FACT CHECK: Sweden Doesn't Have 'No-Go Zones'

You think that Swedish police have lost control? The ‘no-go zones’ are in fact ‘go-go zones’. #FactCheck
twitter.com/swedense/status/835531636737462272

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/the-truth-about-sweden/article/2007071
youtube.com/watch?v=IROW8OoAoWo
thelocal.de/20160610/why-refugee-crime-numbers-have-plummeted
thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans
youtube.com/watch?v=ODw7o34Vdbk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Axzxe1a78E
youtube.com/watch?v=YS7XnceNMPs
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
svd.se/rikspolischef-efterlyser-fler-poliser/om/eu-migranter
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whatever, they can keep lying all they want, I don't care about sweden anymore, they turned away from God, they turned away from their own race, they deserve everything they're getting

>mostly left leaning American journalist goes to Sweden
>under the impression that Sweden being an absolute garbage dump is overblown
>comes to realize everything he was told is true

Look up Tim Pool

Yay

Seems like there'd be an easy way to test this.

Get some Swedenbros to call in fake emergencies in the supposedly non-existent no-go zones and see how long it takes emergency services to respond.

Of course they can access them, they just get rocks thrown at them, and they can't kill them because anyone who shoots at them will be demonized in the Media like crazy and lose their job instantly.

The only "go-go" in those zones are Swedish women dancing for their migrant overlords.

Hand grenades are CHEAP in Sweden, just $150 in Malmö.

-----
Most hand grenades in Sweden come from the former Yugoslavia, where one can buy them for one or two euros or get them free when buying other weapons. They're easy to smuggle, since they're small and difficult to detect. In Sweden, they're plentiful and cheap—available for less than $150 in Malmö, according to the newspaper Sydsvenska Dagbladet
weeklystandard.com/the-truth-about-sweden/article/2007071

i have literally zero white guilt. in fact i support doing it all again twice as much.

Why would someone need a hand grenade?

>inb4 MUH 2nd AMENDMENT

Blow up shia dogs.

>Why would someone need a hand grenade?
Hard to detect the sarcasm I see.

you can throw it and it blows up next to people you don't like

like you know, the muslims that you don't like, or the swedes you don't like, or your girlfriend that didn't want to marry you, or whatever.

you know, muslim things.

>‘go-go zones’

>dispatches from Sweden's Ministry of Truth's twitter handle.

It's just hand grenades dude. We've had them for ages and they're quite harmless unless one blows up right next to you, that's why they're still legal. Exploding tires are just as dangerous but nobody is posting lists of exploding tire victims, even though there are hundreds of those each year. People are blowing this way out of proportion, nobody has ever died from a grenade attack in Sweden unless they were really clumsy or unlucky. More people die from getting stones thrown in their heads each year. And honestly saying they're easier to get than a pizza is a fucking lie. Unless you live in Malmö you can't buy grenades without contacts. It's only in Malmö and maybe Gothenburg, and even there only in certain areas, that grenades are sold on the street, but you can buy pizzas literally everywhere. Retarded comparison.

Blow up shitskins

CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL!!! SWEDES REALLY ARE SO KEKED!!!!!!!!
BEST TIMELINE EVER!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
THANK YOU TIM POOL FOR GOING TO SWEDEN!!!!!

That's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=IROW8OoAoWo

How come firemen are using detours so they don't have to travel through no-go zones?

>go-go zones
>go-go-gonna get raped zones

Ethnics in Malmo like throwing them into eachother's apartments.

The media in France also liked to fact-check the americans when they said there were no-go zones in the region of Paris.
It's true, there are neighbourhoods where a lone police car cannot even pass through. When they do intervene they have to do it 50 at a time and at 6am when all the subhumans are asleep.

The play on words around the "fact-checking" of news fucking gets under my skin I swear.

Who is #25?

Not a damn clue.

Does anyone just get tired when they see stuff like this now? I used to get angry when I saw stuff like this, to see a country collectively killing itself.

Now I just think they deserve it whenever something bad happens to them. I hope it gets worse

Angelica Wallén.

Reminder that everything you've heard on Sup Forums about immigration is wildly overblown

Who's the one getting humped by the darkie?

Thanks, user

GO-GO GADGET GRENADE

Linnea Torstenson. I just looked up your Olympic handball team and went by the shirt numbers. Minimal autistic investigatory powers necessary.

thelocal.de/20160610/why-refugee-crime-numbers-have-plummeted
thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

No-go zone defined in a way that it would have to be like an insurgent group holding an area during civil war. Sweden going to keep lying.

