ITT: Conspiracy theories you actually believe, no matter how crazy they sound

ITT: Conspiracy theories you actually believe, no matter how crazy they sound,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
quickrundown.club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the earth is neither flat nor round, it's in fact an upside-down cone.

We went to the moon and Arab terrorists did 9/11.

OP is actually not a faggot

Heterosexuals' job is to ignore Christ and to remove males fron society

Justin Trudeau is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro.

Take your pick-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Protip: have a benzo handy before reading this page.
Better yet, seroquel or haldol.

Not sure if I believe this but my brother-in-law claims he can see and communicate with interdimensional beings like gnomes, sprites and elves
Not really a conspiracy more crypto zoology, but you needed a bump

Oh shut the fuck up

This one

Fucked up the link

This

Shit with those digits you might actually be on to something. Maybe the Earth is round after all.

>Arab terrorists did 9/11
dafuq is kek trying to say?

Are you blind?

>chemtrails
>the basic gestalt

Pope John Paul II was a Zyklon B gas salesman for the Nazis before he got interested in priesthood.

The U.S. government spread HIV to kill off gays/niggers. While I don't believe they created it, I do believe they increased spread through one way or another.

Saudi Arabia*

The moon is a hollowed out space craft used to keep us in a fake holographic reality enslaved to the archons.

They feed off our low energy vibration when we are under the reptilian brain

This is true. This threat is completely gone now. Take the 99% effective condoms. Multiply this by the 99%+ effective Truvada. And HIV is a thing of the past. What are those odds? Nonexistent. And btw. Truvada does not work on vaginas. Gotta move on to the zika and vaginally based throat cancer now. Maybe incurable gonorrhea

I think dinosaurs never existed.
The bones you see in the ground is art made be humans/aliens.
A meteor never hit the Earth that day.
The reason they used the dinosaur was to gain money and revenue.
Ever wonder why so many paleontologists are Jewish?

Cryptids are real

Aliens are the missing link

Present tense aliens have visited us in contemporary times and decided to ignore us, we're not alone in the universe, just forcibly isolated

Ghosts are beings that occupy the same space and time as us in the universe, but "exist" on a different frequency (parallel universe) and they sometimes "vibrate" into our universe as "static" (paranormal phenomenon)

Truly creative people have a link to parallel universes and write their interpretation of what they think they "see"

No the Pope's friend Dr. wolf Schmunezz was behind the aids. Pope probably helped him "distribute" it.

the elites are satanist pedophiles and they sacrifice children.

Everything is a rich man's trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Dinos are called leviathan. Dragons. And behemoth in Bible. Described as having sinewy limbs and tails the width of tree trunks. I dont know any animals described in those ways and more that are seen now

Tyrannosaurus Rex is a lie concocted by Jewish scientists to lead people from the path of Christianity

Shadow Governments exist and dangerous people who want to create a New World Order exist.

Explain your last point more, I am interested.

please god help me

look at walk disney mark, there is the number of the beast, six times six, also walt disney is a joint stock company that organizes the largest satanic cult of this world, you never thought to walt disney and how does having all this futuristic technology? the special effects of the movies are beautiful and well made, that is all reptilian extraterrestrial technology.

You want to know who they are reptilians? they are clones of the fallen angels, they are made in the shape of the reptilians, however, disguise themselves with the holograms, they have such advanced tools that allow them to be the holograms

Because these beings, who took human form but do not know it, they suffer for these removals, because they removed from memory what they really are.

i hope this will help you open your eyes

Exactly what I was talking about...sounds crazy, I know

1. LBJ had Lee Harvey Oswald kill JFK.
2. Bush had John Hinckley Jr. try to assassinate Reagan.
3. The Bush admin. had some sort of involvement with 9/11 along with the Saudis and possibly Mossad.

peak oil

>Ghosts are beings that occupy the same space and time as us in the universe, but "exist" on a different frequency (parallel universe) and they sometimes "vibrate" into our universe as "static" (paranormal phenomenon)
they're called sleepers

Everything is electric

We had no choice the whole time. Trump was heavily involved in the jewish media long before becoming president. The globalist zionist put trump as a puppet.

