Is it time to change the stigma against HIV positive people...

Is it time to change the stigma against HIV positive people? They can even have healthy kids in their HIV positive uterus now, so what's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/mark-s-king/hiv-stigma_b_1618695.html
redbookmag.com/love-sex/relationships/a48131/dating-with-hiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think i had unprotected sex with that girl.

its time to quarantine them from the population and send them to far away islands to get cured or spend the rest of their lives like they do with the lepers.

WHY

you're probably alright according to her, modern medicine and all that. keep on doing what you do

>be a whore
>catch a disease because your a stupid whore
>don't want to suffer the consequences of people not wanting to fuck you anymore

Women.

Where did the article say that? Your ID looks like cum guzzler and eater

It's a certain pill you're talking about. That doesn't even work on females. Only males. And I thought females couldn't get aids. Boring strawman is boring

i hate how fucking selfish this is. stigma? someone doesn't want to fuck you because of a disease, you stupid whore. that's just being smart. they just have to take your word that your medication makes it non-communicable. why risk it at all? that face sure as shit doesn't make it worth it.

>28

Can see that disease already taking it's tole on her

You gave her aids?

>I just had shady unprotected sex with men I didn't know, that's all.

Burn the coal pay the toll

huffingtonpost.com/mark-s-king/hiv-stigma_b_1618695.html

>Risking HIV to fuck this dumpsterfire

No thanks.

Lol, like... WTF? Is this real life now, is this for fucking real? Jesus... Its like, I think I'm a pretty kind person, that I try not to hurt anyone, but I'm also not retarded.

Fuck, why are we letting retarded people speak like they're not idiots. This is my fault... I always tried to be the 'good' person, but this is what we get.

God, I'm a fucking retard, why did I support the path that led to this. I didn't want this, I just wanted people to be nice to each other, but not stupid.

Sorry...

During the same time that we're over preaching tolerance? No, it'll lead to situations where people knowingly infect other people because "muh feelings" and expect it to just be fine.

Some fags who are positive are terribly insecure about their life choices.

>so what's the problem?

Daily reminder that the treatment of HIV positive people costs on average $100000 during their lifetime.
These retards don't deserve taxpayer money, probably got blacked.

People affected by HIV should be put to death if they have sex.

>100000
What? I fucking wish. The newer single tablet regimens with TAF cost $3000 a month.

She just wants people to be nice to her too.

> I feel strange every time I hear someone talk about their aunt and her heroic struggle with breast cancer, marching with her team of supporters. Or watch NFL games where the players wear pink Nikes on national television for a month, for all to see, like a collective hug. Where are the red Jordans for HIV/AIDS? Where’s our collective hug?
>comparing a disease you can't help getting vs one you get with stupid hedonistic life choices
I can't wrap my mind around how shamelessly selfish and ignorant these people are.

>liberals hate pharmaceutical companies
>love HIV where you have to take a $100 dollar pill every day for the rest of your life or else you will literally die

Whats the problem? Put your fucking dipstick in one and report back to us in a couple years.

You have aids?

She's 32 and has slept with so many men she wound up getting HIV. Hell, that's most likely not the only STD she has contracted. Her prime years are behind her. If she isn't married already, no man is going to want to marry her now, and that's entirely her fault for the shitty decisions she has made. She better get used to the stigma of dying alone and without children, because that's what's going to happen to her most likely.

Also, I wouldn't take any sort of chance with screwing someone with HIV. Medicine is never 100%, and there's still a slight chance you could contract it yourself, especially if she ever forgot to take her pills. It's one thing if it was something that wasn't life-threatening, but HIV/AIDS is one of the most deadliest diseases in the world.

This is a person who cannot accept the consequences of her life choices.

She was promiscuous, likely indiscriminately fucked a lot of men without knowing them and without protection, and she paid the price. Whilst there may be better ways to stifle the virus than before, it is still a significant imposition on her life which will require her constant supervision and expensive treatment (if not for her directly, then the taxpayer). Anyone who fucks her is now exposed to the same potential risks.

She can't concede that she did the wrong thing so tries to deny the consequences. She wants to drag everyone into the shit with her. There's a problem when dumb whores like this are given support and acceptance. She fucked up, and she needs to live with it, not try to hurt others to make herself feel better.

Is this cunt retarded ?
>Simply Sleeping with 100 Men
>Could lead to HIV ?
>I was always careful
>I never used condoms

redbookmag.com/love-sex/relationships/a48131/dating-with-hiv/

No im a Pharmacist and I dispense the stuff. The new single tablet HIB drugs contain Tenofovir Alofenamide which is much safer than old Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate so everyone is switching to them now and they're even more expensive than old HIV drugs. These days only the 80s and 90s drugs are cheap and you'd rather have aids than take those.

>what's the problem?
well, she made a lot of shit choices in life (sleeping with a 100 men or so). social stigmas are good because they filter out undesirable traits in people like stupidity, slutiness, etc.

>dying alone and without children
well according to her, the doctor says she can have healthy kids no problem, so she might be able to do artificial insemination if there's no law barring her from it.

Is that an open invite to ship them to your 3rd world paradise?

Whew... I get what you're saying. I just think that 'nice' should not encompass me accepting disease being passed to other people or children.

She needs to think about how she got where she is, and understand that she is now on the outside of the whole sexual marketplace. She won a negative lottery, but she knew it was a possibility, and knew the consequences.

I don't want her to be hated, or ostracized, but I also don't want her spreading her illness to others. Her feelings are not worth another person's health, especially an innocent child she might bear.

>I was in shock that simply sleeping with probably close to a hundred men throughout my 20s — in college, in Rome, Italy where I lived for five years, in New York City upon my return — and not being strict about using condoms could have such a serious consequence.

>Hey, I just slept with over 100 dudes without using protection all over the world!
>Wha-Hey! HIV? WHAT THE FUCK!

Can you imagine taking anything this girl thinks seriously?

If i coughed on her would she die?

coal burning will do that to you.
Stone her !

She has the look of a woman who burned coal or did drugs. If she didn't sleep around, she most likely is a druggie who got it from sharing needles.

on a real note though

They played the odds, and won... what if they lost?

Too risky, unwise, and foolish to support.

>I used to think my active sex life meant that I was sex positive

Looks like another victim of modern feminism.

Promiscuity sure is empowering until you contract a deadly disease.

Kek

Blacked

Fpbp

Also she's 32? She looks 56.

Is the drug really as effective as this aids queen says?

It's natural selection against whores

That's demented as fuck.

People with HIV/Aids need to be treated like Typhoid Mary. They are a public health crysis whose neglegince spreads death.

I don't like anyone who has ever had an STD.

It means you are a piece of trash. Same thing if a woman had an abortion. I won't even fuck women until I see her screening results. Modern women's vaginas are graveyard/biohazard.