Yeah I know, just lazy

>go-go zones

like wtf does that even mean

Ignore all state funded propaganda.

No Go Zones are racist, so they were banned.

>like wtf does that even mean
Literally nothing but damage control from the msm/news

youtube.com/watch?v=ODw7o34Vdbk

>All rising except beatings
hmmmm

fuck out with your copy pasta you fucking mudslime

And yet I can't remember it ever happening here since the 60's perhaps. Even those were in mail boxes

thank god a tweet as a reference material. now every one knows the truth

for comparison kanye west tweets
youtube.com/watch?v=0Axzxe1a78E

they are promoting rape culture. the grill said no go, but they heard go go.

BÖRKED

>Booming refugee intake with inconsistent rises in crime
hmmmmm

that's because most swedes are fleeing from the bad neighborhoods

it's like saying sharks aren't a threat because beaches are guarded and people are careful

Dear Sweden.se, I am writing to complain about a recent post you made in which you asserted that Sweden's no go zones were in fact "go go zones". My wife took this advice literally and insisted that I take her to one of the go go 60's themed clubs in the area. Upon arriving in the neighborhood for a night of dancing my wife was stopped by several men of color, who decried her as a decadent western whore for wearing her culturally offensive orange go go miniskirt. We of course were shocked that our behavior had inadvertently offended these poor refugee men's cultural taboos and were in the process of apologizing when several of them tore the offending garment off of my wife and took her into a dark alley. I assume that they were going to offer her a more appropriate outfit to wear; but sadly we were accosted by several racist Swedish police officers who mistook the men's concern over my wife's attire for an attempted rape and proceeded to arrest these poor men. My wife and her son were deeply upset by the whole affair and I can't help but feel that your culturally insensitive tweet is ultimately responsible for the incarceration of these poor misunderstood men.

it's just a numbers game. wait until they have kids, and the kids have kids and on. USA 60% white here and where the non-whites cluster, it becomes a hell on earth. Look at these numbers because this is the future.

in most western countries that number went DOWN. In Sweden it went up?

>Neither of the two crime graphs have statistics for 2016 which has a sharp increase in immigration rates
HMMMMMMMM

>trick white people to go into no-go zones so they can be murdered or raped and thus further the globalist agenda

I'm on to you, senpai

>thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

""""germans""""

Refugees aren't immigrants, Abo

Nice thread shariabro, here... have a grenade.

>$200 per PIECE for ordinance licenses
>Plus whatever its cost was
>IF you can find someone to sell one to you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're called go-go zones because law enforcement goes there all the time.

>However these problems can't be blamed simply on increased immigration
>Doesn't go into detail explaining what else it can be blamed on

>We can go there you idiots!
>So what if muslim mobs start forming and donning baclavas when we do, we can still go there!
>Who cares if the mob is getting violent, we're still here!

Fucking kek.
We literally, LITERALLY, just red-pilled the shit out of the ultraleft journalist Tim Poole by sending him to sweden and he got attacked right away.

source?

>Comparing war torn shit holes to first world social democracies
Gee something seems off about this. Also thats not Madagascar homicide rate.

Blacks also aren't becoming a majority in the US any time soon

Stop shifting the goalposts, immigration took off well before then and crime doesn't show any consistent pattern of increase

I see. So Europe could provide funds for Sweden to maintain even more refugees in their borders since they don't cause any problems there.

c-can you send me link to this redpilling?

pls.

I must witness this transformation.

(((Sweden)))

Is this a fact check general?

If so pic related

>source?

check the % of immigrants in immgrant regions, look at the overall makeup of sweden

then use common sense

Check his twitter, @timcast, he's the guy that took up PJW's offer to fund a left wing journo's trip to sweden to see the migrant problem first hand.

He was previously covering BLM from inside the """protests""", that's how he got big, and he's always been VERY sympathetic to BLM and minorities. We have yet to see if the pill will stick, but right after he entered one of the migrant ghettos he was attacked by a group of muzzies in headscarves.

The Swedish government has been covering up the immigrant crime problem for years. Hell so has the British government here.

> The police claimed that there were ‘relatively few crimes and arrests considering the number of participants’. Internal reports told a different story. The police were shocked enough by the harassment to try to come up with a strategy to handle the groups of molesters at the festival — a strategy that was evidently unsuccessful.

spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

Article from January 2016, long before Trump ever pointed it out. There is a political imperative in many parts of Europe to keep the information censored. The reasoning is that the truth might incite anti-immigrant sentiment.

