youtube.com/watch?v=Np0jGp6442A
youtube.com/watch?v=gKgUE76udK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to Russia

You need to post why
Like hot water being harsh on skin/hair or something

Sweet thread.

Never.

I like warm showers because it reminds me of my mother's womb and I'm a mama's boy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

>inb4 warm showers are degenerate

take warm showers just use cold water on your face and hair famigla

i live in texas and cold showers are a god send during the summer

I wonder how many people he got killed by hypothermia with this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np0jGp6442A

they are

I know this post is a meme but hot showers actually vaporize the chlorine in water and inhaling it bypasses the liver making it's estrogenic effects more potent.

I posted him some days ago. I'm happy you took the coldpill, OP.

The whole breathing shit also gave me a lot of energy. WHM is the uncuckening the west needs. We should found a religion with this guy as the prophet

lol

I'm trying this. I can take 2 minute cold showers. I 'm not sure it does anything besides refreshing me.

>french
>hard work

Breathe, Motherfucker

pls tell me you are joking

Holy shit. I was already doing WimHof's thing. But taking hot showers eventualy. I'm never doing It again.

Cold showers are beneficial but Sup Forums takes a racial stance on it for some reason.

Tolerance to cold is a European thing, but Europeans don't actively pursue the cold. The Christian Hell is a lake of fire, because the ME is hot as fuck and Arabs hate extreme heat. The European Hel is frozen and cold, because Europe is cold as fuck and Europeans hate extreme cold.

not taking a gentleman bath with ducky.

Why? Are they bluepilled or something?

no dutchfags in this thread hmm..

No they fucking don't. Off yourself, leaf.

cold boosts your immune system. That is according to science.

The breathing method each morning helped me with stress, anxiety, and depression. Also gave me energy. Coldpill & breathpill are good redpills

It's true actually.

>The whole breathing shit also gave me a lot of energy.
I don't understand; what exactly is it that you do?

You hyperventilate. Breathe for like 1 or 2 minutes until your extremeties start tingling. Then Hold your breath for as long as you can, release It and repeat until you are feeling lightheaded. That makes your cells absorb more oxygen and changes the ph level in your blood. Which in turn triggers the release of some hormones like adrenalin and makes your pain receptors numb. The cold shower intensifies the effect on your imune system.

To remove the niggers why don't we just remove hot water?
That would force them out.

The race war will happen during a blizzard and we shall prevail against the sun worshiping lazy apes

>VICE

That guy is such a fucking nigger in that movie glad he died.

he was also interviewed by that faggot Joe Rogan, who is gay and a homo.

Yes goy hyperventilate it will be good for your brain.

Your correct that when you take hot showers you breathe in chlorinated water vapour, but source on the estrogenic effects?

I've been learning about Wim Hoff for about a year now.
It sounds like bullshit but it checks out. He's not a human anomaly because he's taught many people how to do it as well. It's mostly just deep breathing and meditation. He's done things that humans shouldn't be capable of doing and it's freaking scientists out because it's breaking their preconceived notions on the autonomic system.

When I do the breathing method I feel like i'm about to faint and my head will explode
am i doing it correctly?

>falling for the hot water jew

Do some research first and make sure you are doing it right.
youtube.com/watch?v=gKgUE76udK4

When did Al Pacino die?

cheers, so you dont get that feeling I take it?

my water heaters broken too op

Instead of taking showers I do this:

1. After taking a dump, I wash my hands and fill a a small old saucepan with warm water
2. Then, naked, I squat in the bathtub near the drain with the saucepan of water and a bar of soap.
3. Then I proceed to wash my butt with the soap and water, and dump the water down the drain.
4. Then I dry off with a towel and apply some Vaseline to my butt-crack

This way I remain clean and my skin doesn't dry out and become inflamed.

I highly suggest you guys do this after taking a dump, instead of taking a shower, especially in the winter when it is very dry.

Ive only done it a handful of times. I felt light headed but didn't experience head pressure. You probably aren't alone though, other people most likely feel that way too.

I came across this comment on the video you posted

'There was just one point where I'd like to add an annotation. When talking about "breathing out" many people misunderstand that and breathe out actively, but it should be passively (relax torso, air goes out). intake is active, outlet is passive. the active pushing of air out of the lungs may compromise the benefits and is the main reason people complain the method not working for them. When starting retention the air is not empty, there is residual air in the lungs after relaxing the torso so one can hold the breath (more like "not breathe") without any muscular tension. important!'

That helps a lot, hardly feel light headed now

Wim Hof or whatever that guy's name is, along with Porfiry Ivanov, are my greatest motivation for taking cold showers every day.

I've also looked into Tibetan Tummo meditation, a technique used by monks to raise the temperature in their extremities in order to endure harsh colds, however mastering it will undoubtedly take a long time.
Your mind has more power than you might think, start today and become an übermensch tomorrow.

wtf

T. Ernie

Keep it off of your nuts, they're separated from your body to keep them cool. Other than that, run your hair through cold water at the end.

I was thinking of King George from vegetales.

>taking cold showers when it's -20 every fucking day

I'd rather kill myself tbqh

Look at this fuckin ernie.

>triggers the release of some hormones like adrenalin and makes your pain receptors numb.
This sounds like a technique I'd use when I'm about to undergo torture. Otherwise, I'd prefer to keep my sensations so I can make better observations about my environment.

Why the fuck is there chlorine in your tap water? I think you mean chloride, which is nowhere near as harmful as chlorine. Most palaces have between 2-25 MCL. Aside from that, it vaporizes below freezing, so any small particles in your shower water will be gaseous no matter if you shower hot or cold.

I work for a water utility and you're a retard.

Got the book for my birthday