Richard Spencer 100% confirmed NOT OUR GUY

>his girl is a subhuman slav
>suspected jewish
>talks about MUHH white race meanwhile has the lowest tier of white women
>weak jawed beta, got punched by a cuck and cried about it
>his ideas are as unrealistic as bernie-tier ones such as free college for everyone
>got punched another time by a women
>has a very punchable face
>not witty or clever in any way
>brings absolutely nothing new to the table

there is nothing special about this guy, i'm honestly baffled anyone here can support him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his ideas are as unrealistic as bernie-tier ones such as free college for everyone

Only point you needed to make. Spencer and his followers are fucking delusional. Nothing they present is even realistic in the slightest. I don't even hate the guy but him and his orbiters are living in fantasy world just like Bernie and his stable of pathetic cucks.

>his girl is a subhuman slav
>his girl
RICHARD SPENCER IS A NORMIE REEEEEE

Aren't slavs white though? I'm still not quite clear. I'm not even sure I'm white anymore because of Sup Forums desu.

Why do you keep posting a pic of her from after she had a kid? Of course her face is going to look a little off after that.

Looks like a normal nose to me

Is that a man?

exactly

>"Free college for everyone!" - Bernie

>"White ethno-state!!" - Richard Spencer

these are both ideas that sound nice but you have to be actually retarded to think are possibly.

possible**

We all knew this. It's basically just the MSM pushing Spencer as /ourguy/.
It's what makes us such a dangerous hive mind, the fact that we don't actually have a leader.
That's why when Milo went down, it didn't phase us and it's why when Spencer goes down, it won't matter to us.

>Aren't slavs white though

look at this and tell me.

That WAS his gf. Not anymore.

Holy shit stop. There's only negative threads about him here. Nobody even gives a fuck.

>subhuman slav
Hello Chaim, showing your nose around here again?

The defining trait of immaculate Aryan/Caucasian genetics is the thin "long" head and stout jaw. Slavs have orb-shaped heads.

Contrary to popular belief, it was not hair/eye color that was the qualifier for SS leadership, but skull shape.

Slavs are fine imo. As long as they're not Bolshevik scum

Richard Spencer stinks, but going after his chick?

Nah, I'm not down for that.

Some of you sound like simp faggots.

get out of here stormfag, pure ideological shit isn't going to get us anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Daily reminder that I wood

THICC

Agreed man, it blows my mind people think it's possible to make America white only when most white Americans would fail the 1 drop rule easily.

She does have some nice titties.

His "girlfriend" (ex-wife) is a subhuman Georgian negroid

OP you aren't yourguy either, where do you think you are? Israel? Racist inbreed land? blind racist.

>most white Americans would fail the 1 drop rule easily.

Nice meme. Just because you're a mutt doesn't mean the rest of us are. White people whose ancestry has roots in rural areas of the North especially are very unlikely to have anything but European blood in them.

Racial egalitarianism is a flat earth-tier ignorance. Open border politics is a delusional suicidal policy.

>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

>inbred

Jews and non-whites subhumans are inbred. Not Whites

i'd pork 'er

It is possible. There is already talk of California becoming an independent nation. The idea of a >90% white ethnic nationalist state in North America free from the influence of international kikery is not far fetched. But keep that pro race mixing attitude up and there is no hope for such a movement to actually establish itself.

Hey hey
Ho ho
nu/pol/cucks have got to go

>PerĂº and bolivia
Europe
>1-4
At last i truly know who the master race is.

Anything to 20-35% of US are of pure European descent. USA not likely will become a White Ethnostate without a literal Day of the Rope, but secession or demanding a reservation in a state or two from the federal government is possible

Bitch shut the fuck up.

Nobody cares about the genetic make up of your trailer park.

>The idea of a >90% white ethnic nationalist state in North America free from the influence of international kikery is not far fetched.

explain how. I'm open minded enough to read how you think that is possible user.

France and Germany are properly enriched and Iberians are not white so

>procreate with the niggers of Europe
>claim to be on the side of white people

Also, he fucked asians

Reminder that these threads are made by kike shills.

His girlfriend isn't Jewish.

Who cares about whether her girlfriend is a 6/10 or a 8/10.

He didn't cry about getting punched, and the antifa cuck ran away before he could fight back.

None of the arguments presented against him have any substance.

he's never been /ourguy/

buttmad assmongrel detected

Literally nothing wrong with Slav girls familiam.

>USA not likely will become a White Ethnostate without a literal Day of the Rope, but secession or demanding a reservation in a state or two from the federal government is possible

It really isn't. You think the Government is going to give whites reservations? Day of the rope is a joke and Turner Diaries required a full blown anti white movement to take over the Government of the U.S for day of the rope to happen.

If civil war were to break out I guess I could see it being a possibility but I know Americans, civil war isn't going to happen.

That shit cuts deep.

By demanding a reservation from the federal government on the grounds of genetic preservation of purebred Europeans
>about the genetic make up of your trailer park.
As opposed to fatherless quadroon hoodrat? Hello HWNDU

But germany france, italy, uk, and iberia are the only relevant european countries.

>By demanding a reservation from the federal government on the grounds of genetic preservation of purebred Europeans

They would never approve of it. best thing you could do is organize an armed occupation of land and refuse to leave like the bundy boys did.

