This man is pure logic

so why do Sup Forums /pol hate this guy?

>Sup Forums
>logic
>not edgy memes spouting and racist circlejerking

Jewish

He's a dirty kike

Jewish

probably because he's jewish.

but being good in debates doesn't mean you're right.

im sorry i like him but hes jewish no more jew content

Lurk more. Lest the hacker known as Sup Forums stumbles upon you and uses your visa to buy himself a new car...

>Michelle Fields

He's pretty based IMO but derails everytime the argument revolts around Israel and shit.
One of the few "alt-right" dudes that isn't a public embarrasment

logic scares and confuses Sup Forums

revolves*

Michelle Fields

Why indeed?

>pure logic
>talks about facts
>says he doesn't believe in God, he knows God

He's actually pretty smart, but his voice os kinda annoying

so what if he is jewish

the Jews produced people like this

why do we have jews again?

>pure logic
>is often ruled by his emotions
Nah

Where did that endless logic go when Michelle Fields was making shit up?

The man loses his objectivity when talking about Trump because muh TruConservatives™ and in that respect he's hardly any better than a screeching leftist.

He does seem to be more calm and collected now that the elections over. Maybe he'll get back to his old form but right now when it comes to many of the most important political issues of the day he can hardly be trusted anymore than can Salon or Huffpo.

Like all """right-wing""" kikes, there's a shit-ton of cognitive dissonance when it comes to Israel.

He's a self-serving hypocrite like all of them.

>why do we have jews again?

You came to the right place to ask that friend :^)

Hello, new friend.

He tried to keep Trump from being elected.

His logic is used against you, not with you. Such is the nature of the Jew.

I like him a lot but as with all jews it's jewishness and Israel above all else. Once he said that preventing tribalism should be one of our main concerns. That's WHILE wearing his jew cap, announcing he's actively a part of the most tribal group in the developed world.

>pure logic
>conservashit
pick one

Jokes aside though the only reason Shapiros considered 'intellectual' in any way is because he can talk really fast, very rarely says anything of substance

He's a manlet kike who couldn't put his pride away and admit Trump was by far the best candidate for a Conservative victory.

Dirty Jew

pol hive mind is real

This.

He picks easy fights with leftists over stupid sjw crap, and then really starts trying to pry the nails out of the foundation on the right.

>Trump comes out and says he wants to be neutral and establish peace between Palestine and Israel
>Ben Shapiro REEEEs
>Never Trumper from that point on

I don't think Trump gives a fuck about Palestine, or Israel for that matter, and was just trying to appeal to a wider audience, but everyone lost their shit over muh Israel with that statement.

shareblue

I admire him except on Israel.

He's very careful and logical, advocates the importance of separating church and state... until it comes to Israel. He's a complete fucking hypocrite.

>muh torah says
>muh chosen land

Fucking Jew.

Ben is smart and makes some good arguments, but every once in a while he slips in some neocon-loyal-republican-over-everything nonsense that I don't agree with.
I still listen to him sometimes because he's smart, and I try not to create my own echo chamber. But sometimes it hurts.