bravo, truly an intellectual.

notice how they use the term fence because they don't want to remind people a wall already exists lmao

Are people genuinely this stupid? Like really? What's wrong with people? What's going through their minds?

You have people like that guy, the leftist media, and all ordinary leftist people with trump derangement syndrome all going:
>HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT DRUMPF THIS STRUCTURE THAT YOU THINK ISNT GOOD ENOUGH SUCKS SEE I CAN CLIMB UP IT AND SIT ON IT LOOK AT ME YOUR PLAN IS DUMB

What the fuck do they expect? Are they seriously expecting him to go:
>Oh shit... he climbed the wall we have? Fuck I guess I have to scrap the whole idea. In fact, we might as well tear down the structure we have now

Do they really think that's whats going to happen? Instead of him going:
>Oh jesh thanks for agrreing with me that what we currently have isn't enough and that I should find ways to improve and make the future design more effective

What was the message. I'm curious. What did he say up there? Fuck drumpf and fuck white people?

Thats why were not building any more stupid fucking fence. People in the border patrol who are lobbying for more fence like that are cartel plants.

im curious now, is mexico a 3rd world country? it seems like it might as well be.

It most certainly is. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a riche beaner, a liar, or has visited a TODO INCLUSIVO RESORT/tourism meme.

what's the statement ? how bad the wall is needed ?

reminder that middle-class houses in Mexico are usually surrounded by concrete walls with chunks of broken glass embedded in them to keep the neighbors out

>running water everywhere but you can't drink it
>heavily interlocked government and gangs
>bribing police is normal
>brown people everywhere
I'd call it "developing" or second world, because it's a lot better than Africa and a lot of Latin American countries, but Mexico is nowhere near the quality of any white country.

It's funny that Mexico is in the OECD for some reason even though they're an outlier in almost every key metric for developed nations.

kek

shoot him now
t. shitskin american

So.....he supports negative immigration from his country?! wut

know im gonna get ctr label but white mexicans are just that desperate to get brownies out of mexico

>easily get over border
>this is why we don't need better border security
Does he want to give Trump 8 years?

>Nuclear Mine (Immune to nuclear mines)
My sides. What is this autism?

New meme, boys! Show me what you can do.

That doesn't mean it should be our problem.