To grab a few more shekels, they made trump hysteria purely for profit and are actually in complete control even though we like to think we even had a shot in this fight.

The Celts rule the world with a clover fist.

Look at the recent US Presidential elections.

>Obama was half Irish
>Joe Biden is so Irish his nickname from the SS is literally The Felt
>Hillary Clinton is Celtic
>Tim Kaine is Celtic
>Donald Trump is Celtic
>Mike Pence is Celtic

No matter who lost, Celts won again.

The only non-Celt on the whole ticket was Bernie Sanders and they took him out FAST.

I fear it's an Irish world and we are all just living in it.

>Jews are behind this

Is just an Irish meme....

It's the gays who are killing themselves with it since it's a fucking fetish

manchelle obama is really a man

Globalists are using pop culture to push interracial relationships on the masses. Me 2 years ago would have called myself nuts, it's just too hard to ignore anymore.

Your ID is "busybody" and fuck off Merryl

Aliens exist and they visit us daily. Their technology is so immensely beyond what we can even imagine. Nazi's may or may not have had contact with them.

Most people on this board want a race war, you think this will phase anyone?

i watched this twice. great doc.

This. Trump is nothing more than a zionist sheep.

When you read something like the works of Tolkien or Lovecraft for example, I think they may have had a "link" to a separate dimension (ala Edgar Cayce), and they wrote about what they saw (or from their perspective, "dreamt").

Not all books are like this, I think, but some people might not be crazy, just "linked" in some way to something they can't admit or describe. The same way some people claim to see the future, or separate dimensions. The same way psych drugs make you see things, I think some people are naturally susceptible to the extraordinary and will see "real" things, rather than hallucinations.

NSA wiretapping

Not even close and is a later existing cover of a later existing reality

checked

my boy JP saving lives from death by typhus even as a kid

No you fool that's an Irish trick!!! The Jewish people are just pawns on the chessboard for the Celtic menace!

Area 51 is real, and contains the things from other worlds it is said to contain.

Yeah, most of the UFO's people thought they saw were experimental jets. Just not all of them.

All modern presidents have been briefed on what is really known about alien visits to earth soon after taking office---except for Donald Trump.

This, this is the reality we live in.

A celestail mazel tov to you ben gurion

quickrundown.club
quickrundown.club
quickrundown.club
quickrundown.club
quickrundown.club

> 2+2=4
> traps are gay
> the inside job... was an inside job but from the outside
> Blacks don't crack
> a lannister pays his debts
> the lanesters are really a reference to the real world "Black nobility"or the "Venetian nobility" (the incest, crime, genocide, brutality, wealth ...), and Game of throne is interesting because it has roots in our hidden history of tribal warfare
> George R. R. Martin is more "woke" than you've thought

>Trump was heavily involved in the jewish media long before becoming president.
Trump knew he wanted to run for president before Reagan even ran. Public exposure was a way to make himself familiar to the country.

There is even more to your second point and is a reflection on my very first post but i dont care anymore

Checked.

Want to explain this in a way that makes sense to a mere mortal?

Sandy Hook was a giant false flag in order to further restrict gun rights, although it was a massive failure.

As someone who has been to multiple fossil sites in Wyoming and Montana, who has casually found fossils in Arkansas and Oklahoma, and whose father and grandfather were both well educated in geology, you're a fucking moron. I've dug into earth that hasn't been exposed to sunlight since it was formed tens of millions of years ago, and you expect me to believe that there's some grand conspiracy based around selling fossils when there isn't an enormous market in the first place?

Can you fuckheads get out of your ass for one goddamn moment? When I can drive five miles and go to an exposed layer of rock and dig out my very own fossilized dino turds there's no reason to believe your 'theory' is even close to being true. Go fucking travel, instead of staying in whatever geologically uninteresting shithole you live in, and you'll find more than enough to prove your own 'theory' false.

No.

Jeff Sessions prosecuted the head of the KKK in Alabama so as to seize control for himself.

Disgusting image. Maleducato ignorante

When you realize how real and casual it all is, you should.

That's real shit, not your fucking LARP fantasy or some stupid Bog faggotry.

You wanna know what humans actually do? It's all written in black and white.

People here want a race war. People here are retards without strife in their lives. FFS they have smart phones and high speed internet and argue about what TV shows they like/dislike.
Spoiled shits.