>You think the Government is going to give whites reservations
No because they act like in Kalergi textbook. Guess which states get the somalian subhuman garbage? The idea of purebred European race is offensive to them. However, after some European states will establish the racial laws(pretty soon), you can demand and constantly bitch about not having an area to preserve yourself

Look at this fucking shill.

Pretending to be an autistic /r9k/ poster who cares about whether people are "normies" because they have a girlfriend.

Then doing the D&C tactic of "is x white?" in the same post.

Chances are, the type of people who want to take 23andMe tests in the first place have suspicions about their genetic heritage that they want de/confirmed. The amount of people who take this specific test is such a relatively small portion of the American population that it's pretty much irrelevant.

Fuck richard spencer and fuck white people pig skinned pink pussy peckerwoods

Iberia is not European racially and is not relevant in any way. Italy is a welfare nigger(not only genetically), which only contribution is wishing out their more %wise SSA brothers from the sea for the last 30 years

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Italy is like future of the US - 10-15% purebreds that keep the economy for mongrels afloat

Nina is actually a lot smarter and more interesting than him, I don't know what she sees in him desu. Same with Jorjani, another brilliant person willing to let themselves sink with Spencer's reputation.

"wrong"

>leafs
>white
and probably a normie at that. ree.

Best case scenario 35% of the country is of pure European stock. Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

It really doesn't matter if Spencer exists at all. He's never done anything helpful in the first place. Milo's an attention whore but at least he made waves.

she's thicc

Seriously how long are antifa and kikes gonna keep making these threads?

Dou you really think you're accomplishing anything?

He's a russian plant.

Serves a useful purpose though.

And you are, obviously, a negroid or negrified degenerate. Pic related is how woman supposed to look

>He's never done anything helpful in the first place.

He's been advocating for white interests for over a decade, and he's also the President of the NPI, which has hosted people like Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald.

>(((people))) in here unironically support this guy

fucking sad

Very nice of him to speak for the White interests, when he's part Amerindian himself...

what's in the red circle?

Saint George's ribbon

St. George's Ribbon.

She right amount of THICC, that lucky neo-nazi fuck I jelly.

You've been making these same fucking threads for months. Maybe stop being obsessed over this guy, and he won't get as much attention.

>Anti-Spencer shills: He's controlled opp and a faggot. Not /ourguy/

>Spencer shills: He can do no wrong! He's our next Fuhrer! You must be shareblue/jidf/antifa!

Can you both kindly fuck off?

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>You must be shareblue/jidf/antifa!

The people who keep making these threads instead of ignoring him are obviously part of one of those groups.

Why would they make thousands of threads about him, bitching over the most insignificant details when they could just as well ignore him?

Those are some preety Jewy looking Nazis

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

She's a little too THICCCC for me, but I'd still love to see those tits jiggle for sure.

I larfed

t. 1/2 chileno

Her one grandparent is Georgian and she looks nothing like one. by all measures you Russians have way more in common with niggers when it comes to behavior (high crime rates,substance abuse,promiscuity,fatherlessness,wewuzkangs larping) than even the most backwards mountain retards in Caucasus.
>muh lighter pigments

FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE

HIGH TEST

A white ethnostate is impossible yet civic nationalism, where we expect blacks, Asians, and mestizos to overcome their racial differences and act just like white people is not only possible but probable.

After all, whites can be easily replaced with mestizos, because at least they aren't Muslim! Let's be real, California today is pretty much the same as it was in the 1950s.

He never was ourguy in the first place. Everyone associating himself with the (((jew-label: alt right))) is not ourguy.
And he is probably gay

>pigments
It's about pure European lineage. Pigmentation doesn't really matter

MOMMY

Ethnic Georgians have as much European lineage as Slavs but Russians love claiming superiority and ubermensch larping due to lighter colored skin/eyes/hair.all while acting like actual groids.

You're obviously Slav diaspora

Ok I'd fuck the shit outta her

>Ethnic Gerorgians
>European
No. Then Jews, kurds, turks and Medgoogles are European too. The only Europeans are Gemanics, Slavs and Balts. The rest muhdicked itself out of existence or never been European

>the shilling is back

MEME WAR IS BACK ON BOYS

wow its the Bavarian living in Russia who likes to call half of the people in Europe non-european

yeah good luck preserving anything only being able to use the people you classify as White

(((she))) looks like a tranny

she kinda looks like bog

spencer is a lucky man.

WITNESS THE THICCNESS

So, you be saying in order for Bavarians to survive, they must allow other "Whites" in? I heard it somewhere

not everyone's ancestors were coal burners and oil drillers like yours

shes intelligent is the point dude. no reason to marry a 10/10 if she is a dipshit and your kids are gonna be dipshits

basically hes taking the Jewish strategy, marry smart ugly women with big tits

You are an unimaginative cuck. People like you said Trump was unrealistic.

That's unironically a man.

Spencer confirmed for high test, no one can gainsay that at least.

Spencer has biological children

whoa really the guy the media parades around whenever they want a nazi punching bag isnt for real?

That's just his beard, he's 100% confirmed gay and /ourguy/

Bogwhore 2.0

holy fuck this amount of shilling

CTR pls go