Very reasonable people

Very reasonable people

If I went on tv and said "put more half-black people on tv or else we'll join gangs and kill you", I'd get laughed at. Why do Muslims get a free pass?

Why aren't people pointing out that he is a terrorist for saying that? That is ***LITERALLY*** terrorism, do something (put more brownies on tv) or we will join isis and kill you. He should be arrested.

He's literally a late 2nd generation UK, born and raised, multimedia celebrity who fancies himself poetry and theatre.

He has no idea wtf he's talking about.

Morons. He's saying that if muslims don't feel a part of British culture, they will look for acceptance elsewhere. This is obvious psychology. Fuck off with your strawmans.

Asian people in America don't join terrorist organisations because they are underrepresented in the media

He's right! More and more British Muslims will go to Syria and get drone bombed as long as we don't increase diversity in our programming. Great idea, Mr Ahmed!

Idk who he is but he's insufferable.

Poo in the loos don't join terrorists organizations because they are underrepresented in the media.

What kind of people take up sadistic serial killer level activities if they don't see enough people who look like themselves on television ?

And by the way, UK tv is already totally cucked by Islam, practically every show here has muslims in it.

But now that you mention it, I am now angry and will join the Yakuza.

maybe, just maybe, they're a liability then

Dafuq man that almost sounds like a threat.

/thread

This unimaginably retarded. I am a half-black Cuba, half-white Swedish American. Combined, "my people" make up like 2 million Americans, tops. I couldn't be less represented in pop culture if I tried.

But I'm not exactly going to join a terrorist group.

You ever notice how the British Muslims joining ISIS are all either Pakistanis or white ginger converts? The Nigerian Muslims and Indian Muslims seem happy to just live their lives.

because they aren't kidding

>go to britain
>get mad that british tv stars british people
>go back and join ISIS

this is cuckoo shit

Very well then. Where is your NAZI party? They must be allowed to be present at all meetings,elections,debates etc, Furthermore you are not allowed to be dismissive in any fashion towards any of their arguments. Well?

Are Muslims that fucking weak that if they don't get enough attention they'll turn to terrorism? That sounds like another reason to keep them out of your country

>Nigerian Muslims
They cut people's heads off in the streets of Britain

Holy shit, do they really? I thought those were the Pakistanis. When I think of Nigerian Brits, I think of Dele Alli and Ross Barkley.

Kek holds the true answer.

But honestly, the white man is pretty fucking cucked in the UK huh?

Well said.

As a right-winger, I don't feel very represented in movies and television. My solution to this is to join a terrorist organization and blow up innocent people who have nothing to do with it.

Sounds reasonable, right?

that's because they're aren't a part of british culture and never will be. they can always go back to their home countries if they don't like it.

Perhaps we should deport them and block them from immigration then perhaps?

It's not the responsibility of Western countries to take in Muslim immigrants and then accommodate them

Get fucked

See pic.

>i don't see any muslims on tv, better give up on moderate islam!
make sense to me

Fucking christ. I had no idea.

If someone can be "lost" to such things, we shouldn't want to have them in the first place. Better they show their true colours and disassociate if literally NOT SEEING SOMEONE WITH THE SAME VAGUE SHADE OF SKIN COLOUR OR ACCENT ON THE COLOURED TALKY BOX MAKES YOU WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE

That incident pisses me off every time I think about it.

I read his whole interview, and it's fucking weird. Apparently, whenever a Pakistani was on TV, his mom would shout "ASIAN" and he'd run downstairs. I can't imagine having that mentality.

Like I was a massive baseball fan as a kid (like basically all cubans and cuban-americans are) , I watched the Cuba National Team vs Baltimore Orioles exhibition baseball games, but at the same time I wouldn't run downstairs if my dad had shouted "HISPANIC!!!" every time some dude named gonzales/gomez/rodriguez showed up on tv. It's fucking weird.

IMO, it shows a serious problem with British assimilation of muslim immigrants. Not sure what the key issue is. Maybe your religion? My dad's family were cuban refugees but they had no problem bonding with their American neighbors over christianity. Maybe you should import central and south americans instead of arabs/south asians

Drawing the sacred prophet can get ones head removed.

Or not import anyone at all because it's a tiny overpopulated island made of concrete