Sup Forums Fashion

What's the most Sup Forums way to style your hair and dress?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/172757?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_eXEBRDP8fnIlJDXxsIBEiQAAGfyocQEWX434CgGEffNvqbXGaGJLK4ZP5ZWnYQEe6h8T2YaAtnQ8P8HAQ
birchbox.com/guide/article/how-to-determine-face-shape-men
birchbox.com/guide/article/mens-hairstyles-for-face-shape-round-square-oblong-oval-diamond-triangular
ww2sale.com/wwii-nazi-german-ss-gestapo-m32-wool-uniform-set-sst004.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clippers number 2-4 setting. Buzz it biatch

/fa/ is gay and liberal

Bump, fascism and natsoc is all about improving oneself and also /fa/ is gay and commie

drug rug, corn rows, crocs, and assless chaps

bump

traditional men's clothes is the only way to go.

don't even bother going to department stores that shit sucks. you gotta order online and it's expensive, then you gotta get it tailored but whatever. shit lasts forever and never out of style.

get like 4 pairs of leather oxfords/boots and you're good

Fucking 0 it you pussy

avoid anything with nylon or a large % of polyester, it's a telltale for cheap garbage. Wool, cotten, linen, and leather should make the majority of p much everything you're wearing.

This.

What a f****** gay ass question that is. Why are you asking a f****** Forum how to f*** in style your f****** hair. Just do whatever you think looks best for you and that's easiest to f****** take care of with your f****** life style you f****** degenerate idiot

Both wrong, Bic that shit

Daily reminder that if you have a full head of hair and don't have a combover you aren't white

Okay, first of all to look good you have to be in shape, so start going to the gym

Haircut:
Undercut/Hitler Youth Cut

Outfit:
Pic related

This

something like this

not sure, but sometimes when im walking home from school i like to do a stiff-legged march whilst humming Volk Ans Gewher and when im sure theres no one around to see me I put my arm up too and pretend to be holding the stock of a rifle in my other army like in the real nazi marches

>that post

Buzz cut. Medium skin fade. High skin fade.

How can your posse look so shit. Fuck Moseley roll with a better crew

Hitler Youth hairstyle with conservative clothing is optimal Sup Forums wear.

Good shirt an user recommended from the last time we had these threads

how do i know if i can pull off the undercut with my face?
>im white

Oops

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/172757?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_eXEBRDP8fnIlJDXxsIBEiQAAGfyocQEWX434CgGEffNvqbXGaGJLK4ZP5ZWnYQEe6h8T2YaAtnQ8P8HAQ

This with jeans, oxfords, and even a cattleman Jacket looks Sup Forums tier

Usually wear stuff like that when I am not wearing otudoor/miltiary clothing.

>tfw they probably died in defense of the Reich

Most good Germans died in WW2

Do you have a defined jawline?

It doesnt have to be model tier, and if you are eastern european you most likely have a round face, but even then the hairstyle looks good

Look at this

birchbox.com/guide/article/how-to-determine-face-shape-men

birchbox.com/guide/article/mens-hairstyles-for-face-shape-round-square-oblong-oval-diamond-triangular

wtf, it's literally just a long sleeved brown shirt you people are retarded

>Most good Germans died in WW2
>yfw all the good genes died
>the next generation was populated by cucks
>here we are now

>wtf, it's literally just a long sleeved brown shirt you people are retarded

Thats the point you autist, go minimalist

Are you fat or have a round/broad face? If no you can.

>jeans

You have to do this weekly. Too much of a pain in the ass.

I hope this is a joke and you aren't really this autistic.

Of course I am wearing pic related

How often do you have to go to the barber for the undercut?

I do once every 2 weeks. I get a 2/3 on the sides

10/10 cringe thread

btw i know hugo boss is a big meme here, but don't fall for it. They make some good stuff, but they're a "fashion" brand which means you pay for the name and you pay for fashion-forwardness that could go out of style within a season.

Good thread I have to buy new sneakers this weekend what are some red-pilled sneakers? Adidas Boost? New Balance?

>not wearing classics

pleb

i think im oblong facially so it could work i suppose
im german and irish so i think im white enough

Easy.

kek

Buzz cuts are for grade-school children who live in trailer parks. Get a men's haircut.