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>Just hand grenades
>People are blowing this way out of proportion
>Comparing accidentally exploding tires to grenades thrown with the intent to kill
>Saying even one dead is ok because it was 'bad luck the grenade killed him"
>It's only in Malmö and maybe Gothenburg that grenades are sold on the street and somehow this is fine because it isn't happening everywhere
Read your own words, you are deluding yourself and its painfully obvious. I think you should go take a long, hard look in the mirror, maybe that'll help you feel some shame and stop turning a blind eye at grave problems.

Pshhh and they said swedish media has a death grip on Sweden. I knew it wasn't true mass 3rd world welfare migration isn't that bad

First off, that's based on US data for mexican immigrants. Illegals are what we got something against, and they are by definition criminals. Legal mexican immigrants we got nothing against.
Secondly, if you think that our crime data from 2013 applies to Sweden today, you are completely insane.

Then why are they saying they need more than 2k more cops? Because they have such good control? Fucking bullshit

I doubt he'll make the connection between what the Swedish government is doing and the people that organize and support groups like BLM.

source plz so i can finally stop this swede criminologist.

>more than 100% increase in sexual offenses since 2012

totes a lie bro!! XD

Holy shit, Sweden deserves to die.

Source? That data isn't in the latest BKA report

That doesn't tell me that Swedes have actually moved though

>The Swedish government has been covering up the immigrant crime problem for years. Hell so has the British government here.
Data comes from a annual crime survey not government

>Refugee intake soars 2013-2014
>Rape rate drops
What could this possibly mean?

Too subtle for you?

svd.se/rikspolischef-efterlyser-fler-poliser/om/eu-migranter
>Chief of Police requests more than 2500 more police officers and 1600 civilian employees

Soars even more 2015, drastically rises. Huh, what a coinkidink. How many gang-rapes were comitted by immigrants compared to swedes? Are the prisons over-represented? Stop shilling with misleading information. You don't live here. The situation is fucking terrible.

Doubled. Rape. Rate.

>Data comes from a annual crime survey not government

>police don't enforce the rule of law in certain Swedish areas with the highest concentration of muds and reportedly high levels of unlawful behaviour
>video evidence of crimes being committed in front of these police and nothing being done about it
>directives from the Swedish government not to record or prosecute mud offenders

NO GUYS THE CRIME RATE IS THE SAME SEE LOOK AT THIS DATA THAT SAYS IT'S THE SAME THERE'S NO COVER UP HERE

Slowly but surely I'm beginning to understand Swedish humor.

Just go to Rynkeby or Malmo. They are lying. It feels like being a nigger in an all white prison. Just the other way around

>Source? That data isn't in the latest BKA report

It is, they have no nice flags though. It's on page 172 onwards in the year book.

What is the sound of a government losing control? Do they admit it? Do they deny the sun, on a cloudless day?

> Data comes from a annual crime survey not government

Having just checked your source, in 1975 they recorded 421 rapes. That was around when they first fell for the multiculturalism meme in Sweden. In 2015 they recorded 18,100 rapes. That's about a 4000% increase in rape. What's the point you're trying to prove here?

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

Of course they can access them; they just don't go there because the danger level is above their pay-grade and they would have to haul out every nigger in the area: It's like the heart of Chicago, only with migrants.

The no-go zones aren't actually no-go zones though. But ask any police officer and they will tell you there are certain areas they can't go to without at least 2 squad cars and backup available. I mean they don't patrol them, because conflicts. But they come if you call the emergency hotline number.

We're in a huge fucking mess right now. I live in a ghetto in Stockholm because fucking housing prices.

Hear loud bangs very frequently, everytime you look outside to find the source it's africans kicking something apart. Regularly see vandalisation and grafiti in the light of day. Just casually out in the open. Rarely hear Swedish spoken in public transportation on my way to the city or when I go to the store.

Just last week I was in the cash registrar paying for some groceries when two black guys bolted out the door. Cashier sighed and told a colleague "Another theft. Report it I guess, hope the tapes got their faces this time".

She said it in a tone as if it's a very common occurance.

Fuck this gay earth and every fucking normie defending the shit that is destroying our nation while they live happy lives in the 100% white neighbourhoods. Fuck this god damn gay earth,

Our country is so safe that we have casual car fires everyday!

Dude the refugee crisis officially started in 2015. Funny that that's exactly when your chart stops.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis

When I studied at University in Linköping (2010-2013) I saw at least 3 car fires in the "migrant neighborhoods" on my way home from school. It's one of the safest "larger" cities of Sweden. So tolerant.

Violent crime has increased in Sweden. The BRÅ website gives you the ability to make graphs with their own data so i dont see why so much fuss.