AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/33502/20170302/indian-snowshoe-racer-arrested-in-saranac-lake-for-alleged-sex-crime
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39138083
freebeacon.com/issues/sen-schumer-and-gillibrand-help-athlete-being-held-on-sex-charges-obtain-visa/
adirondackdailyenterprise.com/news/local-news/2017/03/indian-snowshoer-charged-with-sexual-abuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Things that make you go hmmmmm

I'm more surprised there is a sport for walking in the snow.

I knew Schumer was going to be the ultracuck. I fucking new it REEEEEEEE

In terms of geopolitics he is the most powerful cuck on earth right now.

Link

northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/33502/20170302/indian-snowshoe-racer-arrested-in-saranac-lake-for-alleged-sex-crime

Link

ahahahahahaha

SPREAD IT

>Alleged

Nothing to see here. Just another circle jerk for Trump

You tried so hard and went so far.
But in the end, it didn't really matter.

>arrested at a DC pizzeria

This whole board is for the soul purpose of supporting the God Emperor. How do you not get this yet shill?

Better source
freebeacon.com/issues/sen-schumer-and-gillibrand-help-athlete-being-held-on-sex-charges-obtain-visa/

#poogate

drip drip drip

If the BBC and public radio are reporting this as well, it means he's probably guilty.

hahahahahahaha

>Saranac Lake police department said that the charges against Mr Hussain, which include endangering the welfare of a child, stem from him engaging in a "passionate kiss with the 12-year-old victim"

lol wtf passionate pedo

>filename isn't british awoo
wasted opportunity

Looks like the guy from BroScience tbph

TYPING ON THIS BOARD
THE POSTS I CANT AFFORD

Dude. What's wrong with kissing his wife?

But the prophet took a bride of 9...
Thanks Blumpf, Im joining isis

Schumer is everything wrong with the government in one person. I've been trying to tell Sup Forums this for years and lately more of his bullshit has coming into public light. Like I meme'd him into it.

But still, fuck Schumer.

Oh man Schumer is fucked

I can't believe this faggot represents my state..........oh wait yes I can. The only state more cucked than NY is fucking california.

What the fuck, I love islam now now.

literally fake news

No.....he's not. As long as he keeps trying to filet trump leftist will continue to suck his dick and support him.

Well that doesn't bear out any internet rumors now does it?

Yeah but at least we're nowhere as bad as Commiefornia.

What a fucking scumbag, he blames a child and claims she came on to him. No remorse whatsoever.

adirondackdailyenterprise.com/news/local-news/2017/03/indian-snowshoer-charged-with-sexual-abuse/

"Khan said the girl had followed him and Hussain around in an affectionate way during their stay here. He called her “a nutcase.”

One day when they returned to the Porcupine Inn on Park Avenue, where they had been staying, Khan said they found the girl playing pool with other guests.

“We didn’t invite her,” he said.

Khan said Hussain told him the girl tried to make an advance on him, but he turned her away."

it will remain a local news story. no one in msm will touch this, not even FOX. if it shows up on Breitbart, Dems will only increase in their support for Schumer.