Adidas are redpilled. Dont get boost tho thats faggot shit tbqh

>im german and irish so i think im white enough

Of course you're white you autist dont fall for the D&C shit

checked, also this

for the face

>Hair
clean cut professional look.
>skin
tan twice to three times a week. Having a tan allows for contours, especially in your face, to show more easily.

That is why bodybuilders put on a bunch of tan.
>eyebrows
Put black Jamaican castor oil on it to grow thick eyebrows
>facial hair
Grow some around your face and under your cheekbones like pic related to put more emphasis on your jawline.

If you don't have facial hair or it is patchy, buy 5% minoxidil and apply for 6 months.
>teeth
invisalign + teeth whinter.

Crest whitening strips work best
>jaw
extend it forward to where both rows of teeth touch, but you don't have to touch them

Rock n roll and shieeeet

O-ok

It works as long as your face has any edges.

>tan twice to three times a week
Lmao you're a fag and an idiot, enjoy your skin cancer

>doesn't know how to tan safely

I think the answer here is obvious.

>What's the most Sup Forums way to style your hair and dress?

As closely to the enemy as possible. Pretend to be one of them. Register Democrat. Support harmless left wing organizations like ACLU. Infiltrate. Get access. Do God's work.

>tanning 3 times a week to make yourself look like the shitskin in your pic and getting skin cancer in the process
Wew lad

>tanning=turning black

again, you're retarded and probably overly pale and gay looking as a result.

it will give you color to your skin

>only valid response
>Focus on the clothing not the model.

What the fuck

Part your hair on the left for obvious reasons, I do

No need for a hair cut if you'd always wear a MAGA cap faggot.

SON OF BOG

If you aren't wearing this, then you're a problem

ww2sale.com/wwii-nazi-german-ss-gestapo-m32-wool-uniform-set-sst004.html

Why? Mine parts better on the right. Am i missing something?

>tfw you want to dress nice but all you can really afford are indecent amerinigger hoodies and such

swedon delete this post right now

Just buy some well knit organic shirts and pants from local firm. Your body will smell nice, you would age slower and live longer

Am I white?

>pubes in face
>stoner haircut

you can do better

You're Alright man

handsome daddy :^)

You look Austrian, so I suppose so, yes.

I keep it fashy

If you're blonde, you can either go full Heldenhammer or something more along the lines of pic related.

You could also go fashy goy with the Hitler Youth but I feel like a lot of people don't look good with it, it requires a decent chin.

> only 24
> Hair is already incredibly thin on the top and receding
> will never be able to wear a fashy hair cut
Kill me now senpai :(

No

Buzzed sides look fucking horrible with normal clothes that people actually wear and any face short of absolutely perfect. Pomade looks greasy. don't fucking do it.

>I don't actually understand the medical consequences of tanning: the post

Cuban-American here. I have white skin (meaning I don't look like a shitskin) but I have curly black hair. It isn't nigger-tier curly so it's possible to work with, but it's too curly to have a comb over. What's the least degenerate haircut I can get? Pic as an example please, all I do now is brush the sides back and leave the top curly and short.

number 1 buzz

LARPing the 1950s is for sad cucks desu

>fashy haircut
>full beard
>U.S. paratrooper boots
>American Flag cape
>nipple clamps
end of list

Go Hitman style and do a wet shave, you have to be ripped for this to look god though. And tan.

> ripped
> tan
At least it's in my power to change that.

Me on the left.

He looks like a thunderbird.

He says in a thread dedicated to Nazi haircuts.

Just do the wet shave and not the baldy cuck try hard leftover "haircut".

Tanning beds are illegal here.

every cocksucking hipster has a hitler youth and every effeminate apartment dweller tries to compensate for lack of manliness by manly symbols. lots of bearded guys in flannel out there who haven't chopped a block of wood in their life pretending to like whiskey and upvoting bacon memes out there.

the traditional symbols of manliness have lost their power. a classic haircut is no longer a reactionary/conservative statement. it's been appropriated by fags.

he's just butthurt that his arab genes have given him valcro-like hair.

Also Cuban white my bro. Just embrace your hair
I used to straighten mine but i was so much happier when i accepted I have curly hair

Get a comb-over and a Hitler mustache. This is a dumb thread.

I'm a diehard ethnonationalist and I go with a rock'n'roll britpop style. your haircut doesn't mean shit, your attitude does