The universe is a hologram.

Hermeticism is correct, and being proved with advances in quantum theory.

Several shadowy groups, akin to mafias, control this world under the direction of several powerful families.

The Vatican is a central hub of this power. The 'papal families' (old Italian merchant families which are continuations of the Roman nobles) rule the Vatican through the Jesuit order and its black pope. These families include the Aldobrini, Medici, Orsini, and Breakspear.

The CIA, Sicilian mafia, Mossad, and other intel groups are closely tied in with this. (Proof - see Source user threads)

The United States was coopted with the creation of the FED in 1913. This was solidified when Nazi scientists and SS officers were ferried over to the US under operation paper clip. These scientists were key contributors to projects like MK ULTRA.

Speaking of, we are products of weaponized psychology and generations of social engineering. The internet is the last piece as it is a DARPA project designed for voluntary social control. Sup Forums is a part of this.

Fluoride is fucking with the testosterone of men in western society. Why the fuck are we lacing the water with fluoride?

This

The Holocaust happened

Use nicotine. Estrogen-blocker

It's so god damn obvious but the people have been leprechauned for to long

That's not a secret.

it's impossible to ignore

Israel did 9-11 so we would kill the Muslims for them. That's why the Mossad agents were dancing in the street right after the towers were hit because they knew we were going to war for them.

Here's another one:

Population dynamics have already been heavily experimented (mouse utopia). Globalists want a population of 200 mil of low IQ people of third-world nations. (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones)
They will achieve this goal with leftist ideology such as third-wave feminism and immigration. Feminism stops birth in western nations and have birth at much later ages making genetic defects more probable. They will import loads of immigrants to kill off the western natives, exterminating the white race completely. It's only a matter of time before all white people become extinct which will make the masses extremely easy to control.

>He's educated stupid

Does your dick get hard to it? There's your requested ignorance

Lucifer was created 10k or so years ago and that is why we are no longer building megaliths out of 100 tonne granite blocks and flying around living thousands of years. It's a conspiracy because the evidence for it is actively hidden by those who worship Lucifer, science is his religion.

its actually a mobius retard

My whole driveway is full of dinosaur turds and eggs and dinosaur turd shaped rocks

There's many interviews of people asking Trump if he was ever going to run for president before he did. He always said something like "No, but if got so bad that I'd have to, I would".

but that's a scientific fact

1. Of course he did. JFK was going to start World War Three if he wasn't liquidated. Jack was basically everything Trump is supposed to be---an rich brat who wanted to be president so he could play at being a bigshot on every channel. LBJ did the world a favour in Dallas.

name ONE conspiracy theory that was ever proven true

No you fool the Irish/Anglo American oil cartel did it to ensure the petrodollar.

America is all about that crude, bout that crude no limit

Fuck off. Do you speak babylonian?

It's a pretty common topic in literary circles.

Authors will day that as they develop their story. It just begins to "write itself" and they receive dreams on how to continue story.

Information from other universes leaks through the author which acts as a causality conductor into our universe. The story is actually a telling of events that actually happened in another universe

That the Port Arthur massacre wasn't carried out by Martin Bryant.

>exposed to sunlight since it was formed tens of millions of years
That is one lie.
The fossils you have found is just art that has been made. You can 3D print dinosaur bones today. You are just part of the conspiracy and I am not buying it, senpai.
You expect me to believe there were these huge creatures to roamed the Earth a million years ago? Fuck that. You also believe in unicorns? I can make some unicorn fossils for ya.

Plasma cosmology

Sup Forums is a Jewish conspiracy. They try to make people think they are all powerful with antisemitism memes, and this fuels a false shadow and thus gaining more power and becomes the most powerful people in the world?

Fuck off shills

crazy bastard

I believe United flight 93 was shot down by the airforce to prevent it from crashing into anything important. We were fed a whole bunch of heroic stuff because saying we OK'd the downing of a passenger airliner with however many americans on board is pretty brutal.

The plane basically disintegrated. seen a lot of plane crashes but none with so little wreckage.

feel free to call me retard, i think conspiracy theories are all bologna but this one seems plausible to me

Everything is fake.